It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the greatest essays I have ever read...

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There is a relatively obscure blog that I have followed for some time. It is titled "Mind Filter" and can be found HERE. The author who posts under the handle "Gnosis" has a way with words. His real name is Steve Curtin. He has just announced that he is abandoning that blog, and concentrating on a new website that can be found HERE. The reason for this post is to bring to your (ATSs) attention a free e-book that he has just released. If Steve is not an ATS member, he should be. His book touches on so many of the topics that ATS members find interesting. Conspiracy theory's, religion, the truth movement, government corruption, freemasonry, the matrix, false flags, 911, the superstate, the fed, shadow government, mind control, fluoride, vaccines, population control, codex alimentarius, climate change, fracking, GMOs, it goes on and on...

I particularly enjoyed chapter 5: The Lie That Defines Our Times. This is the 911 chapter. It is an extremely well presented case against the mainstream "official" story of what happened that fateful day that has affected our world so profoundly.

I do not know Steve, except through his writings on the 'net. I only promote him here as a service to fellow ATSers who may have never heard of him or read his work. I think that you will enjoy it. The following excerpt sets the tone...

Like all of the wise philosophers of the past, I have come to the conclusion that the more I know, the more I realize I know nothing, except that truth is a path we travel, not a destination to arrive at, and is always, always beyond your feeble five senses' capability to fully comprehend. Through this journey I've come to realize that politics is useless, especially now at this stage of the great cycle of ages, when ignorance and materialism are so imbued in our culture that we have been enslaved even though we proclaim our glorious and eternal freedom. It's “the end of history”.

For me, my journey has taken me beyond the political, beyond the materialism and the ignorance, and into the spiritual. It no longer matters to me who my so-called “rulers” are, for only I rule myself. I realize that for the truth aware we usually feel we have an obligation to tell the truth to the mob, even though they hate us for it, but with all that's happened, and as close as we are to the abyss, the way I see it, if you're not aware yet, or at least on the path to awareness, no amount of ranting from me or anyone else is going to make any sense to you at this point.

Still, events are taking place, shifts and alignments are occurring, paradigms are shattering, that will create unimaginable suffering, both physically and spiritually, for probably the overwhelming majority of humanity. Those of us who know cannot allow this to happen without doing everything in our power to make the truth available to those who choose to see it. That is the purpose of this book. If you've traversed part one without fear of seeing what you see, the inevitable question that arises is: what do we now do about it all?

The ebook is offered in PDF format, and can be found HERE.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thank you for the links.
I'm still reading, but you are right; the guy must definitely come to ATS.
Too bad that his message will also fall to mostly deaf ears.
S&F.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

OP I also thank you for the link

WHITEHAT,with all due respect praising the content of the OP post and then negating with the ,but it will fall on deaf ears dis qualifier, is exactly what is wrong with some peoples thinking, and as a result feeds TPTB power

all language is a spell, a making of sorts

don't worry about who finds the truth or what they do with it,just proclaim it as best you know it with no qualifications

it wouldn't hurt to cast a few of these curses on the ones who have them coming, like for instance you could say
their plans will come to nothing and their sins will find them.,something like that

since we are making

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank you so much for bringing this to us. I saw myself in the first paragraph. His well written thoughts really rang true for me, and I will definately read more of his work.

S&F for you.

This is why I come to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mwc273

I will definitely be reading this. Those three paragraphs alone have summed up what I've been thinking these past few months.

S&F, thanks for this

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am really enjoying the Ebook. Thanks again for posting this.

Everyone on ATS should read this. It's clear, concise, and written with authority and compassion.

I liked that in the introduction, the author talks about de-bunkers, and how everyone is always trying to tell us who we should de-bunk. He tells us to think for ourselves.

There is no doubt this guy is either a member here or visits here--now or in the past. The list of people and places he mentions that have helped him form his opinions has me guessing he is no stranger to ATS.

I imagine he might have become annoyed on his visits here from time to time. There are a lot of people here who want to tell everyone what to believe, and who and who not to listen to.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I am really enjoying the Ebook. Thanks again for posting this.

