It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 IN 6 Cellphones Contaminated With Fecal Matter !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How ironic. I just heard the same thing about stripper poles. Funny thing is they look so clean and shiny from the front row. I guess I'd better not lick them after all?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowYourEnemy

For your own sake and for those you care about, you should do a little more research before accessing how precious Clean Hands are. Why do you think a Surgeon spends 10 - 15 minutes scrubbing his or her hands prior to putting on a pair of sterile gloves etc.?????

To say 'Everything' is covered in such infectious bacillus is wrong. It takes a non caring, idiotic, stupid Human to not wash his or her hands after using a toilet. After handling raw meat, or after touching other such items.

Please do not ignore hygiene, and I say that for your sake plus those around you.

Read a bit more on En.wikipedia and you will learn just how and why it pays to wash your hands.
Better still ask a qualified nurse/Doctor/Chemist if you doubt what I and others here are saying.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Speaker phone anyone? I mean if it's urgent.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Ive decided to remove the earpiece altogther and get a alouder speakerphone. One that I don't have to get too close to.
In all honesty, it makes perfect sense to me. In fact the bar of soap is looking pretty good right now

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Your body is in constant contact with fecal matter. Where do you think it comes from?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I think it only becomes a problem when you start finding cell phones in your fecal matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I am a MAN.....

When I walk into a public restroom to take a leak the only thing I touch is my PENIS.....

That doesn't make you a man. Nasty.

I always cring on the inside when I see someones walk out without washing their hands. Especially in places like work, gyms and schools.

Sometimes I just use the paper towel to open the door since touching the handle can defeat the purpose of washing my hands.

One time at the gym I really wasn't in that great of a mood. Long day. Anyway, I guy came out the stall after making his deposit, and walked straight out the door while glancing at me through the mirror while I was washing my hands. When I was done, I walked out and saw him standing by a machine talking to two women. I strolled on by and just politely said "you know it's not that considerate of you to take a dump and not wash your hands, I'm using the same equipment as you do". He turned bright red.

I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I did feel good afterwards.
If you do it you run the risk of being "outed" in mixed company.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
reply to post by the owlbear

I always use the "handicap" open button when leaving the restroom. I use my hip or side to activate it.

EWWW, you have poo on your hip!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny I am a MAN..... When I walk into a public restroom to take a leak the only thing I touch is my PENIS.....

Yes, and after you touched your penis, you are going to touch other things, that other people touch.

As long as you don´t get other peoples germs on you it´s fine I guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's hilarious and gross at the same time. My ex would wash put alot of soap on his hands and then barely touch any water. He would come back with sticky soapy hands. I shiver just to remeber that

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Surely then if we extrapolate that out to everything we touch then 1 in 6 of everything has fecal matter on it! Then there is insect and animal fecal matter to take into account, so more likely 1 in 2. Enjoy your food people!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You are right. Let's debunk this . So if those insects have children, say 2 for the sake of figures, Then maybe EveryThing we touch is covered in a problem? No wonder they invented Handy/Sani wipes. I have to say that this was a fun thread. Thank you and thankl you all..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey Neo. Wanted to say that is one of the best comebacks I have seen in awhile.
For what it's worth I ordered a new phone for my Birthday and a case of that hand sanatizer stuff in the bottle. No Joke.. I do want to thank everyone for thier contributions to the thread. Not only were some interesting points brought out but I know it put a smile on many peoples faces.. Thanks to everyone..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of it has to do with many, especially for men, that the smart phone has replaced the traditional magazine or newspaper in the bathroom. I'm actually more disturbed that someone actually decided to do research on the subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

So are you saying men chat it up more than women?
Maybe so. Hey but they are calling thier lady friends
I found the story by accident. I do agree with you though. It is a strange subject to have felt the need to research it.. Glad they did though, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join