It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Arizona this Week.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
It isn't difficult to see that aliens, insanity and whatever all else was mentioned as a cause for the original bill going down is simply not true. It went down because DOD wanted the opposite.

The craziness of Webre simply explains how the bill came to be. It does not explain why it did not proceed beyond committee.

The stripped down bill is a blanket ban in weapons in space. The DoD would obviously want something less all-encompassing (what is considered a "weapon"?).

To say that the DoD did not want a blanket ban on some woolly definition of "weapons in space" is not the same as saying the DoD wants chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Was still presented by a Congressman to congress and committees.

Wrong, it never even got passed committee so it never even came close to being seen by congress.

This is a CONSPIRACY webiste .....almost all of it is speculation based on anecdotal facts/evidence. Leave if you can't handle it.

Yes his is a conspiracy website, what does that have to do with it? As far as speculation that is where a chemtrail believer comes in since there is and I will say it again never been any scientific evidence shown except the "I saw it with my own eyes" or the best one yet "Just look up" I guess your right that method beats any scientific evidence any day..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

To say that the DoD did not want a blanket ban on some woolly definition of "weapons in space" is not the same as saying the DoD wants chemtrails.

"Woolly" weapons (exotic): particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasmas, extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, mind-control technologies and chemtrails

The bill died with DOD. Rockefeller came up with one that allowed it all. Get over it. It's a crazy, military world.

Of course the DOD wants chemtrails - why else would we be here on a Monday afternoon objecting to it?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It is Tuesday here, and why wouldn't anyone object to chemtrails - they're supposed to be bad, right??

But I also object to people trying to scare up an issue where none exists, and claiming that I am part of a worldwide conspiracy with crappy evidence.

So I, personally, would be very concerned if I thought anything like chemntrails existed.

But I'm not going to stand around saying nothing while being slandered by people making it up.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Oh, indeed?

I know plenty of people with "aviation experience"...

Why the quotation marks, then? Is it because those who you claim really aren't all that experienced or knowledgeable after all?

Maybe it should be more specific: Experienced pilots are just one sector of of all professionals in aviation who know full well the science and mechanisms involving the formation of contrails.

These are the people who know that what is being claimed as "chem"trails here in this thread's OP are indeed merely normal, commonplace contrails.

The only people who keep banging on about "chem"trails are those who either have a form of cognitive dissonance that prevents them from comprehending the facts and science, have not yet taken the time to actually check into all the ridiculous claims and outright lies promulgated by the "chem"trail hoaxers, or are promoting the hoax and myth with ulterior motives of one sort or another.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They were the worst I ever seen in Arizona city this week.
Now mind you this a RURAL area and does NOT have much plane traffic where I live. You may see 5 in a day if your lucky but when they spray it is back and forth.

This time they were grey in color. They sprayed all night and day. They do it at night mostly now though.
I have watched one of these planes land on a trip from Tuscon last week.
It was spraying, and came down where the plane bone yard is between Tuscon and Casa Grande. White, unmarked plane.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pollyanna.
dictionary.reference.com...

an excessively or blindly optimistic person

Wake up. Get up. Look up.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So insults are replacing evidence now?

it's the usual path for chemtrail believers - they find that their "evidence" doesn't stack up to rational analysis, take it personally, and go down the ad hominem path.

You've been reasonably polite util tnow - thanks for that - sorry to see you go this way.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The bill died with DOD. Rockefeller came up with one that allowed it all. Get over it. It's a crazy, military world.

Any chance you have a link for this I would love to see it? This sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
They were the worst I ever seen in Arizona city this week.
Now mind you this a RURAL area and does NOT have much plane traffic where I live. You may see 5 in a day if your lucky but when they spray it is back and forth.

Sorry - but you are somewhere near Arizona City??

Here's the air traffic overhead as of roughly the time I write - or 5-10 minutes prior. If an aircraft is at 30,000 feet it can be seen from over 200 miles/300km away weatehr permitting - so perhaps you'd like to count how many a/c are potentially within your line of sight at this point in time??

your 5 a day is simply not true - you jsut dont' see or hear the rest, so are not aware of them unless they do something to bring them to your attention - as a contrail-heavy day will certainly do.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
Anyone in Arizona this week see the Chemtrails they sprayed? Several people there were reporting a massive spraying that was enough to freak the people out in that state.

Is it because of HARP or weather modification for a new storm front approaching?

Chemtrails Arizona, October 28th, 2011

Where in Arizona? Arizona is a big state.

Anyway - - I do notice them when rain clouds are within a close proximity.

I do think they are weather related.

However - - I'm not a Haarp conspirator.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Of course the DOD wants chemtrails - why else would we be here on a Monday afternoon objecting to it?

Because it's a conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Sorry, but these are the sorts of comments that have no backing, and are usually written or spoken from a standpoint of incorrect impressions, based on wrong assumptions derived from ignorance....ignorance not in a pejorative sense, but from the lack of experience and thus, subjective misunderstanding of what was "observed".

Now mind you this a RURAL area and does NOT have much plane traffic where I live.

This makes no difference, since what is being seen are airplanes flying across the country, form point-to-point, at their cruise altitudes as they pass overhead. It has absolutely nothing to do with how "rural" anyone is, jets fly overland of all types, big cites, small cities, empty desert, forests, oceans, lakes, what have you......

