It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by jeichelberg
States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA not the most trustworthy source ! It's a propaganda machine !

What makes you more trustworthy than NASA? What kind of propaganda are you bandying about? What are your proposals and what makes you a subject matter expert in this field?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

I don't feel like researching it. Do you?
Phage tends to fix these threads. I'm not a micro manager.
ATS delegates space stuff to Phage.
Dude knows his facts and the ATS community respects him.
I'm just another schlub.

link   
reply to post by mockrock

edit on 29-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

link   
YU55 is not going to hit. It going to be close and maybe be a pretty sight, but it's not going to hit any more than it's going to rain marbles. Don't worry about it

link   
There is no mounting evidence of anything. If there is, you haven't cited to it. Where in this document do they talk about YU55? Nowhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Please quote where it says otherwise and anything about yu55 or nibiru or anything else please.

Awww Geez, Now you've gone and used the N word. It's all downhill from here.

Interesting "coincidences" though. And I'll state my usual disclaimer. If it were going to hit earth, which is unlikely, we would never be told officially beforehand.

edit on 10/29/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Scan the contents and the put it all together.. the nonsense that was ELEnin deliberately named to distract and keep conspiracy theorists busy.. satellites falling from the sky (so we get bored and desensitized to objects falling from the sky.) Don't think your government will try and help or warn you.. remember Katrina? A disgrace for the richest country in the world.

But the government did warn everybody about Katrina, and then they provided a great deal of help. (Feds could have provided more help if state and local pols hadn't obstructed their efforts, but whatever.) What they did not do is throw a bunch of smaller hurricanes at the Gulf coast in an attempt to desensitize people, or have meteorologists with funny names discover hurricanes so conspiracy theorists could freak out over their names.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't believe people who (still) write 'ELENIN' all in caps.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

unesdoc.unesco.org...

They are preparing for a major tsunami, could it be a coincidence on the same day as the test broadcast.

This grows more alarming all of this is linked.. the deliberate fear stoked up by ELENIN.. we are being prepared for disaster.

The FEMA test will not be a test.. YU55 is going to hit, they revised it size 3 times, until it doubled from the original, if they get the size wrong then what about the trajectory. If they thought it was a smaller object, perhaps they also thought it was further away.. if the mass is different and mass effects trajectory..

seriously a waste of a thread my friend... you are grasping for straws on this one.... ELENIN is done, it is much smaller after it had its little episode earlier this year, and is of no danger to the Earth. Sorry but your wasting your time here.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In my opinion this is a case of 1 + 1 + 1 = 8

Just because there are a couple of tests being done, doesn't mean there is anything going to happen. Maybe they are just trying to be prepared in the event that sometime in the future something does happen??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Awwwwww yeahhhhhhhhh! Another comet! All that money I spent on interstellar alien hand-to-hand combat in order to prepare for elenin won't go to waste this time!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Scan the contents and the put it all together.. the nonsense that was ELEnin deliberately named to distract and keep conspiracy theorists busy.. satellites falling from the sky (so we get bored and desensitized to objects falling from the sky.) Don't think your government will try and help or warn you.. remember Katrina? A disgrace for the richest country in the world.

But the government did warn everybody about Katrina, and then they provided a great deal of help. (Feds could have provided more help if state and local pols hadn't obstructed their efforts, but whatever.) What they did not do is throw a bunch of smaller hurricanes at the Gulf coast in an attempt to desensitize people, or have meteorologists with funny names discover hurricanes so conspiracy theorists could freak out over their names.

Not to derail the thread, but your "facts" about Katrina response are completely wrong.
FEMA told ALL local/state and other agencies they had it under control and refused to cooperate in many instances. Turns out, they were just standing around with their winkie swinging in the winds, hoping nothin would happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

That document is a fraud, it reads like it was written by Walter Mittey sat in his underpants drinking Gatorade,

2nd

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

The document is not fraudulent. It is on the UNESCO website...and they have been performing these tsunami drills for some time...especially since the one around Christmas, 2004...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I love how they call the sample map and date it for 11/09/11 makes you wonder what is up?
I think it was on page 21?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
latest images in, suggest its gonna be a close call..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa1e0970d5db.jpg[/atsimg]

in this thread the guy runs a simulation to show what would happen IF yu55 were to hit earth..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The FEMA test will not be a test.. YU55 is going to hit, they revised it size 3 times, until it doubled from the original, if they get the size wrong then what about the trajectory. If they thought it was a smaller object, perhaps they also thought it was further away.. if the mass is different and mass effects trajectory..

I can confirm they have revised it's size a couple times and that has gotten my attention. Although I'm not sure how much that proves either way. In terms of the preperation, I'd worry if they weren't preparing. This little sucker is coming close, and there is always a 1:Million chance that it does something as simple as hit another rock out there we didn't see before.....and whamo, we have one heck of a splash in one of our Oceans.

Having said all that.... It's still not on any collision course, and if one had to guess...I still see numbers showing it closer to the Moon than Earth anyway. That might be an impact we actually SEE as opposed to the nothing when NASA recently shot the Moon's South Pole. Nothing to panic about, in my view...and I have been watching this little guy as close as Elenin and for about as long...(a few months now).

Another quick note....even with revised size estimates, this isn't a global impact event by *ANY* stretch of the imagination. It's a REAL BAD DAY if it hits a city you happen to live in...or within 30-50 miles of, and I wouldn't make plans for the beach on the 8th or 9th of Nov....but I wouldn't be running for high ground just yet, either.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
nice one @ Misterlondon, you got smile in my face

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Elenin was used to create fear so we ignore YU55..

And who created that fear?

People on the internet.

People that don't understand that Google sky is not real time.

People that believe everything they see in a youtube video.

People that have never read a science book.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry the spacecraft/mothership know as the moon is moving conviently away from YU55

edit on 29-10-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join