It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is the Year of the Dragon - Revelations 12????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I just noticed that 2012 is the Year of the Dragon with the Chinese Zodiac Signs.

www.gotohoroscope.com...

Revelations 12 talks about a Dragon:

12:1 A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

12:2 She was with child. She cried out in pain, laboring to give birth.

12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns.

The Chinese Zodiac has a 12 year cycle and is based on the stars.

Is it a possible tie-in?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was born in the year of the dragon and was born in July, the 7th month. Pretty sure the Bible was talking about me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
I was born in the year of the dragon and was born in July, the 7th month. Pretty sure the Bible was talking about me.

Yeah, but a rhino only has one horn.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Lol the Chinese Zodiac is nothing more than an old folk-tale story of the race the animals..& a way of "identifying" the personality straits in people.

The Vietnamese Zodiac (yes there is one) is pretty much the same, apart from we replaced the Year of the Monkey, with a Pig...Or was it the Rooster...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
dragon=woman.
year of the woman.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The dragon described in the bible, is a vision concerning the Devil/Satan!
The fall of Satan and of all his minions on earth.
Its about a great comet hitting earth, and Satan is that comet that falls to the earth, destroying and causing panic and chaos and a NEW WORLD ORDER!
The woman represents the Saints who will pass through the tribulation of that time which is happening now!
The twelve stars represent the twelve tribes of Israel, who are the Saints scattered throughout the world and mixed with the seeds of the Gentiles!
Now to get a better understanding read these verses here! (Revelation 8:7-8 and Revelation 12:4-9)
These interpretations have the same meaning about whats going to befall the earth!
And the male child the woman gives birth to represents, the Lord Jesus Christ!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I agree with the above, except that I see the "fall of satan" as the fall of the Accuser from power over the human race, as a consequence of the Atonement. "They have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb".

edit on 30-10-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
the year of the Dragon in 2012 has the element Earth (in the full 60 year cycle)

now there might be a synchronicity of the Rev 12 story of the Dragon being cast to Earth and the
Chinese Dragon year of 2012 having Earth as its Element,
however the Chinese Horoscope has to do about persons being 'born' not cast down from Heaven

the Revelations 12 story is more an overview of the last 1/5th segment-(approx. 5,120 yrs) of the longer
'Great Year' which we know as the full Precession cycle of ~26,000 years

Rev 12 is telling about how Earth Mother Goddess gives birth to the Male or Patriarch rulers of the spiritual &
astral realms...(the end of goddess worship worldwide and the change to male Gods, Lords & Saviors)

'The Dragon' does not refer to a Chinese horoscope, but does refer to the Galactic timepiece; Astrology,
and the 'Destroyer' coming from both the physical constellation of the Dragon, but in a time period that is ruled by that 'Sign'...
see the Gaia, Earth Mother had dutifully given up her throne for a temorary 5,120 year period (which we understand as the Maya Calendar ending in 2012) so that humanity could be allowed the freedom to chose between the Matriarchal or Patriarchial societies/religions in the growth of civilizations...
we are finding out now that the final era of 5,120 years has been rife with wars, strife, crimes against humanity on all levels including the final political-economic crises of morality that is underway right now.

well, that my view & short synopsis.
thank you
edit on 30-10-2011 by St Udio because: la-dee-da

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I noticed that too, and now that you mention it, I had a vision of the woman:
Vision about the Woman of Revelation 12

I believe the "Woman" to be Lady Gaia, Mother Earth, the Goddess. Her "friends" or followers, will hide and protect her from the Dragon (Draco)

Created by an ET group, the creators traveled back in time and space with genetic material to support the disintegration of the Lyraen civilization. With seven different types of Draco races, the leader group is a seven to eight foot tall winged reptilian-type creature. Above is pictured a warrior used to conquer and occupy a planet. The slender four to five foot Draco similar to a lizard performs menial tasks and aids in abductions.

Harsh, warlike beings who feel little emotion, the Draco have no regard for culture or other beings. Most Draco are androgynous and reproduce by parthenogenesis, or cloning. One special group that is completely male creates hybrid races that conquer others.

The Earth's Moon is a Draco planetoid placed in orbit aeons ago during the time of the Lemurian colonization. With the intention to divide and conquer, they are known to be brutal, as with Rigel by boiling oceans, scorching landmasses, etc. The Draco have vast underground bases on Earth and colonies on Venus. A second Moon has been stationed over the Earth. It arrive behind the Hale-Bopp Comet in 1997. These are pure Reptilians. The hybrids, Illuminati, are in control of the Earth.
Linky

Dragons go far back in history, and are mentioned many times in the Bible, for those of you who believe it to be absolute truth.
I know a lot of you are about to say, Bull! Not True! Crazy Talk! But before you do, do a little light reading:

Dragons and Winged Serpents

Grand Strategy of the Reptilians

Reptilian/ Reptoid Information Resource The information you need to know about humanities biggest threat!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I agree with the above, except that I see the "fall of satan" as the fall of the Accuser from power over the human race, as a consequence of the Atonement. "They have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb".

