It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS, Stay on the Street, going home is a trap.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Just a baseless rant....lol (where did I hear that one before)

In all honestly, stay and protest if you want - just realize that the rest of us on the outside kind of understand what you want - but how you plan on getting there is another story.

Release something detailed of what you want done, perhaps then people will be less aggressive towards your movement.
edit on 31-10-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Ok fair enough, although I suspect we probably agree on more things than either of us realise.

But before I sign off its a bit tricky to hide behind the semantics of language. Everybody IS Anybody. To you, I and all others are anybody, nevertheless we can't all get jobs if we all look for a job at the same time. However, it is true that anybody can get a job provided that some unemployed people are not looking for them.

So you see unemployed layabouts actually increase the chances of employment for the rest of us

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is the song of protest, the growing conflict within soul, that we all feel. Words that are truly forever. Will we listen? thats the question
edit on 31-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No more soft money, ever. There should be zero corporate investment in political campaigns. You want free corporate speech? Encourage your employees to vote your "values." Stop bribing political finks to write legislation to eliminate your competition in the marketplace.

Food, medicine, energy and shelter are up 400%+ since 81. Those are indisputable facts. When those of us who actually do the work see similar gains, we will stop, and not a second sooner.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

Yeah, I would be unhappy too I suppose. But, unfortunately, in a free market economy you need to try to match your training choices to the likely employment prospects when you graduate. If you sign on for a Degree in something for which there is no (or little) demand...well, guess what?

Young students, and their parents, need to spend a little time investigating the job market projections (for a few years into the future) before jumping into any study stream.

So rising tuition fees, for careers that don't exist isn't a problem in our society?

Which historical mistakes, and tricks, are you referring to here?

How many revolutions have happened in the past?

And what exactly is "unity of consciousness"?

Google it.

There are some pretty violent undertones there. Who are these sociopaths who we cannot compromise with?

Humm.. wasn't going for violent, more concerned for the well being of our planet and fellow man...
They are the very select few who *try to* control everything that goes on in our world...

edit on 31-10-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Aha ha ha ha okay have fun with your countries up coming war. you can count my greens out this round.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Aha ha ha ha okay have fun with your countries up coming war. you can count my greens out this round.

Somehow I just knew you would just blow this off instead of making your case. And I wouldn't want anyone with your ideology fighting anywhere near me.

This thumb is for you!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thutmose

Why bother to get a job? The CEO's have been getting more money while the worker gets to enjoy his annual currency deflate while paying more taxes. If you can't understand that perhaps you should join the military and go off on a delusional killing spree.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join