It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous threaten to expose cartel's secret

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Local people know about them, all right. But does the next competing cartel have this knowledge? Build a large, simple to use database open for everyone to search and you have massacres, more than now, on the streets.

I am quite sure that more violence will come out of this.

And no, I'm not from "there".. We only have small local drugdealers here around, mostly using their drugs on themselves, I think. I don't envy your problems with those criminals!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

If the public at general knows, then i guarantee you the competition knows.

I work in Hotels. I can tell you intimate details about my competitors, such as how much money they made last month, what their average nightly rate is, the relationship each of the supervisors has with their staff, etc. I am sure my competitors can tell the same about me.

It is called "business intelligence", and anyone who is successful in any business understands it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by purplemer

Wow... Does Anonymous completely understand what they are wading into? The Zetas arent just a drug cartel. Its compose of members of the Mexican Special Forces that changed loyalties a some years back and went into business for themselves.

This is not the typical drug cartel....

Just what is a "Typical Drug Cartel?" ( I almost laughed at that comment)
They know exactly "who" they are.
They do not fear them.
Neither do I, neither should you.

The only ......and I repeat: ONLY reason they have any power is the fear that people have of them. remove the fear, remove the power.

Newsflash: people are sick of being scared.

Cops don't do a damn thing about it. More concerned with paychecks and budgets than their jobs, and never act unless told to do so by paid off superiors.
Now it's ther citizens turn... want something done right.. do it yourself.

Corrupt cops, Cartels, Gangsters need to realize we, the people, are not scared anymore, we outnumber them, out gun them, and will not longer tolerate these people abusing us.

If Mexico allowed it's citizens to bear arms there wouldnt bve this level of Cartel Violence.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It really amazes me how much this Anonymous group can get their hands on. It's almost as if they are more than a group of hackers. They seem to have more resources and people working with them.

Aren't they kind of giving themselves away by claiming the kidnapped person as one of their own? Won't (or couldn't) this lead to the kidnapped person being pressured (or worse) to reveal information about them? Or, we could be told that "information" (false) has been released, and this would draw attention away from the "real" Anonymous to another group.

There's just a lot going on here. I see the things they do and how fast they do them, and I wonder how any group of hackers could pull these things off. It just seems like too much. Even a private investigator with contacts would have trouble finding out some of this information, right? And, here we have some group that can threaten to reveal such facts like they're pulling them out of a magic hat.

Something is just wrong about this. We are missing a piece of the picture. My belief is that Anonymous has help from the intelligence community/-ies and thus it is bigger than just a bunch of organized hackers with a mission.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Wow... Does Anonymous completely understand what they are wading into? The Zetas arent just a drug cartel. Its compose of members of the Mexican Special Forces that changed loyalties a some years back and went into business for themselves.

This is not the typical drug cartel....

Just what is a "Typical Drug Cartel?" ( I almost laughed at that comment)
They know exactly "who" they are.
They do not fear them.
Neither do I, neither should you.

Oh, brave coward hiding behind the internet! You wouldn't say a word of this in the streets around where they operate, in public! You'd be put on a list and show up dead before the sun came up the next morning!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Anonymous Denies Threat to Los Zetas Drug Cartel:

www.firstpost.com...

Perhaps I was right from the start?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

I think someone made the video to try to get anon support not realizing that they just put a target on everyone that wears the mask, and every one the gang might consider a loose end. I don't think it was a real anon op and will put more people in danger than it could possibly help.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril
Anonymous Denies Threat to Los Zetas Drug Cartel:

www.firstpost.com...

Perhaps I was right from the start?

Maybe so.. But I know there are people working on this operation....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why isn't this 'anonymous' exposing corrupt feds working with the zetas?

Whoever this is, your anonymity may not protect you, these people have connections, money and powers you should fear... Cross them, and they will find you eventually, sparing no expense and exploiting every tool they have paid access to, ultimately to relentlessly hunt you down... Whoever you are.

Consider yourselves warned.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What PLANET do you people live on? hahahahha The U.S. knows who, what, where, when, how, why. Stop being so damn naive, with everything you read. It's part of the psy-ops! It's a F.E.A.R. (false evidence appearing real) based system, that most of you are living DEEP in!

The U.S. is the big hancho! Funny how no one talks about it's cartel...it's gang-bangers....it's role in the drug trade. IF the U.S. wanted to.....drugs wouldn't even make it across the borders. But, why would they do that....when everyone is on them? Maybe after everyone is hooked on prescription drugs...they'll make an 'EFFORT' to kill the drug trade...til then...keep puffin' that smoke!

As a matter of fact......with all the financial woes America has...how come they don't LEGALIZE marijuana or should i say: "Cannibus"? Then, people would have jobs...the planet would have better air....and people could open their 3rd eye...to REALITY!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
What PLANET do you people live on? hahahahha The U.S. knows who, what, where, when, how, why. Stop being so damn naive, with everything you read. It's part of the psy-ops! It's a F.E.A.R. (false evidence appearing real) based system, that most of you are living DEEP in!

The U.S. is the big hancho! Funny how no one talks about it's cartel...it's gang-bangers....it's role in the drug trade. IF the U.S. wanted to.....drugs wouldn't even make it across the borders. But, why would they do that....when everyone is on them? Maybe after everyone is hooked on prescription drugs...they'll make an 'EFFORT' to kill the drug trade...til then...keep puffin' that smoke!

