It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati #322... Is it a date?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I thought for sure, LogiosHermes27, that you would have been back today after what I posted, posting about 4/7/1776 and 322, how 7 divides into 322... 46 and such.

So much for being "focus1776."

You do remember your own conspiracy math posted on the History site a few years ago, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

not a contradiction, I hope I just set the wheels in motion, I am no translation expert and wouldn't even have thought of Spanish.
I was hoping that my small post may have gotten some others to look at it more closely which it looks like succeeded with you finding a translation.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
looking at tpicture of the skull and bones I attaempted to try and find translations for the latin words
Virat grandia ossa
Virat = supreme being in India
grandia = great
ossa = bone

then we have tre duo duo ossa

322 bone

being a novice at trying to work out these type of things I will leave it to others to delve deeper.

Virat is a euphemism meaning "dead gods of the East." I guess if that's not offensive it's simply a metaphor. Not sure if any Hindu's would be offended or not.

The rest of your translation is correct.

The rest says in English, "Trinity by dual bones." Meaning, there is only one living true God that watches, who surveys all. The bones represent a cross. This cross >'l

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

That triangle fits into a pyramid eight times, and think Union Jack. Review my posts to HL27.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I apologize if someone already addressed this with my response (watching for the market's reaction to the YU55 flyby) but supposedly 322 refers to 3-22 which (according to the theory) is that date that Julius Caesar arose from a near death coma after his "ides of March" assassination attempt. His followers marked that date and started a movement (inspired by their leader) lasting centuries to take over the world....yes, all roads do lead to Rome.
edit on 8-11-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I just took the time to read the whole thread and I see that someone else has the correct answer also; except the "correct" date for the Ides of March is 3/15...or March 15th.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

It has to do with 4. 1776 is 444 divided by 4. That's why the 4th of July was picked in 1776 to begin the American Revolutionary war. The 7th month was picked due to it being was mid summer, and so that was more to do with logistical concerns.

322 is about an 81-82 cycle give or take a few years. Divide 322 by 4. It's a political and economic clock. Where are we now? Where we were approximately 81-82 years ago. Think of 80 to 90 year cycles. World revolution in the 1700s, happen when? 1800s? 1900's?

Timing is everything. Everything is planned on a clock. A Babylonian clock.

Get it now?

edit on 7-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Iz likes greens.

WTF ARE U lil dude? You freaking amaze me with some of the stuff you talk about,are you an undercover agent or somthing or some mad scientist,or is your base and job at a place called area 51.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill

Where do the co-ords come to. Interesting Logios.
Another life sustaining planet perhaps?

i have no understanding what it means or why it has tuck in my head for some reason.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

All I do is feed back your own stuff that you've posted on other sites in the past.

What you wrote in regards about me I sometimes wonder about you.

I know you got me hooked on recreation? Never thought I would be a predetermination guy.

PS
This is only a test...
The town I live in is taking that national emergency preparedness test a lil too seriously. They just began it a few minutes ago. I'm suppose to leave my house right now and get to high ground because I'm in a tsunami flood zone. Will I.... Now, I'm going to go surfing.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lets review History "focus1776."

322/7 = 46. 7-4-1776. The year designated by 1776/4 = 444. See all the relevant numbers, how they fit together perfectly? 4, 7 & 6. 4 is symbolic because of the equal side off the pyramid. However it has a hidden side, the bottom. That's the square.

1 has a convenient meaning of "we are all one & one for all."

The square has a "star gate" at the bottom. That's 4 later.

As I've said, the crossed bones are a cross, the saints cross, >1

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join