It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walther PPS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So I took the Walther out today and put about 100 rounds through it. It fired flawlessly without any problems. I found it extremely accurate, especially between 10 to 20 yards. The recoil was quite manageable, especially with the limb saver applied.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I went out today to shop around for a couple of new pistols for my wife and I.

I'm seriously considering the Walther PPS. But it is a bit over priced considering that many of the top performers out there, like the Ruger SR40, or the Springfield XD40, the price simply isn't competitive enough especially considering it's a German weapon that is out there competing with American made hardware.

My money is on American every time.
edit on 4-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I'm seriously considering the Walther PPS. But it is a bit over priced considering that many of the top performers out there, like the Ruger SR40, or the Springfield XD40, the price simply isn't competitive enough especially considering it's a German weapon that is out there competing with American made hardware.

It is definitely over-priced. No doubt. But I like slim frame and its very comfortable. Springfields are nice too, but I don't care for the size. There are some great domestic firearms on the market right. Maybe the S&W bodyguard? There are some excellent foreign weapons on the market right now. As far as they go, many manufacturers are incorporating Glock tech into their weapons, right down to the safety-trigger and polymer frames.

There are so many great firearms out there right now...I want to buy them all!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by projectvxn

It is definitely over-priced. No doubt. But I like slim frame and its very comfortable. Springfields are nice too, but I don't care for the size. There are some great domestic firearms on the market right. Maybe the S&W bodyguard? There are some excellent foreign weapons on the market right now. As far as they go, many manufacturers are incorporating Glock tech into their weapons, right down to the safety-trigger and polymer frames.

There are so many great firearms out there right now...I want to buy them all!

if u have enough money just go for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join