Everyone on ATS should read this. It's clear, concise, and written with authority and compassion.

I liked that in the introduction, the author talks about de-bunkers, and how everyone is always trying to tell us who we should de-bunk. He tells us to think for ourselves.

There is no doubt this guy is either a member here or visits here--now or in the past. The list of people and places he mentions that have helped him form his opinions has me guessing he is no stranger to ATS.

I imagine he might have become annoyed on his visits here from time to time. There are a lot of people here who want to tell everyone what to believe, and who and who not to listen to.

Thanks OP for the link S&F, enjoying it.
Thanks MRuss for saying exactly what I wanted to say, its clear concise and well written indeed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a good essayist, but he has David Wilcock linked on his site, which makes it really hard for me to take him seriously.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
that's original: the more i know the more i realize i know nothing and politics is useless. i find more wisdom in an ats'r who posts that the universe is actually in the saliva of a frog and claims that he's the product of the mothman seducing a female from venus.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, Satron.....

The author of that essay knew you were going to say thay. In his essay, he talks about all of the people out there who think they are so smart, they go around telling others who is "real" and who should be "debunked."

Actually, his throughts and his writings and his clear recitation of the history of the NWO is some of the best I've seen, and sadly, you won't be privy to any of it because you have discredited him already for studying someone's ideas whom you claim is a fraud. Please note that I wrote "YOU CLAIM."

Is it possible that you are ever wrong? Or is it just true that you know everything there is to know about everything?

Please put away your judgement, do yourself a favor, and read the free E book. Tell me what it is you have to lose.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Well, Satron.....

The author of that essay knew you were going to say thay. In his essay, he talks about all of the people out there who think they are so smart, they go around telling others who is "real" and who should be "debunked."

Actually, his throughts and his writings and his clear recitation of the history of the NWO is some of the best I've seen, and sadly, you won't be privy to any of it because you have discredited him already for studying someone's ideas whom you claim is a fraud. Please note that I wrote "YOU CLAIM."

Is it possible that you are ever wrong? Or is it just true that you know everything there is to know about everything?

Please put away your judgement, do yourself a favor, and read the free E book. Tell me what it is you have to lose.

I just read a little of it, in the acknowledgments he lists David Wilcock, as well as David Icke. Just lost more credibility for me.

EDIT: I'm sure the essay sounds good, but I guarantee he doesn't say anything new.

edit on 30-10-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
reply to post by WhiteHat

OP I also thank you for the link

WHITEHAT,with all due respect praising the content of the OP post and then negating with the ,but it will fall on deaf ears dis qualifier, is exactly what is wrong with some peoples thinking, and as a result feeds TPTB power

all language is a spell, a making of sorts

don't worry about who finds the truth or what they do with it,just proclaim it as best you know it with no qualifications

it wouldn't hurt to cast a few of these curses on the ones who have them coming, like for instance you could say
their plans will come to nothing and their sins will find them.,something like that

since we are making

THIS IS THE POINT I was making with the rebuttal to "Letter From the Boss."

The more aware of have become of linguistic programming, the more I realize that very very subtle changes to one sentence change the meaning of an entire book.

You can agree with me on every point about what's wrong with america until we are jumping up and down in an embrace of pure understanding BUT if you qualify it with "To bad the average citizen is to dumb, or unaware, or not as far along as we are," what YOU are telling me to do is to accept my fate. To which I must call a spade a spade.

What I have also come to understand is that if TPTB have spent hundreds of billions of dollars purchasing the "mass media," I would be a fool to think they would not do the same on the Internet.

Anytime another member suggests something like "This guy is just like us," or "He's perfect for ATS," a red flag goes up.

I worked at msnbc and fox news channel. I never saw meetings happen where a gavel came down and somebody announced "The first order of business is convincing america that Obama is their savior." just like the neuro-linguistic programming found in some essays, the cues were much more subtle.

