It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Kitty or Hell of Kitty ? (an humoristic issue about conspiracies and religions)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It can seem ridiculous, but that's true, there are some people on the world who believe in a hello kitty conspiracy.
Like this catholic webmaster, who puts in parrallel the baby anime HELLO KITTY and the cult of the cat goddess in ancient egypt...

www.crossroad.to...

On this other wite, you will find the mathematical proof that HELLO KITTY IS EVIL :

lcamtuf.coredump.cx...

But the gold medal is for them :

As illustrated in this photo, there is a growing backlash against the rising tide of Hello Kitty influence. Pictured are Japanese protesting against the "enforcement of a Hello Kitty lifestyle". The Japanese press, however, was unusually quiet on the issue and the government denied any protest ever took place. Korean Foreign Ministry spokesmen have referred to a rising "Greater East Asia Co-Kitty Sphere" and Chinese government officials have launched a drive to "Elevate Mao thought and squelch Hello Kitty reactionaries". A right-wing American group recently commented, "Them Japs are trying to take us over and destroy our way of life. Hello Kitty is floridating the water supply!". Not everyone blames the Japanese; Al-Qaeda pamphlets refer to Hello Kitty as a "Zionist icon". In Taiwan, a prominent pundit and commentor on local affairs recently referred to Hello Kitty as "Satan" in the Taiwan News. Should we be worried?

www.taiwanfun.com...

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[edit on 2-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
oh. my. god. that second link is just crazy. that guy says "this number is hello kitty's number if you take this date on wich a tragedy happened, subtract it from h.k.'s number you get this. turn that backwards, subtract 1939, the year wich WWII started you get this..." of course im paraphrasing.that guy REALLY
belongs in a mental institute or his moms basement as a 40 year old.hes either a nut job or a pissed off fat nerd upset that his mentally challenged "girlfriend", that he was taking advantage of, left him so she could go watch hello kitty and now hes getting revenge. er what he calls revenge.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The first one is not bad too. Notice that the pic is photoshoped and the last article is just a joke.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Oh My God!
This is insane
i want what that dude is smoking in that second link

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Is this a joke?

I liked the evilfinder though, I never realised how evil I was...!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Of course the numbercrunching to prove that Hello Kitty is evil is a joke guys! Try to reload the page and you get more of these insane calculations...quite funny.

// k

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The first one, I don't know.

The second link a joke, it's an "evil generator", a web program proving that everything you want is evil :

For example :

abovetopsecret.com is evil :

lcamtuf.coredump.cx...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My first and last name

Add 1591 to it - this is the year the Rosenbergs were sentenced to death for spying by the US, written backwards - you will get 4712.

Turn the number backwards, subtract 64 - the year of the Great Fire of Rome. The number is now 2110.

Multiply it by 11, the symbol of judgment and disorder - the number is now 23210.

This, when read backwards, gives 01232. This is 666 in octal, the number of the Beast...

Evil, QED.

There's a surprise!

new topics

top topics

join