The Saints are the people who overcome the world from the deception of the "New World Order!"
Those people who intern accept the new world order must worship the beast or take the mark of the beast which is the RFID chip implant!
The people who do not accept this idea will be put to death! They will be placed in prisons, judged and persecuted in the world, but those who know God and hold fast to the true faith and by the testimony of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ will overcome the world through there "sacrifice of death into eternal life!"
The fall of Satan is from the fall of heaven, were he shall forever lose his place, but on earth he will still rule over it for awhile, until the End comes, as described in the Bible the book of truth!
(Revelation 12:7-17 and 13:0-18 and Revelation 6:9-17)
There is No Rapture but there is a resurrection, and all who believe are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb, our Lord Jesus Christ!"
"The New World Order will bring a new genocide to all humanity of every race, nation, language and kingdom!"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I noticed that too, and now that you mention it, I had a vision of the woman:
Vision about the Woman of Revelation 12

I believe the "Woman" to be Lady Gaia, Mother Earth, the Goddess. Her "friends" or followers, will hide and protect her from the Dragon (Draco)

Created by an ET group, the creators traveled back in time and space with genetic material to support the disintegration of the Lyraen civilization. With seven different types of Draco races, the leader group is a seven to eight foot tall winged reptilian-type creature. Above is pictured a warrior used to conquer and occupy a planet. The slender four to five foot Draco similar to a lizard performs menial tasks and aids in abductions.

Harsh, warlike beings who feel little emotion, the Draco have no regard for culture or other beings. Most Draco are androgynous and reproduce by parthenogenesis, or cloning. One special group that is completely male creates hybrid races that conquer others.

The Earth's Moon is a Draco planetoid placed in orbit aeons ago during the time of the Lemurian colonization. With the intention to divide and conquer, they are known to be brutal, as with Rigel by boiling oceans, scorching landmasses, etc. The Draco have vast underground bases on Earth and colonies on Venus. A second Moon has been stationed over the Earth. It arrive behind the Hale-Bopp Comet in 1997. These are pure Reptilians. The hybrids, Illuminati, are in control of the Earth.
Linky

Dragons go far back in history, and are mentioned many times in the Bible, for those of you who believe it to be absolute truth.
I know a lot of you are about to say, Bull! Not True! Crazy Talk! But before you do, do a little light reading:

Dragons and Winged Serpents

Grand Strategy of the Reptilians

Reptilian/ Reptoid Information Resource The information you need to know about humanities biggest threat!

I find it interesting that Draco Malfoy was the villian boy in Harry Potter. I kNow there is kNOw coincidence with that.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The vision, concerning the Dragon in Revelation is symbolic, of the Asteroid that will fall on earth, because of the sins of man, and because of the disbelief and stupid ignorance!

Take the first and second trumpets from revelations, in the bible and compare them with the chapter that speaks about the dragon!
they are the same and have the same symbolic meaning to them.
The bible is describing an asteroid that will approach the world, sent from the Lord, God the Almighty!
(Note: the Dragon ( Asteroid ) has not yet fallen. This prophecy will be fulfilled when the object hits the earth!)
The Lord God is furious because of the great falling away of man's faith from, the true origin and existence, of from where man came from so, therefore, the Creator of man shall deal with them ever so severely!
“Thus the asteroid is but a sign from God Himself, for mankind's fall and of man's decline!”

The Woman in Revelations represents, "The Bride of Christ!"
This woman represents, all the saints who had laid down their lives by renouncing the world! These people will be Martyred in the name of Christ, during the last days, when the governments and worldly leaders, force on the people, their "NEW WORLD of DESTRUCTION and DEATH!"

The crown of twelve stars, on the woman's head represents, the twelve tribes of Israel that are scattered throughout the earth, and that are mixed with the Gentiles!
The stars represent the martyrs, who died in Christ, and yet lived, for their faith, saved and preserved their lives, and all sins where atoned and washed away. On behalf of their sacrifice, to live forever and in the glory and presents of the Lord, for eternity!

"THE EARTH SHALL BECOME THEIR INHERITANCE, TO LIVE IN FOREVER!"

edit on 12-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "ATS ERROR ON COLOR HUE!"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Lol the Chinese Zodiac is nothing more than an old folk-tale story of the race the animals..& a way of "identifying" the personality straits in people.

The Vietnamese Zodiac (yes there is one) is pretty much the same, apart from we replaced the Year of the Monkey, with a Pig...Or was it the Rooster...

I like Chinese astrology, it fit me much better than regular astrology. Not that I personally believe in astrology, but it is a very interesting art developed over thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join