Passing comments over lunch or an email flagging an essay were much more effective. What you must realize is that people like Chris Matthews are not programmed like Sirhan Sirhan in a dark basement in Langley, VA. They get emails too, just like this.

Call me paranoid. Call me a prophet. All I know is it's becoming awfully easy to stop and wonder how a dirt poor country like Afganistan can afford to carry on a ten year war with the wealthiest, most technologically advanced military in history and nobody pulls the reins up tight and says "Wait a minute WTF is going on here?"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I am pleased that most of you are enjoying the material. This just struck a chord with me much like the film "What A Way To Go: Life At The End Of Empire" did. I just felt compelled to share it...

Hey! Someone posted the movie on youtube!

Favorite quote from the movie: "I have always felt that I would see the end of the world as we know it, within my lifetime".
edit on 31-10-2011 by mwc273 because: Add end comment.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It really amazes me how many people around here already have it "all figured out." They know who is real, who is a debunker, who to listen to, who to discredit.

And I'll tell you that these people are doing a diservice to everyone else.

Let's let people read, study, and think for themselves. Just because David Wilcock's name is mentioned in an essay, doesn't mean the whole essay should be discredited. That's ridiculous! Let's put on our critical thinking caps, and stop pretending to be an ATS God.

Encourage people to think for themselves, please. And come to terms with the fact that you---yes, you!--can not possibly know everything. Or be right about everything you think you know.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

OhI Agree 100% words DO have Power, knowledge awareness and intent of the words have great vibrational effect, and can be a Spell, Story tellers cast a Spell on there audience, if you will So do actors, and Political speakers, remember Obama's Yes we can Spell, reversed to thank you Satan. and every time he said those words the crowd chanted with him. words can Cast a Spell for good when truth s spoken, it creates an awakening in the listener, Even if only on a Subconscious level the truth is there in there minds working it's Magic spell, to Awaken the sleeper. and rouse there consciousness to the truth.
never before i the known history of our world has there been such a SUDDEN awakening of the people to the truth.
But the Evil spells are every where, Its a Amazing we are waking up at all. There all around us in business logos are the Symbols of the occult Spells, like City bank OWL the Symbol of Isis, same owl IN Bohemian grove, the walk ways around the capital, in the shape of an Owl, the 4th kind OWL, the Moth man OWL, the owl man or Cornwall,
Even on the Money you carry in your pocket, has Picture and word spells, on every milometer of the print, they are Cabal Occult spells to lure you in to debt slavery, you desire Money, work for it Long to have it Mourn the loss of it.
and rejoice at the acquisition of it . you are under ITS SPELL.

I read that Essay last night and Was WOWED by it, no because it was new information to me but because he was Awake aware informed and has brought up many truth that I had already found in my own study's.
one Paragraph in particular was a thrill to see some one else Put it out there for others to read about.

it said,
Cathars. These Gnostic heresies believed that two gods reigned: one, an evil god who created the
material world and trapped our souls within it; another, a god of love, peace and light who ruled
over the spiritual realm our souls longed to return to. It may surprise many to learn that these
related sects, believed that the god of evil was Yahweh or Jehovah of the Hebrew Torah or Old
Testament.
TWO GODS, this is in perfect symmetry, with the information in the Lost Book of Enki.
Enki and Enil are Brothers, Enki and his sister Ninmah and Enki's Son are given the task of creating A Slave race,
from the lost book of Enki.
Enki, Ninmah, and Ningishzidda Enki's son begin experiments, After many failures the perfect-model Adamu is attained, Ninmah shouts triumphantly : My hands have made it! She is renamed Ninti ( " Lady of Life") for her achievement, Ninki, Enki's spouse, helps fashion Ti-Amat, a female Earthling, The Earthlings, being hybrids, mate but do not procreate, Ningishzidda adds two essence branches to their Life Tree
Discovering the unapproved ongoings, Enlil expels the Earthlings from the E-den.
Enki is the creator god and Enil, Despised the human Slaves, and has tried to wipe them out after there usefulness was done, meaning the gold needed to repair there Atmosphere on there home world, was mined and Shipped to Niburu.
It was Enki that saved humanity from the deluge, by putting DNA In an Ark, later the brothers fought over control and rule here,
Marduke, Enil's son was Cast out of the Heavens ( space) and became Satan, Bent on our destruction, and Adapa, who is Enkis Begotten son By a virgin human female becomes the Jesus prototype.
ther different goals for humanity are.
Enki sees our potential to be as they are, while Enil and Marduke want us destroyed, or condemned to Ignorance and slavery for eternity. feeling that we are beneath them.
the Elite are there creation, and there purpose is to bring to pass there plan for humanity, and there doing a Bang Up Job of it.
while Enki and his son Adapa, want us to achieve our Potential and travel the Heavens with them, but Evil doers will never achieve this, for the Killing of there own Kind.
heres the Kicker we have free will, to choose and our mission here is to grow a Back bone, and Stand up to authority when nit is not correct or decent, and defeat evil By opposing it.
in our heart we all know this, and I feel this is the HEART of the OWS movement going on now.
we are Opposing evil.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vonnareverse

