It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help Please?!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I need to know some info on a thread I read about a month or 2 ago that had to do with some sort of theory that as you count from one the higher you go the more a spiral shape forms on a line and that all nature represents this spiral shape. Like Seashells and so forth. Mods feel free to delete this if need be. Sorry for the noobish thread and question but i was trying to explain it to a friend but couldn't remember it all and when i went to re-read through the info i couldn't remember what this was called its "something" Square theory or along those lines. Again I'm sorry for Noobish behavior.

One Love

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
look up fractal patterns in nature or just google it. all over the net

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastercaddy

Leonardo Fibonacci, and the Fibonacci sequence is what your looking for also known as the golden ratio
edit on 29-10-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastercaddy

You've already gotten the basic answer to your question - so I will just add this video which may be of interest.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
here is a nice, easy introduction to fractals ...
10 m
math.rice.edu...

LOL, I am totally in love with fractals. I can remember in the 1980's, after getting too frustrated with waiting for more than a day for my computer to generate a single set, designing and building a transputer-card, that got the job done in 7 minutes, rofl ........ and that is all my transputer ever did (except for the odd cypher-program, or orbital-simulation), lol .....

top topics

join