It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Croatia!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hy all!

As you can see from the titlle of the thread I m from Zagreb, Croatia (I can see many of you,as you are reading this schratching your head and saying, WTF there is a country called Croatia????). And the answer is YES THERE IS.

Here is the short explenation of my country whereabouts by wikipedia:

Croatia , officially the Republic of Croatia, Croatian: Republika Hrvatska, is a unitary democratic parliamentary republic in Europe at the crossroads of the Mitteleuropa, the Balkans, and the Mediterranean. Its capital and largest city is Zagreb. The country is divided into 20 counties and the city of Zagreb. Croatia covers 56,594 square kilometres (21,851 square miles) and has diverse, mostly continental and Mediterranean climates. Croatia's Adriatic Sea coast is long and traced by more than a thousand islands. The country's population is 4.29 million.

There is a song by a Croatin rapper called Shorty, and in his song "Dođi u Vinkovce" there is a verse:

Ljudska masta ne bi mogla (human mind couldn t think of a more)

smisliti ljepsih vidika (beautiful site)

i kad ne bude me vise (and when I die)

kad napustim tu idilu (and leave this place)

ljubit' cu u raju prelijepu slavonsku vilu (I will kiss in hevaen a beautiful Croatian spirit)

a kad me opet gore vrati, zahvalit' cu mu prvo (and when He calls me up again, the first thing I will do is to thank him)

sto nam je dao (for giving us)

komad zemlje sto, je za sebe sacuvo (a piece of the land that he reserved for him self)!!!!!!!!!!

here is a link to a whole video: www.youtube.com...

To back up my claims about paradise on earth here are just a few parts of the evidence:

hr-hr.facebook.com...

and a few sites from few of our moust beautiful cityes and sites:

www.tzdubrovnik.hr...
www.zagreb-touristinfo.hr...
www.tzosijek.hr...
www.turizam-vzz.hr...
hr-hr.facebook.com...

and so on, and on, because I could go on infinitevly about it.

And that is all great,
but here comes the ugly part.

our primeminister is currently being sued for treason as a war profiter, and that is just just one of the five
legal procesess that he is being sued for, and the investigation still isn t over ( if you ask me personally he and his all familly can all rot in hell, because they have robbed this whole country blind , but that s just me).

To cut this story short, as it can possibly be, because, belive me, elections are due in next two months and his own party was the one who charged him with those acusations.

So, this is my intoduction to the ATS FAMILLY which I ve been part of for (not active, but have learned from, very much in the process about the world/system we live in) 3 years.

P.S. sorry for any spelling mistakes

V_e_X

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Dobrodosao Balkanski brate

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Hvala na dobrodošlici i još bolje te našao!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mi jesu Rigel4.

Otpor je futileYou'll izraditi odličan brujati.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Dobrodosli!
I love your country. It's one of the most beautiful in the world
I've been 4 times now. This year we rented an apartment between Marina and Togir.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MadVeX

Dobro Dosli! Ja zivim u mexico y vancouver i sada cu ziviti u rijeka/opatija drugu godinu! Ljepo da si tu na ATS - i izivini za moju losi hrvatski!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Davor Suker, exellent player.

Welcome to Ats.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Beware of Cosmo............ He's a stalker

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MadVeX

eh-course i know where croatia is. not everyone on this site is from the USA lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Beware of Rigel, he's a troll.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nazdar, dobro, Correct? LOL,

I have been there, but stayed in the town of Vodici, I don't remember how its spelled, it was back in 1997, It was summer and about 120 degrees outside. Very beautiful, and the women there as well, great food, I had a blast being there.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by twistedroots

Za nekoga tko ne boravi na ovom govornom području,
sve je gramatički toćno tako da se nemoraš ispričavati!

Jedino mi nije jasno, masa ljudi pokušava odselit van iz (nažalost) ove vukojebine, jer ne vtdi svjetlo na kraju tunela, a ti se veseliš dolasku.

Iskreno se nadam da dolaziš samo kao turist jer Opatija je prekrasan grad.

poz

V_e_X

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
reply to post by MadVeX

eh-course i know where croatia is. not everyone on this site is from the USA lol

hey, even some of us Americans know about Croatia

of course I married a Croatian so maybe I don't count

join