It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel (just me) if the CIA tells the police to beat the snot out of military vets they will do it a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Better keep your heads up vets. The general population can't protect you.-------------

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
if it comes to that,new york will burn.then watch as the rats/trump,bloomburg jump ship.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
if it comes to that,new york will burn.then watch as the rats/trump,bloomburg jump ship.

The CIA controls everything. I think they tell my mama what to do. If they tell her to put rat poison in my soup then I am dead.----------------------------

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i highly doubt the cia will waste man power or let alone voice an opinion about what you mentioned, although blogs, social networks, telephones, conventional mail, electronic mail, web sites, encrypted emails, neutral gatherings within closed buildings are always handled or should i say monitored for that odd lone ranger. I am no wizard, but its rational thinking to suggest that such methods are employed in the name of national security from threats of violence or instability to the democratically elected government either from domestic or foreign powers.

My knuckle dragging opinion is people, especially those who are active in using the electronic age of communication need to get a reality check and grasp the use of encryption and its upto date methods of encryption. We are indeed living a dangerous times, not only in the U.S. but across the world, we all have that gut feeling that something is not right, To hide in plain view is your only front line of defence.

EDIT:

How many in here either as views or members are aware of, or know how to implement encryption while using their very new bling bling smart phone. I would hate to see the results of such a poll...!
edit on 30-10-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

What? Are you kidding? We need those boys and girls for the next mission.

Maybe you are confusing yourself with The Army? No offense to The United States Army.

What the hell's the matter with you folks anyway?

The FBI , is The King of Domestic Issues. The CIA is International Intelligence, (that means your computer).

I still need to study the "Mission Statement of The Department of Homeland Security".

As my impressions (except for the guy who flashed a badge at me outside of a Jazz Club in NYC)
are rather vague.

There hasn't been any Major Incidents as of late, So I figure they are doing their jobs.

I have gotta give some credit to The Folks behind the scenes. They are 'The Unsung Heroes'.

No Complaints

edit on 30-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I strongly disagree..heres why, most cops hold veterans in high regard and respect..Many cops are veterans, their father/grandpa was a veteran, and they view veterans and cops as the "same team"

Contrary to what many beleive, most cops do care and love america at some level..

I would be more concerned with the active military..you know all the non-citizens, anchor babies loyal to mexico, and general cluelessness many under 25 have.

top topics

join