It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Demands Apology Over Accusations of Involvement in Terror Plot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Take a step back
Look at Iran's general behaviour
Look at how it treats its own people
Look at how it treats hikers
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history
Open your mind and eyes!!!

How do you prove that ?

Bring all your documents.

And I would bring mine for I am Iranian and I respect logical conversation.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The regime is a miss-representation of its people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is only true about you.

I love my country and I respect it's independence.

I think that people are more wise today to be a tool for the war machine.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Lebanese are cooperating with Iran because of religious interests.

Iran and Iraq have many religious ties.

AS long as western people think that this is abduction while we think it is just a friendly relationship.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

They're cooperating because Iran is giving them money, weapons, training, and the promise of political power. In exchange, all they need to do is murder everyone standing in the way of Iran's regional hegemony. I suppose that's indistinguishable from "religious interests" in a theocracy, but that doesn't mean Iran won't use the same incentives to recruit agents who do not share their religion. In fact, we know they recruit outside their religious sect by their various Sunni proxies and clients; religious ties are less important than one's willingness to advance Iran's influence.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actually, there is evidence, and scalding evidence at that. There is a confession and a paper trail leading back to Iran. Murderers have been convicted on less.

Iran can go hump the mean side of a snapping turtle for all I care. They will get no apology from me, though good ol' Berry S. may well bend over and kiss their arse with an apology. Seems to be all he does anymore.

Really, there is evidence? Perhaps you'd like to post this evidence...

Oh, you haven't actually SEEN it? Or HEARD it?

Rather convenient, isn't it, that we can claim evidence without seeing or hearing it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What a bunch of sillies. Don't they know the US only apologizes about 20-40 years AFTER the injustice has been done?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

List goes on. Sure, The US will apologize, but they need to have a good reason for it, even if it means making one happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

They're cooperating because Iran is giving them money, weapons, training, and the promise of political power

Why aren't Saudis cooperating with Iran ? what about Turkey , Egypt ?

In exchange, all they need to do is murder everyone standing in the way of Iran's regional hegemony

No , They are close friends with Iran and they believe in what they do.

It is not the money that rules. it helps , but it doesn't rule.

Iran is really supportive for those oppressed nations and will always help those people.

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

that doesn't mean Iran won't use the same incentives to recruit agents who do not share their religion

how do you prove that ?

Or you are just predicting ?

In fact, we know they recruit outside their religious sect by their various Sunni proxies and clients; religious ties are less important than one's willingness to advance Iran's influence.

Sunni people are more much connected to us than Christians and Jews.

We are all Muslims and we have much interests . I would tell you ,if you wish.
edit on 31/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by NadaCambia
If you believe that some Iranian went to the MExicans to carry off a bombing like that on US soil you were born yesterday, I'm sorry to tell you.

Why? Iran uses Iraqis and Lebanese to conduct operations in the Middle East. Why wouldn't they use Mexicans to conduct operations in North America? Is there something wrong with Mexicans? Are they too stupid, or too lazy, for this kind of work?

Yes. Mexican drug cartels are too stupid.

Which un named operations are comparable to blowing up the Saudi embassy in Washington?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by hmdphantom

They're cooperating because Iran is giving them money, weapons, training, and the promise of political power. In exchange, all they need to do is murder everyone standing in the way of Iran's regional hegemony. I suppose that's indistinguishable from "religious interests" in a theocracy, but that doesn't mean Iran won't use the same incentives to recruit agents who do not share their religion. In fact, we know they recruit outside their religious sect by their various Sunni proxies and clients; religious ties are less important than one's willingness to advance Iran's influence.

I suppose it's easier to believe all that than accept that overwhelmingly Iran is the most popular nation in the region and the sizable majority love and support Iran. This love and support for Iran has nothing to do with murder or some sort of imaginary reign of terror in the region! They can have US hegemony or Iranian hegemony. The majority would welcome an Iranian hegemony and reject the United States influence.

Iran has the potential to be the greatest Democracy in the region, more Democratic and forward-thinking than many Western nations, but the West will not allow it.

Every argument against Iran can be put to every Western nation on Earth, and in a lot of cases there's much more evidence and much more sinister activities than what Iran have gotten up to.

But Iran are tanned looking Muslims, with beards and religious garments, so they're far more evil. The only way for their existence politically to be justified would be if they wore snapbacks, ate Mcdonalds and embraced Christianity

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Very recently Iran filed a protest at the Chemical Weapons Convention claiming America violated the Treaty by bombing the chemical weapons bunkers in Iraq. Releasing the chemical agents into the atmosphere.

The Treaty says chemical weapons have to be destroyed safely. They also claimed America flew out some of the surviving canisters/munitions and didn't declare it to the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Bush was right, Iraq did have WMD's. They were fully declared and controlled by the Chemical Weapons Convention. Better yet....they were made in the USA...and given to Iraq back when they were our friends.

Read the US response in the Documents section on the Chemical Weapons Convention website. Page 5.....we admitted to bombing the chemical weapons bunkers and releasing chemical agents into the atmosphere.

.......And our Veterans aren't being treated for what they breathed in/ were exposed to.

