It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those that believe the official story with regards to 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by TVeducated

What?
When did this happen?

I guess you was sleeping, wake up lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Look up "obverse" in a dictionary please.I don't believe the official story either, but this kind of post, does more to discredit non believers than support them.

There are many many threads on 911 here. I suggest you read them and participate in a few before trying to start your own.

Right now I have to wonder if this is an attempt to smear us.Do you not know the meaning of obverse or are you deliberately attempting to look foolish and have us judged as such, by association?

You have posted no argument, no sources, no links, no proof of anything, no new questions. Seriously, what is the agenda here?

edit on 29-10-2011 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Its a Rant i was venting

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated

Please wake up its disturbing that you are all so naive and gullible to buy this bull c**p.

If anything just look into WTC 7, surely that will open your eyes to the fact explosives where used!

Come on folks wake up you're taking the side of the bad guys in your misguided beliefs.

Think of the people that jumped to there deaths that day. There last choice in life was...do I jump or do I burn.

For them I want justice.

Think about it please.

There is more than enough infomation out there to prove 9/11 was a big lie.

It's disturbing that people don't believe in the facts and hard evidence of the day and instead are gullible enough to believe in the fantasies and conspiracy theories swirling around it.

To deny what really happened is an injustice to those who died that day, those whose families have been forever affected by what happened that day and shows the naivety of people who just will not accept that their way of dealing with the grief and shock of 9/11 is to buy into the fantasy that explosives were placed in the buildings or whatever flight of fancy (if you'll excuse the term) comes along next to "explain" it.

There is more than enough information out there to prove that 9/11 was carried out by anti-Western terrorists who hijacked commercial airliners and crashed them into two buildings.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

You say no explosives?

Care to explain the videos below?

How do you explain in this video the cars are melted and fliped over onto there roofs yet the planes hit 100s of feet above.

Or this video where the woman are telling the reporter about bombs and explosions.

edit on 29/10/2011 by TVeducated because: Video

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Keep on trying. How many people do you think you've convinced? I guess if you keep slinging mud at a wall some will eventually stick, right? You are practically begging us to believe it. You are not very convincing.Everyday more and more people wake up to the fact that there is something wrong and you seem terrified by this.

The beans have been spilled. The cat is out of the bag. The writing is on the wall.And your side's attempts to stop it are failing miserably.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

I take it you belive the offical story?

What about this video are you going to dispute theses firemen that where there?

If you want/need more i can go all day and night with this.
edit on 29/10/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Whats up curious7

You've gone quite do you have no retort to the posted videos?

Come on debunk them id love you to.

Kinda hard to debunk whats right there on the screen in front of you isnt it :roll

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by TVeducated

Please wake up its disturbing that you are all so naive and gullible to buy this bull c**p.

If anything just look into WTC 7, surely that will open your eyes to the fact explosives where used!

Come on folks wake up you're taking the side of the bad guys in your misguided beliefs.

Think of the people that jumped to there deaths that day. There last choice in life was...do I jump or do I burn.

For them I want justice.

Think about it please.

There is more than enough infomation out there to prove 9/11 was a big lie.

It's disturbing that people don't believe in the facts and hard evidence of the day and instead are gullible enough to believe in the fantasies and conspiracy theories swirling around it.

To deny what really happened is an injustice to those who died that day, those whose families have been forever affected by what happened that day and shows the naivety of people who just will not accept that their way of dealing with the grief and shock of 9/11 is to buy into the fantasy that explosives were placed in the buildings or whatever flight of fancy (if you'll excuse the term) comes along next to "explain" it.

There is more than enough information out there to prove that 9/11 was carried out by anti-Western terrorists who hijacked commercial airliners and crashed them into two buildings.

no what's disturbing is the massive increase in OSers, Libya disinfo, anti OWS, aliens are demons, aliens don't care about us, xtian- preach-mongering and hellfire, to name a few.

and an invasion of pod-people on ats as some seem to have been turned to the Darkside.

emotional appeals are well documented disinfo tools and not acceptable in a debate as they are an appeal to irrationality

feel free to keep your head in the sand or wherever you've got it buried or shoved up

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

as for you if you are going to rant make it worthwhile
as has been pointed out you are doing a disservice
to those who would expose the true 911 terrorists

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

How do you work that out? aren't the people involved in OWS ranting and venting?

I'd say they was.

Sorry i didnt lay it all out in a pretty little thread for you with loads of text and photos

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

so now you're attacking ows?
way to go, champ
with enemies like you, TCOTBIP do not need friends

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Im not attacking them at all i surport them 100%

I was mearly saying like them im ranting, venting, and protesting to the injustice of 9/11 and the fact that so many people still believe the officai story.

And the fact that with all the information on this site with regards to 9/11 people here still cant see the wood for tress.

I only mentioned OWS as you brought them up in your post.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

L
l

will definitely have to agree there

my point [and i believe mrlondon's] is you should let the pressure build up a bit more before venting
that way there'll be more steam, and more work done thereby

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Obviously you didn't bother to read my posts. No I do not believe the official story.I don't know what gave you that idea.Have a read back.I've already stated this.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

LOL

I made this thread as I'd made a thread asking for infomation on the passengers on 9/11.

And a few people had come into the thread talking smack.

I just wanted to point out to them that they are the ones that believe in a false truth not me or millions of others.

And yes there are millions of people world wide that don't believe the offical story for one second.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I take it back blah yada I miss read your post that was a reply to curious7.

Please forgive me
pretty please

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Are you serious? Look who that reply is addressed to, Curious 7. Obviously you failed to notice that.Get with the program.

I've seen every video you've posted long ago, and many times. This is covered ground. Your thread is an insult to all the great threads already on ATS about this matter. And for the third time, I DONT BELIEVE THE OS.

MODS: You might as well close this thread.It's redundant.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada

Are you serious? Look who that reply is addressed to, Curious 7. Obviously you failed to notice that.Get with the program.

I've seen every video you've posted long ago, and many times. This is covered ground. Your thread is an insult to all the great threads already on ATS about this matter. And for the third time, I DONT BELIEVE THE OS.

MODS: You might as well close this thread.It's redundant.

I never set out to make a great thread i just wanted to vent/rant.

Forgive me for giving a s**t

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

All I'm saying really is that you are diluting the message rather than concentrating it.Try expressing your sentiments in one of the main threads.You will find it far more productive as such threads are laden with videos as well as points, counterpoints, photos, links etc. it would take an age for this thread to amass the same amount of info.

I only came in here because the I hoped, going by the title, that someone had something new to reveal perhaps.Admittedly I failed to notice it was in the Rant forum, but I would have come here anyway though perhaps with slightly lower expectations.

I didn't mean to come across as offensive and I apologise if I did. And thank you for giving a s**t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join