It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has a Powerful Ability: What is Yours?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You know, I got on here thinking this guy was talking about super powers and figured I'd have a chuckle at some crazy claim of super human "Blank", but this was really down to earth and the same time earth shaking. It brought to mind my last spring quarter at school, when my psych professor told me it's a rarity for people to be able to reflect on past thoughts, or to even think about a thought (one's own thought) in terms of morality, or rationality. I can do so and have no memory in which I have not had the ability, but for those fleeting memories of earliest childhood, which are usually false memories to a degree.

I honestly can't imagine anyone not being to think the way i do, so long as they are around the same intelligence level. I've kind of assumed that this type of thinking is actually less of a rarity than most think. Still, I do think there is something special about the way I think. I stay very objective in the most personal of situations (usually) and I don't have a problem calling a spade a spade, like most do IMO.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Epic Thoughts Friend!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I can send messages to someone I know through telepathy, I can influence the masses through conciseness and awareness. I healed my, depression, negative thinking, cancer, mind control, my DNA with out seeing some doctor or medical profession. I used my mind and tapped in the advanced conciseness. I used to be the first one to be sick and last one to be sick, but i healed my immune system and I haven't been sick ever since.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can predict that I will run into an idiot at least once a day

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies
I can predict that I will run into an idiot at least once a day

I predict the same, lol

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My super duper special power, is i can make donut disapear pretty quickly...

bacon too

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There are many here who have the ability of humor and not taking themselves seriously. I love it. My ability is to be able to question everything including myself and strive for the higher ideals.

I have been given the gift of pushing chi thru my body that makes me able to physicly feel things that was not there before. This makes me more harmonius and happy. I might only be imagining it but it might be affecting people around me.

I am not an empath because I have no clue what people are thinking and I think I am horrible att reading body language. I'm trying to teach myself to look at people more and notice their body language.

I also have the ability to eat extreme amounts of unhealthy foods
. My brain have this big craving for sugar and it refuses to work if it dont get it.

Namaste

edit on 30-10-2011 by apushforenlightment because: I also have the ability to write fast but not being able to spell

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have this amazing ability to put my foot in my mouth..

Sometimes to the point it protrudes out of my rear, and kicks someone who is walking behind me that actually deserved it.

what did you say ..? pics or it never happened ?

never mind...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have the ability to completely confuse people with the written language. Even when I carefully establish criteria and a full glossary of terms, my superhuman gift of densely textured obfuscation overwhelms all of that and scrambles the minds of readers, rendering all information a Rorschach test that everyone - especially me, as I try to communicate - fails.

I should be a lawyer or a politician.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I almost feel lame for posting my talent.

I am a medium.

You might be a small, since they resized clothes a bit in the last decade or so. Mainly to make extra-large folks feel better when buying clothes. Then again, maybe you were a large before the transition was instituted. A lot's changed since the emergence of the post-9/11 world.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I almost feel lame for posting my talent.

I am a medium.

You might be a small, since they resized clothes a bit in the last decade or so. Mainly to make extra-large folks feel better when buying clothes. Then again, maybe you were a large before the transition was instituted. A lot's changed since the emergence of the post-9/11 world.

that was just too cute..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have two. First is I remember almost everything(kind of a curse actually),second is.....crap I forgot
!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have a couple gifts. One is knowledge. I know things I really should not know. I had a high school education in kindergarten and no way to explain it. I know more than any education could have given me. I have tested at the equivalent of a master's degree in geology, archeology, physics, astronomy, history and computer science. I have never taken classes on those subjects.

My other gift is prophecy of a sort. I can tell the year before it happens and the season before it starts. No dates, nothing specific, but I foretell the theme of the year. 100% accuracy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

HAHAHA!!

yes well I have lost some weight

A more down to earth talent, I can draw my emotions out in the forms of dragons.
I think it is pretty cool

I don't do that often cause it is usually done when I am down or depressed.
It is a great way for me to relieve stress.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nice topic OP. I've had visitations from spirits, and one shadow person after being hit by a car; astrally traveled to other planets and other timelines spontaneously(can't make myself do it, just happens), and even engaged in actual battle along with a group of others while in the astral. my talents lie in that travel and being a bit of a spiritual warrior and healer. currently a reiki practitioner and about to start in with sufism, in order to work my talents to their fullest.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am an empath and I used to work with auras, the chakras and Reiki Healing. I haven't practiced in a long while, though. I have always figured that when the time comes, the learning that I have will come to the fore.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am also the god of television. I control what movies come on and what episodes of what shows are played. It's not much. I wanted to be lord of the balloon doggies, but they would have none of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
I am also the god of television. I control what movies come on and what episodes of what shows are played. It's not much. I wanted to be lord of the balloon doggies, but they would have none of it.

Well now I know who to blame for the crap on TV...

Must be awful to be so darn intelligent....and not being allowed to be lord of the balloon doggies...my sincerest sympathies.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
and even engaged in actual battle along with a group of others while in the astral. my talents lie in that travel and being a bit of a spiritual warrior and healer.

Everybody just run..he has started an inter-dimensional war!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
My ability is simple.
If there is a lego piece ANYWHERE in the house, I will step on it. Usually around 4 in the moning.

I have that same ability! I will even step on them in multples, each step, another piece of lego...

Seriously, though, I never really thought about having an ability that was special or unique. But when I think about what I am good at, or what is brought to my attention by others, is my ability to search and find things. I mean physically, of course, if any one here asks me where their keys are, chances are that I am not going to know. I have a knack for finding things out, for following clues, that sort of thing.

It's kind of an ability, I suppose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join