It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati #322... Is it a date?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

I find this very interesting.

In addition, I would like to point out the following:

Check out this movie's release date: www.imdb.com...

1555 – The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.

1793 – Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined. was a French astronomer and orator, one of the leaders of the early part of the French Revolution. He served as the mayor of Paris from 1789 to 1791 and was ultimately guillotined during the Reign of Terror.

1847 – Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, is the first to use chloroform as an anaesthetic.
www.grandlodgescotland.com...

1892 – William "Pudge" Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
www.legacy.com...

1922 – The Sigma Gamma Rho sorority is founded on the campus of Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
GREEK MASONIC RELATED SORORITY

2004 – The Comparative Toxicogenomics Database is launched on the web and revolutionizes chemical-gene-disease information for research scientists.
Check out the first image you see: i.imgur.com...

Another day in November I find very interesting: November 4th

Are we about to see the finale of a plan spanning over 100 years?

Is November 4th going to bring something unexpected?

Is November 12th the day we are supposed to un-establish the Catholic church?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
I don't think they're anatomically correct.

ya they do look strange. I'll look into that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

This letter was written in 1860, yet it was dated as AD 2182 (322 years after)

Meaning, something happen in the year 322 BC, that they believe really started the new era, (not Christ)

Aristotle died in 322 BC and Leonnatus was killed in Greece - that's about all that springs out to me as important
en.wikipedia.org...

Wow, never seen that letter before. 2182.. I wonder what the "E" above the skull means. there is so much going on in that letter?? Thanks for posting that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Are you sure thats an A.D. 2182. The person has obviously nice writting ability, i doubt they would make that D so slanted, it looks like a Triangle. Don't know what that would mean though.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
looking at tpicture of the skull and bones I attaempted to try and find translations for the latin words
Virat grandia ossa
Virat = supreme being in India
grandia = great
ossa = bone

then we have tre duo duo ossa

322 bone

being a novice at trying to work out these type of things I will leave it to others to delve deeper.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Are you sure thats an A.D. 2182. The person has obviously nice writting ability, i doubt they would make that D so slanted, it looks like a Triangle. Don't know what that would mean though.

The triangle in Greek is a capital Delta.. So there could be a hidden meaning behind the AD, who knows.

It's too big of a coincidence that 2182 - 322 = the year it was written though, for that not to be what it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

its cordinates to a certain spot in the universe,i wrote seti 4 months ago about it.i could be wrong,it might be somthing else,but that 322 has been in my head for over 20 years,im glad some body else has this number embedded in their head besides me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

It has to do with 4. 1776 is 444 divided by 4. That's why the 4th of July was picked in 1776 to begin the American Revolutionary war. The 7th month was picked due to it being was mid summer, and so that was more to do with logistical concerns.

322 is about an 81-82 cycle give or take a few years. Divide 322 by 4. It's a political and economic clock. Where are we now? Where we were approximately 81-82 years ago. Think of 80 to 90 year cycles. World revolution in the 1700s, happen when? 1800s? 1900's?

Timing is everything. Everything is planned on a clock. A Babylonian clock.

Get it now?

edit on 7-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Iz likes greens.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Do you know why the skull and bones symbol was chosen? It communicates that, everyone is equal in death. So let's steal everything we can while we can. It's why pirates adapted its symbol, and later the Nazi SS.

It's a thieves symbol of a code.

What do you think the 1%ers are doing right now to all of us in the 99%?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'll tell ya more billy logios tim tim.

4 sides to four tingles representing pyramids. Think the rebel flag. Twelves sides. 12 is the base number of the Babylonian number system. It's why we have 12 numbers on a clock. 20 representing the symbol in 3D. Divide by 4 you get five. Five is the number of sides to a pyramid, sides and bottom which is a square. This breaks the pyramid into four pieces. Viewing the peaces inside after makes this> /l. 30 degree by the corners... vs 45 degrees by splinting the bottom of the pyramid in the mid section, and when this is done two 30 degree triangles appear. Eight fit into a pyramid side.... think the Union Jack.

The five pointed star represents five in all this, a pentagon. The fifth age. A five pointed star is made up of five pyramids placed around a pentagon. Each age is represented as a pyramid around the pentagon. A calendar.

Peace V

PS The pyramids point in and peace points out.
edit on 7-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: green is cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The lines along the pentagon's perimeter represents the travel towards peace. Every turn is a turning point entering into a new age. Pyramid points.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

What does a guy who lived back in the day making his living writing and giving legal speeches have to do with the number 322?

If you can't keep the secret/s that there is no secret/s of a silly campus club who could ever trust you in professional life with proprietary knowledge? Who could trust you with sensitive government material? That's the purpose they serve. A show of trust and pulling each other up on the life opportunity ladder. A mutually beneficiary brotherhood. An elite union. A gang, a family. A white collar mafia.

That's what frat societies are all about. They pick mysterious themes. Skull and Bones picking a long lost Babylonian numerology cult to promote interest using intrigue. Then they sponge and use each other, but the payoff is they pull each other up on the rock face climb up the mountain of success.

Not sure if that's a legal speech, but it's a speech nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Good job munkey. 322 bone.. hmm. don't stop diging now.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

This letter was written in 1860, yet it was dated as AD 2182 (322 years after)

Meaning, something happen in the year 322 BC, that they believe really started the new era, (not Christ)

Aristotle died in 322 BC and Leonnatus was killed in Greece - that's about all that springs out to me as important
en.wikipedia.org...

hey jessejamesxx, for the heck of it i pushed the front of my laptop away from me and down in order to see if anything changed while the screen darkened and the contrast changed.. well i was right. writting appears to the right of the image. I don't know if it's on the back of the letter or if it was some invisible ink type stuff coming through. can anyone clean it up?? if it's on the back it should be backwards, no?
edit on 8-11-2011 by BluePillOrRedPill because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Where do the co-ords come to. Interesting Logios.
Another life sustaining planet perhaps?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

The one eye socket has an upside down pyramid

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

Both Aristotle and Demosthenes died in 322 BC.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I did some photoshop magic on it, and the bleed through text is pretty much illegible. I don't have CSI [zoom] & [enhance] technology

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not trying to contradict you Munkey, but might the writing not translate as,
"(Long) Live the great bone"...?

Vivat in Latin is like Viva in Spanish, I believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join