It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: What information do we know from Alien Abductees' experiences?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

Originally posted by piles
reply to post by Noey777

to explain aliens were asked by the USA goverment to abduct a few people, and return them safely under a treaty that USA signed with grey aliens. The grey aliens agreed...

This was mostly to get goverments to believe aliens existed and were present on this planet, in the hope that governments would believe that UFO's were flown by aliens...

many man hours wasted by many governments as a result but still

'anything the abductees were told was mostly nonsense, none the less its another smoke screen that many people struggle to see through'

Ulitimately the USA benefits from the situation though..

That's fascinating. Where's your evidence?

MI5 are saying that they would prefer me not to say anymore, as by getting you to believe may well get you and many others into trouble, MI5 also said that they prefer me not to mention the bit about MI5. But I'm under no obligation not too...

America would certainly feel better if I kept my fingers to myself more, and stop using them to type so much..

disclaimer: i'm not goverment, nor am i expecting anyone to believe a word i say, because that would be madness without some official documents which i managed to get by walking into the pentagon, hey ...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anitawee

Well.. there is a lot of info out there. Easiest to do a youtube search for "implant removed".

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Alien abductions are always exclusive only to the abductees which is very frustrating since I have yet to hear of about a few hundred people being abducted (ie., a mass abduction of a small town) Until that time, I refuse to take the word of a slack-jawed yokel's hazy account of being abducted on anything but jack daniel.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Dr Karla Turner is on Youtube and there is a free PDF file of her two books on abductees. 'Taken' is one of them.

Blueplanet project is also a free PDF that is very interesting on aliens and their plans.

What is RATS? as I have had a dream about a dead rat being fed to pigs in a posh pigsty and this may be an answer. I know the pigs are the Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain countries.

Hope you find your answer.

Thank God if you don't get abducted, as it means you don't have enough '___' for their needs.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that video

RATS : ReallyAboveTopSecret.com

Back in the day, there was a credit system, and if you got so many points from posting in this site, you could enter into the reallyabovetopsecret.com forum for a month.
They kept the most interesting threads in there. Maybe the FBI removed it again....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

RATS

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

RATS

It says page not found...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Funny, it's working for me. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Nope...
'It looks like the either the content you're looking for doesn't exist, or there was something wrong with the URL you used.
Sometimes we need to remove entire threads from our site because someone posted something they shouldn't, and sometimes people used bad URLs. While we feel sorry for bad URLs (see the advocacy group at SaveTheURLs.com), we don't feel sorry for people that post something that's against the rules.'

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You asked for links and you haven't gotten many so far.

When I think of "alien abductions" I always think of Dr. Karla Turner.

Google Video Link

But there's also David Jacobs, Bud Hopkins, and a few others who have been seriously involved in this for years and years.

When I think of "contactees" we get a different story.

There are so many people who have claimed to have contact with "higher beings" that it's not even funny. This goes all the way back to Bible stories. Angels, devils, gods and all the rest. The resources out there on contacts are just massive. I think almost everyone I can think of in this category has been found to be a "proven hoax" at one time or another.

Here's a site put up by a European guy who is totally into this stuff:
www.galactic.to...
I like this guy. He's written hundreds of pages, all in old fashioned static HTML.
Here's another site done in that same style that I have enjoyed in the past.
www.semjase.net...

As I said, the guys who have messages for "the people of earth" from "benevolent aliens or higher beings" are too numerous to mention. But one guy stands out for me because he changed his mind on this subject after being involved with it for a while.
georgekavassilas.org...

Another guy who made an impression on me was Alex Collier. Maybe 20 years ago he gave some lectures and made some predictions that were a year or two off. He had some wild stuff to say, supposedly all from "higher beings." But he got sick of the lectures and being attacked as a kook, so he got out of it. Then more recently he's started again. He said he was getting a bad conscience because people really needed the data even if they thought it was kooky. Here's a video for him:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You have to make 200 posts before being allowed access to RATS. Sorry, I didn't notice you haven't done so yet. It is a place where members can discuss things without being pestered by trolls and bots.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have taken '___' couple of times, and one time a being talked to me and congratulated me that I was able to communicate via my brain. He then told me how we had to stop harming our earth and cutting the forest because every cure for diseases exists within the plants of our earth. After some seconds a person with blond hair came infront of me, he looked very similar to us but his nose-bone? continued up to his forhead.

This may be just hallucinations but that person is the only thing from the trips that i could remember which is odd.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
This is like getting blood from a stone.... I'll just repeat the post

I once remember reading a book about Alien Abductions, there were a few accounts where the aliens had talked to the abductees and told them things about themselves, such of how they space travel, where they live and their future plans etc. I've tried looking for this on the internet but can't find anything. Could someone give me some links please....

Also is RATS still around nowadays?

For example the Betty and Barney Hill abduction where the alien showed her a map of where they came from...

You just described virtually every book on alien abductions. The problem is, most of them involve hypnotically-retrieved "memories." Hypnosis is a great tool for behavior modification. It is a lousy tool for memory retrieval, so the odds of those statements from alleged aliens being real? Not good. More like a confabulated fantasy co-created accidentally in some cases, in some cases not, between hypnotist and subject.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Jeremy_Vaeni because: actual editing

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Headeraser

Many South American "shamans" insist that they get their knowledge while journeying on, the '___' containing drink, Ayahuasca. That knowledge includes how to use plants for medicine.

Ayahuasca has a rich legacy of associated traditions, myths, therapies, rituals and aesthetics, spanning from the primordial roots of the indigenous tribes of South America, to diverse syncretic spiritual movements emerging across the planet.
SOURCE: www.ayahuasca.com...

See also Jeremy Narby's book, DNA and the origins of Knowledge.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I find it amusing how I can't view one of my threads that I posted in RATS years ago...Thanks for letting me know

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I didn't know that, thanks dude! I'm going to try it once more, in a month when a friend of mine comes home. I'm still little afraid if I actually got contact with ET's. Last time freaked me out a little bit even though the experience felt calm and comfortable.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Alien abductions are not real...the sooner you realize that the better.

This centuries versions of goblins, trolls and other such imaginary characters made to scare the gullible...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Headeraser

According to certain hippy types (and Alexander Shulgin) you should be near water when you have a '___' experience. Don't eat fatty food within 12 hours of taking it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

could the book you read possibly be alien indentities by richard l thompson? first print 1993 last revised print 1995. hope it helps op. if it is the one and you need the isbn give me a toot.
regards fakedirt

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Alien abductions are not real...the sooner you realize that the better...

And you base this on WHAT?

Your extensive education and investigation into the subject??

Read a few web pages and attempted to maybe read a book?

The sooner YOU become educated with all the available evidence, (and maybe even do some investigation of your OWN
) you will stop making comments that reveal your ignorance to those that ARE educated on the matter.

The sooner the better indeed!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

...The problem is, most of them involve hypnotically-retrieved "memories."

And what about the ones that DONT??

And what about the ones witnessed by outsiders not involved in the event?

And what about multiple independent confirmation from others after a multiple abduction event?

Haven't got that far in your book yet?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join