.... but when they spray it is back and forth.

NO, not when talking about contrails....there are dozens of jets passing by, in many directions. There is no "back and forth".

This time they were grey in color.

What time of day? Where there other clouds casting shadow?

Have you never seen a grey cloud before? Do you understand how a cloud can look grey? Contrails are a type of cloud. so sometimes they too can appear "grey".

They sprayed all night and day.

There are airline flights 24/7.

They do it at night mostly now though.

You just contradicted your own comments. But, when the conditions are suitable, then contrails will form, regardless of whether the Sun is up, or not.

Now, this bit is too much. I mean, really.....when people begin to just make up their stories, it shows every time...and, this one has been "told" here on ATS before, as I recall:

I have watched one of these planes land on a trip from Tuscon last week.
It was spraying, and came down where the plane bone yard is between Tuscon and Casa Grande. White, unmarked plane.

Let's start with some facts. BTW, when I lived in Arizona I had been to Tucson and Casa Grande several times.

Was it at Pinal Airpark? Or, Marana?

Or, was it closer to Davis-Monthan AFB?

"White" and "unmarked", huh? Gee, that sounds so familiar. (/sarcasm)

What type? How large? How many engines?
How do you know it was "spraying"?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
NO, not when talking about contrails....there are dozens of jets passing by, in many directions. There is no "back and forth".

You are wrong.

Arizona has clear blue skies with very few clouds.

You can actually see the planes clearly turn and come back in a pattern effect.

Last time I observed this - - - there were 2 planes turning and crossing each other's path.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Planes do turn - eg holding paterns, waypoints, approaches.

But msotly what people think they see as planes "flying too and fro" are different planes on different pths.

Have a look at the map above - there are planes jsut a few minutes apart, there are planes flyign on reciprocal (opposite) headings but at different altitudes.

That site WILL actually plot the turns of planes if you run it long enough - for example see this threadd for an extreme case - www.abovetopsecret.com...

you can track most US flights here - flightwise.com... - feel free to check how many are doing turns not related to holding, approach or waypoints.....
edit on 31-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You are wrong.

Sorry dear....I am not.

Arizona has clear blue skies with very few clouds.

I am well aware of the typical Arizona weather....I lived in Phoenix and Scottsdale from 1988 to 1998.

You can actually see the planes clearly turn and come back in a pattern effect.

No, again. Do you realize how far you can see? Your range of view is more than a hundred miles, looking up from the ground. A radius of one hundred miles.

Airliners at cruise speeds cover between 6 to 8 miles (over the ground) per minute. (Depends on their various airspeeds, and the direction and velocity of the winds aloft compared to their direction).

Think about that.....divide 100 by 8....so, this would mean that in order to see this "clearly turn and come back" you would observe constantly, never taking your eyes away for a second. For at least 12 minutes.....but of course, when the airplane is a long way away (and, without binoculars or other magnifying device, you really cannot still see the jet after it's about 10 or if you're really, really sharp, maybe 15 miles). All this, while the jet's height directly above the surface is around 5 1/2 to almost eight miles up already.....

So, we can lower that time....but, you would have to keep the airplane in sight for a solid 5 at least, and somehow see it make a 180.....because, if you take your eye off when it's that far away, then look back.....chances are what happens is you just see another airplane, one already travelling in another direction, and mistake it for the first one!

You should use Flight Aware, to identify. You can even just sit at the computer, and watch the progress (it is in *real-time*, although be aware there is about a 6 to 7 minute lag from actual, due to data processing time).

You can watch the airplanes over any particular point in the USA, and imagine you are on the ground there, or if adventurous, go outside and follow along (a pair of strong binocs makes this much easier, you may even be able to see the airline colors, if the angles are just right).

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Annee

Planes do turn - eg holding paterns, waypoints, approaches.

They were not holding patterns. I grew up in the flight path of LAX. I know a holding pattern when I see one.

These 2 planes were turning and crisscrossing each's path - - - like Tic-Tac-Toe.

I'm on a mesa. There is nothing blocking my sight in the clear blue skies of this particular area of Arizona. It was very clear.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Annee

You are wrong.

Sorry dear....I am not.

You are wrong - - and I am not any where near Phoenix or Scottsdale.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I live in Mesa and work right across the street from Falcon Field. I saw a lot of persistent contrails, but that's not surprising; with the -40 deg air at 35,000 feet and the super-saturated conditions at ambient altitude, contrails are going to persist. It doesn't have anything to do with HAARP or "chemicals"; just the right kind of ambient conditions needed to keep the ice crystals in the aircraft exhaust from sublimating. Fall is here; we're going to see a lot more persistent contrails for a while.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you all for posting on the Arizona chemtrails of last week. Please keep posting your threads, photos, and videos of your Chemtrail sitings.

Together we can bring Chemtrails from a Conspiracy to the truth where it belongs. Then Chemtrails will no longer be posted on Conspiracy websites, it will be main stream media [MSM] and talked about on the evening news. It will then expose the covert effort by Internet Trolls who are hiding the truth of Chemtrails from the citizens of the United States.

edit on 31-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Community garden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join