zarp333 and vonnareverse!! thanks for the solidarity!

I have read and reread the ancient Mesopotamian texts you might like this Credo Mutwa interview .I am still trying to wrap my head around this stupefying revelation . I became aware of how I was using words to keep my thoughts in a box,some time ago ,I use some techniques I have developed to try to rein in the madness.Like you as a result I am alert to mindtraps,and spells

some people call this Critical Thinking

I forget which one off the series this is you might have to search the menu bar for #1
totally worth it though.Unless someone is familiar with the Enki /Enlil story the importance of this info will probably not impact on them as it has me.

any way here is the video

its 6 hrs worth of some mindbogggling info but hard to listen to ..good luck with that

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello. I wrote the eBook and created the website. I was brought here by my wordpress statistics page, and I'm really happy with the reactions I'm seeing, good and bad. Thank you to the OP author, and thanks to everyone who's read or is reading. My website is updated daily with links on consciousness, ancient civilizations, mythology, astrology, astronomy, physics, etc. I'm really happy with it and it seems to be getting a lot of hits.

Just a quick word on people who find Wilcock and Icke, et al, repulsive. For one, we don't have to agree with everything they say to gain knowledge from them. Do I think Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? Who the ef knows. Do I believe in Icke's reptilians? Not exactly. Although I do have one friend who swears to have seen George W Bush's younger brother Jonathan's reptilian eyes before he ever heard of David Icke. Not everyone who has these experiences is crazy.

But let me tell you what I do believe: I've arrived at where I'm at now (still traveling) having passed from a drug abusing degenerate through a bloodthirsty neocon savage who thought bombing the rest of the world wasn't such a bad idea to the Now studying the mysteries of the universe and consciousness. If you had told me 10 years ago I'd believe some of the things I believe today, even things that, in my mind anyway, aren't even that controversial to people capable of critical thinking...things like 9-11 being carried out by criminal elements within the American government, the shadow government, the Federal Reserve scam, etc, I'd probably punch you in the face. At this point, with all I've learned, especially about the nature of reality (see here for a short explanation of this), I'm not going to draw a line in the sand and say anything beyond this point is just too crazy for me to believe. Because in my opinion, if the human mind can conceive it - our minds perceiving and experiencing such an infinitesimal spectrum of the total reality - it's probably possible.

You are under no obligation to feel the same, and I no longer pass judgment (or *try* not to), but I would simply implore that you keep an open mind. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Again, thank you for reading. I am humbled. I'll check in from time to time. --Steve
edit on 2-11-2011 by gnosis474 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosis474

Welcome to ATS Steve. I started reading your essays back when I ran across the one titled "The Blood Of Patriots And Tyrants". I bookmarked your blog and have been checking in ever since. I'm glad that most everyone is enjoying your work, and that you're pleased with the traffic as well.

Endeavor to persevere.
Matt

top topics

join