As a matter of fact......with all the financial woes America has...how come they don't LEGALIZE marijuana or should i say: "Cannibus"? Then, people would have jobs...the planet would have better air....and people could open their 3rd eye...to REALITY!

There are many Operations aimed at the USA cartel. Against the banks, against big companies, against the stock exchange, against the police... Need I go on...
Anon is grass roots, reallty you dont have a scooby snack what you are tapping about...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Anonymous has the names (and I'm not a fan of hacking, I'm much less a fan of those who torture and murder) and it's with in their power, hopefully they won't have to name them. But to be honest? I'm so sick of the narco-gangsters that have turned Mexico into a 21st century feudal state on the southern border of my country. If the worse case happens with this kidnapped guy? I hope "A" buries them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Why isn't this 'anonymous' exposing corrupt feds working with the zetas?

Whoever this is, your anonymity may not protect you, these people have connections, money and powers you should fear... Cross them, and they will find you eventually, sparing no expense and exploiting every tool they have paid access to, ultimately to relentlessly hunt you down... Whoever you are.

Consider yourselves warned.

I dont think most Anon have a problem hiding from Zeta. It took the FBI and the Pentagon over a year to catch a handful of hackers...
Just make sure you obey the rules and keep safe...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by nuttin4U

There are many Operations aimed at the USA cartel. Against the banks, against big companies, against the stock exchange, against the police... Need I go on...
Anon is grass roots, reallty you dont have a scooby snack what you are tapping about...

Yeah....they're about as "grass roots" as Wikileaks. They're both only good...when it benefits THEIR cause. All i see is a bunch of 'game playing'. Why do we need 'names'? We all know who's doing what...and still do nothing about it; but duck our heads in the sand. We continue to let it go on...unchecked...so who's to blame...Thelma? US or THEM?

It's kinda like saying: 'the banking system is corrupt'...but still have an account and use their services. Ah-duuuuuuh. Who's the idiot? Who's to blame?

And, what's the point in 'waking up'....if you're still gonna live, as if you were still asleep? You can either TALK about it....or BE about it! Most of y'all are ALL TALK! Bah-blah-blah. Even IF names were revealed...what are you going to do? Even IF they showed every corrupt politician on the payroll...what are you gonna do....BESIDES NOTHING?!

So..stop talking about the PROBLEM and start working on the solution to SOLVE the problem!

I think i'll have that Scooby snack, now!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Members of the hacktivist collective Anonymous who threatened to post identifying information online about the civilian associates of Los Zetas, one of Mexico’s most powerful and violent drug cartels, have backed down just days before the November 5 target date for their operation. The sudden withdrawal comes by way of a report in Mexican newspaper Milenio, published online Sunday night, which features comments from two self-identified Anonymous Operation Cartel participants, Skill3r and Glyniss Paroubek. “We didn’t want irresponsible administrators to condemn participants [in the Operation] to death,” the two Anonymous spokespeople are quoted as saying (translated). “We’ve discussed it extensively and and we all decided to remove it.”

idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Valid points bit a slight flaw.

If Bank of America is corrupt, and your credit union is not, should they be lumped in with Bank of America?

Making a stand is fine and fighting against the system is fine, but when we ignore specifics and instead move to punish them all, we arent fixing the problem, but making it worse by draging entities into the mess when they arent involved.

It would be like me showing up at your house and arresting you because your neighbor killed 3 people. Just because you live in a house like your neighbor, work llike your neighbor, hunt like your neighbor, and make the same amount fo money and drive the same car as your neighbor, doesnt mean you killed 3 people like your neighbor.

With the mess we are in, the old adage of close enough for government work, wont cut it.

By the way - The defintinon os close enough for government work is
* - Measured with a micrometer
* - marked with a crayon
* - Cut with an axe

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

The banking system is corrupt.. and yes I have a bank account. There is something wrong with the whole system and there are things that need changing. The facts are evident. It does not mean I will not use my bank account. Nor does it mean I have all the answers.
People are trying to work out solutions. This is a big beast and no change will happen over night. People are trying. There are occupy movements throughout the world, over 1000 of them. It is a beutiful thing to see....
Both WL and Anon are grass roots. They were both set up from the bottom up and when WL goes down next year becuase it has been finacialy stangeled by the USA government and the banks it willl be a sad mark in the history of free speech. Once they burned books now they close down internet pages....

ps Im glad you like the scooby snaks :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I'm tired of hearing Anonymous get thrown around as a group, or some super hacking group that has a leader...it's just an idea, a movement that represents everyone, and that everyone is anonymous, but who ever this "hacker" is he better hope he sleeps close to guns at night..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I'm tired of hearing Anonymous get thrown around as a group, or some super hacking group that has a leader...it's just an idea, a movement that represents everyone, and that everyone is anonymous, but who ever this "hacker" is he better hope he sleeps close to guns at night..

I am not suggesting Anon has a leader. I agree with you it is an idea and a movement. It is organic in nature and ebbs and flows with its force and you are correct.We are all Anon. I dont get what you mean by 'this hacker though'....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

i think they should be brought to justice....what they have done is wrong.....karma will get them at some point....if no one else does...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join