The Terror Plot guy was an American......he wasn't Iranian. Unlike Obama, he's got papers to prove he's an American.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
What a bunch of sillies. Don't they know the US only apologizes about 20-40 years AFTER the injustice has been done?

List goes on. Sure, The US will apologize, but they need to have a good reason for it, even if it means making one happen.

Yes you are right

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I hope this helps to clear any lies about Iran's president (can't be asked to spell his name lol)

Ahmadinejad NEVER wanted to "wipe Israel off the Map". You heard me right!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
NATO aren the real 'axis of evil' .When they pull stuff like this it seems like they arent even trying anymore.They think people will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I hope this helps to clear any lies about Iran's president (can't be asked to spell his name lol)

Ahmadinejad NEVER wanted to "wipe Israel off the Map". You heard me right!

It's funny that you posted that story, because i recently heard somethign to that effect on Fox radio the other week. It was about the mistranslation of what he really said, and in fact, if i'm not mistaken, he was actually quoting what someone else said. Either way, it's a tricky subject...

I'm not here to defend the leader of Iran, I'm only here to help spread the word of todays events. I think it's fairly obvious that there has been a huge list of mistruths presented about him.(I dont care to spell out his name either lol).

Maybe a thread outlining these mistruths is in order. Or at least to outline the history with Mr.Iran(lol).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Looks like two anuses are at it then, hey?

I lean towards Iran simply because they are not running around the world, pilliging small countries, murdering innocent people and also making false accusations with no evidence to support it. They are only the anus of the middle-east simply because they dont want anything to do with the USA. I guess you believe Iran wants to wipe Israel of the face of the planet aswell, like they didnt say.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sorry to interfere (actually, no, I'm not really sorry)

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I answered every thing you asked. Go back and read my post again. You can confess to a crime when apprehended

...and being beaten with rubber truncheons...

and still plead not guilty in arraignment court.

Where it really counts, and where, by some miracle of fate, bullies with rubber truncheons and tasers are not allowed to harass a suspect

For someone who supposedly exposes corruption, you have a severe lack of understanding of how the legal system operates.
Ah, but I [understand] how it operates very well. It's like this: every crime is a commercial crime, and every court case's documents are valued based on what transpires in that courtroom. If you don't know where your rights really come from, and who and what you are, you have no rights at all. At best, you can hope that your prosecutors are inept, so you can "get off". Haven't you ever wondered why questionnaires always ask if you were ever ARRESTED for a felony? Why don't they ask if you have ever been CONVICTED?

I also never said he didn't plead guilty. I did say he confessed. Two totally different legal formalities.
But coerced confession is coerced. Inadmissable.

And still no proof from you that the paper trail that you didn't believe in but now all of thw sudden do, leads to the FBI. Kind of interesting how you worked that one too. Deny its existance, then when the existance is proven you try and crap on its credibility with more baseless opinion.

What is not baseless opinion, however, is that the entire legal system is run on pretense and posturing, with no substantive LAW to back it. It operates as a corporate fraud that only those who have received sufficient information as to the nature of that fraud are able to see through and therefore sidestep/escape. Curiously, those who have said information (like myself) are not inclined to go about trumpeting the truth, because we (Ordained Sovereigns) know and understand the necessity that sleeping sheeple are to be (read: must be) poked, prodded, bilked and shorn until they motivate themselves sufficiently to seek that truth for themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Your funny...

You have grossly interpreted the meaning of the law and how it works. So much ignorance on this thread, its almost hard to break through it.

I'll be brief simply because you bore me with your rhetoric.

He confessed. There is no proof he was coerced into confessing.

There are wire tap tapes of him attempting to make deals for weapons and to get money for the assassination.

He only plead not guilty in arraignment court but yet still confessed before hand. Here is where you went off on some '___' induced tangent about the way some justice system works. I don't know which country YOU are from, but in the US, the Justice system is in NO WAY as you describe it. Take it from someone whose been through it three times.

I'd say its pretty goddamn clear that Iran is involved. Sorry if that steps on your little tootsies.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So what? Iran can "demand" an apology all it wants but its not getting one and there is nothing they are going to about it so basically they just need to STFU!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by seamus

Your funny...

You have grossly interpreted the meaning of the law and how it works. So much ignorance on this thread, its almost hard to break through it.

I'll be brief simply because you bore me with your rhetoric.

He confessed. There is no proof he was coerced into confessing.
and now that he has had his day in court, we'll see if there was entrapment involved.

I'd say its pretty goddamn clear that Iran is involved. Sorry if that steps on your little tootsies.

There is one kind of person who wants to demonize Iran, and that is the kind who will benefit, monetarily or psychologically (to fill a psychotic need for wanton destruction of an imagined enemy), from war. That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

There is one kind of person who wants to demonize Iran, and that is the kind who will benefit, monetarily or psychologically (to fill a psychotic need for wanton destruction of an imagined enemy), from war. That's all I have to say about that.

Thank God that's all you have to say because again you show your complete culpable ignorance. Iran is a Terrorist state and sponsors terrorism. They are a safe haven for Terrorist. I don't want to Demonize Iran because they already do a pretty damn good job of it themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join