It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARRP-Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yesterday I noticed more planes than normal in the sky spraying chemtrails on a nice day with blue sky. The chem trail spraying was pretty intense. I should have taken pictures. About 45 min after the chemtrail spraying, the whole sky was very cloudy and the clouds dint look normal. It was like something was piercing the clouds and causing odd patters not seen in normal clouds. They were wavy looking. After I seen all those chemtrails it seemed everyone around me and every ware I went people seemed confused and could not think properly, as well have a hard time remembering things including me. I almost think the governments have done something to cause the normal clouds not not form because of HARRP. Or that HARRP is used in controlling the weather in coronation with chemtrails. We need to do something! whats going on? What purpose does HARRP and Chem trails have? Do they serve the light or dark forces? I found another thread on here, it makes sense and seems to relate to my thread, take a look and let me know your views, experiences. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Simple.

What purpose does HARRP and Chem trails have?

Nothing at all.

HAARP is real, and its actual science and activity is readily available to research online.....the fantasy about it doing things like *causing earthquakes* and *interacting with "chem"trails* is pure nonsense.

....because, there are no such thing as "chem"trails.

Period.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
What purpose does HARRP and Chem trails have? Do they serve the light or dark forces?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Did they look anything like these...........?

www.terraresearch.net...
edit on 29-10-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Harp is a beer. HAARP affecting quakes, is BS.

Which would you rather swallow.

M.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Harp is a lager

I prefer real ale

Edit: to the OP, it sounds like you witnessed normal contrail activity ahead of an incoming weather front.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow it only took him 4 minutes to respond to this thread when it was posted.
Maybe we need a graph to compare this subject matter to how fast he is there to debunk it.
See if he has any slack times or if he does monitor this subject 24/7.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Please feel free to provide your evidence! your breathing that junk in too, regardless of where you are,

2nd

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025
MILITARY APPLICATIONS OF WEATHER MODIFICATION

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These advances in ionospheric observation, modeling, and prediction would enhance the reliability and robustness of our military communications network. In addition to their significant benefits for our existing communications network, such advances are also requisite to further exploitation of the ionosphere via active modification.

I believe these are the key words
"military communications network"
that we are not suppose to talk about.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

no it's a red phone that rings him any time the word
Chemtrail is posted

sort of how posting the word Tavistock on GLP will get you IP Banned

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I believe these are the key words
"military communications network"
that we are not suppose to talk about.

Why?

Actually, you have zeroed in with that external source snippet. What HAARP is designed primarily for.

Look at the text you posted, again. See where it refers to the ionosphere, in relation to HAARP? That is one aspect of our atmosphere that allows short-wave radio to travel well beyond line-of-sight distances, for example.

Many military applications for having a form of long-range communication capability are important strategically in the event of some conflict where the *normal* modes are lost for some reason. Satellites disabled, landlines cut, etc.

Here on ATS it is discussed openly, and speculated about.

Now, the long overused link to the "Owning The Weather" pamphlet is something else, and is completely misunderstood. There are threads that discuss it, feel free to use Search ATS.

Back to the ionosphere....you are aware what that means, correct?? If not, you may wish to educate yourself, using the tools at your disposal --- via the keyboard in front of you.

Hint: In terms of our weather, in our atmosphere....NONE of it occurs in the ionosphere. The troposphere is where it is all happenin'!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

Please feel free to provide your evidence! your breathing that junk in too, regardless of where you are,

2nd

Please feel free to use logic when formulating a response. If everyone is breathing it in, so are the people "spraying" us.

Meteorology, take a course, educate yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Chem trails and HARRP are very real. To deny it tells us how un aware you are. These video are pretty informative and its up to you to further investigate.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

2nd

It is rather difficult to provide evidence for something that does not exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Chem trails and HARRP are very real.

Yes HAARP (notice the proper spelling) is very real but nothing so sinister as you might think. Chem-trails are a fabrication of a group of conspiracy theorist that has no factual proof.

Link to the research and information site for HAARP: HAARP

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The problem is....your first (not properly posted, but I looked it up) video is about that ridiculous load of excrement "documentary" called 'What In The World Are They Spraying?'.

There is a thread about the factual mistakes, and overstatements in that piece of junk *research* that the film is based on:

Are They Spraying Anything?

The second video? Alex Jones.

Surely, by now, hasn't everyone realized that he is just an entertainer, and will jump on any bandwagon to get attention? He is in about the same category as Jerry Springer.

The "urban legend" of so-called "chem"trails was started some years ago by con artists in order to sell quack "cures" and "remedies" to uneducated sheep who fall for such baloney.

These crooks rely on the easy fear and paranoia that they can stoke. It is fueled by ignorance of science.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

2nd

Uh, sorry, but no. Nothing you see over your head at flight altitude, where contrails are, will fall down on you smaller than really large hail. It's physically impossible. It takes at least 24 hours for something the size of a particle in airplane exhaust to reach the ground. And that is only in a perfectly still column of air, which factually does not exist. It's something called gravity.
There is also something called wind including updrafts and downdrafts. In any column of air, there will be wind going in many different directions. I know believer's seem to think that the conditions, including wind direction, at ground level is the same all the way up, but it's not. Don't believe me? Research how hot air balloons are navigated.
I've not seen any believer yet who can intelligently defend their beliefs including gravity and wind. Why don't you try?
How is gravity changed in a way that only pulls "chemtrails" down to earth without interfering with everything else?
How is the wind controlled in a way so it does not affect "chemtrails"?
It's why the debunkers always have an answer. We have science, logic, and a bit of common sense on our side.
Claims about "chemtrails" require you to suspend all of those.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's to bad ats won't give us an option to filter out replies from the people who won't believe anything even after it lands on them (reminds me of millions of jews saying "it's ok, their not going to hurt us" as they waited in line at the showers/ovens.

But in the mid west this past week everyone I know who actually looks up (and is still capable of critical thought) mentioned the fury of trails everyday.

I've never seen anyone mention it but if it were "persistent contrails" like arrogantchicken would have you believe then surely their would be pictures of them from the 60's, 70's and early 80's before this so called "conspiracy theory" came about. Show me. Show us a picture from the early 70's of a grid filled sky. It was the same technology of aviation, hell some of the same planes are still flying.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I lost my respect for pilots on 911,
hijackers were able, without simulator training
to out fly Americas best pilots.
So some pilots now feel guilty attack any
American that has the right to free speech
and describe what he feels is going on.

Synthetic Battle Space
How is that created?
I will give you a hint it does involve the ionosphere,
block the view from space threw the ionosphere and all layers of our atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I cannot respond the the stuff about HAARP, as I simply don't understand it yet. I also cannot respond to what chemtrails are or do (or not do as the case may be).

I can, however, confirm that on Friday, in zipcode 91011 (a suburb outside of Los Angeles) there were enough planes, and enough trails, that the resulting disbursement covered our previously blue skies. Yes, I saw the planes, the columns/lines, and watched the disbursement making it go from a clear beautiful blue sky to overcast in about 4 hours (I was out and about that day). You could actually see where the lines converged on each other. And then they just stuck around until a little after sunset - unlike the usual airplane vapor trails I see.

Do I know what it means? No. Do I think it's some kind of vast conspiracy of some kind? No clue. But it was particularly active that day over where I live, and was extremely noticeable to this suburban mom, who normally pays no attention to these things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join