It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Arizona this Week.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Anyone in Arizona this week see the Chemtrails they sprayed? Several people there were reporting a massive spraying that was enough to freak the people out in that state.

Is it because of HARP or weather modification for a new storm front approaching?

Chemtrails Arizona, October 28th, 2011

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Editing; check the lettering

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here are the up close photos.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Is it because of HARP or weather modification for a new storm front approaching?

It's because of a storm front coming.

Contrails are more likely to persist ahead of an approaching front.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

(Not that it will do any good in some cases, but someone reading it will understand, and actually learn something):

What is a contrail and how does it form?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is it odd that chemtrail believers seem to always believe HARRP is causing destruction? Probably not. The more I read this site the more I realize followers will follow anyone. Chemtrails have been debunked. Numerous times.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Nice video/pics - liked the music too. It's always amazing to see a cloud free sky become completely meshed in chemtrails. I see that it continued on into the night as well until it got too dark to see on the video. We've been having them here too but that's not unusual because it's almost everyday all year. Thanks again for your contribution - enjoyed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I really liked the idea suggested by the OP of another "chem"trail (claimed) thread.

The OP said to Google this phrase: [ can contrails cause and or form cloud formations ]

So, here's what you get. Please read and learn about the science, it will be very useful to everyone:

can contrails cause and or form cloud formations

Enjoy your studies.......

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I really liked the idea suggested by the OP of another "chem"trail (claimed) thread.

The OP said to Google this phrase: [ can contrails cause and or form cloud formations ]

So, here's what you get. Please read and learn about the science, it will be very useful to everyone:

can contrails cause and or form cloud formations

Enjoy your studies.......

Sometimes a theory, like persistent contrails, has just had it's day (or in this case was just the pet of a fringe group) and like the earth is flat it's time to move on. It's a big wide world out there and even if you don't live in big sky country it's prudent to look up once in awhile like the OP did. Never know what you'll see and never know who's going to be interested in it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sometimes a theory, like persistent contrails, has just had it's day ....

??

Contrails are no "theory". Contrails that persist are no "theory".

Have you not been paying attention?? Contrails that persist, and eventually are added to by more cirrus clouds over the course of the day, because weather conditions were suitable for it, have been cited on these Boards countless times. It was documented at least as far back as World War 2.

The links have been provided, the evidence presented ad infinitum.

Surely you have seen those posts? Yet, in order to perpetuate the myth, some people seem to continue to enter every "chem"trail thread and attempt to cast doubt on the real science.

Why?

When the science (not "theory") is clearly found all over the Web...as well in textbooks and other scientific books availably widely??

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Whimsical theories reinforced by text books and pictures of WWII don't make it so. This is not the dark ages where group think is the only safety. In our times, people are allowed to question.

The persistent contrail theory started out as a few minutes; morphed into a few hours; and has become one of those put-it-together as you go things. When something doesn't fit what you're seeing, it's time to move on. It's a case of addendum overload.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by ProudBird

Whimsical theories reinforced by text books and pictures of WWII don't make it so. This is not the dark ages where group think is the only safety. In our times, people are allowed to question.

No it's not the Dark Ages, so why are people behaving as if it is? In my opinion, describing scientifically proven and naturally explainable phenomena as "whimsical theory" while clutching, with almost "witchcraft" like fervour to the 'evil Chemtrail' theory as an explanation for something they themselves don't understand is STRAIGHT out of the dark ages. Dismissing genuine evidence because it isn't to ones liking is whimsical. Debunking falsehoods and lies and demonstrating why they are false is not.

The persistent contrail theory started out as a few minutes; morphed into a few hours; and has become one of those put-it-together as you go things. When something doesn't fit what you're seeing, it's time to move on. It's a case of addendum overload.

Started out when? You have seen evidence more than half a century old that describes exactly what persistent contrails are, yet you are choosing to be wilfully ignorant of that fact. From the way you write and the structure of your posts you are clearly an intelligent and articulate person, so why is the content of them so half baked? That is a question your posts have me asking myself from time to time, though they are always interesting to see.

edit on 30-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The reason the contrails / cchemtrails are always associated with an approaching storm front is true
BUT it is not due to the storm front. They are sprayiing to create drought conditions, in most cases. s/f op thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

To me, it's kind of like...what's next? Are we going to start seeing pumpkins in the sky and this is somehow going to all be explained by persistent contrails? And WWII? I'm thinking no...there has to come a point where it's just all too ridiculous to continue.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
The reason the contrails / cchemtrails are always associated with an approaching storm front is true
BUT it is not due to the storm front. They are sprayiing to create drought conditions, in most cases. s/f op thanks

If they are spraying to create drought conditions, why does the spraying precede a storm front, which usually leads to rain?

These are the kind of logical fallacies I would expect, since you've decided that they are spraying and are looking for evidence to fit the conclusion you've already made. How about gathering evidence and drawing a conclusion from that?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

To me, it's kind of like...what's next? Are we going to start seeing pumpkins in the sky and this is somehow going to all be explained by persistent contrails?

I too wonder, what will the hoaxers be selling you next? Could be anything, you'll believe it.

And WWII? I'm thinking no...there has to come a point where it's just all too ridiculous to continue.

I agree, at this point you are ignoring facts and evidence. We can't even trust science, apparently. So, I wonder and must ask: Why do you not question the charlatans who sell you this bunk, rather than the facts and evidence (that happen to be) contrary to the claims of those selling books and aluminum "minerals" to you?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

reply to post by waynos

To me, it's kind of like...what's next? Are we going to start seeing pumpkins in the sky and this is somehow going to all be explained by persistent contrails?

I too wonder, what will the hoaxers be selling you next? Could be anything, you'll believe it.

And WWII? I'm thinking no...there has to come a point where it's just all too ridiculous to continue.

I agree, at this point you are ignoring facts and evidence. We can't even trust science, apparently. So, I wonder and must ask: Why do you not question the charlatans who sell you this bunk, rather than the facts and evidence (that happen to be) contrary to the claims of those selling books and aluminum "minerals" to you?

Easy adeclerk. Waynos and I were having a sensible little discussion about pumpkins in the sky - it was in the nuanced volley stage. I do have some questions. Who are these hoaxers that I will believe? Are you making a prediction? Is it a prophecy kind of thing? Are they going to want candy? I'll leave the light on.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This thread is a set up look at the op
Do any of you believe the Air Force has a
Chemtrail Awareness Team stationed at
Scott AFB, Illinois

This member is mocking the military with false claims.
Which means he is trying to mock ATS members also.

signature:
375th Air Mobility Wing: Chemtrail Awareness
edit on 30-10-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Who are these hoaxers that I will believe? Are you making a prediction? Is it a prophecy kind of thing? Are they going to want candy? I'll leave the light on.

Anyone pushing chemtrails.

Nope, you already believe the myth, it's all up to cognitive dissonance now.

Likely not, they make their living on ad revenue from their websites. In addition to books (some even make documentaries). IMO the worst "chemtrail" hoaxers are the ones who are deliberately misrepresenting data.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That's entirely wrong. There has NEVER been a "few minutes" persistent contrail theory except in the mind of some chemtrail theorists. Meterologists and other scientists have always had the exact same thoughts about persistent contrails - sometimes they persist for hours, and can spread out to cover the sky.

That's not even a theory. It's a cold hard fact, verified by decades of observation, and made unavoidable by the basic laws of physics.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join