It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear detonations drew ET attention?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sounds like nearly the same theory in Star Trek. First contact with an alien species was when the warp drive was developed and tested by humans. They (the Vulcans I believe) saw that the warp signature was different and were then obligated to check out the primitives that could now potentially travel to their home world. So in that scenario, the humans weren't worth bothering with until they developed warp drive.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by Viking9019
This has been debated many times before and from what i've read(i could be wrong)the blasts from nuclear bombs would not of reached too far in outer space even by now.

That assumption is of course based on the current understanding of science.

If you are highly evolved, you wouldn't even need any instrumentation to detect a nuclear blast.

An interesting thought.... Galactictuan.

Beside's on hand [flying saucer sighting's,] and Galactictuans theory, it could be possible that ET has set up EMP [electro magnetic pulse] monitoring stations here on Earth, or on some moon, or planet in our solar system.

These EMP monitoring stations could detect the EMP of nuclear blasts, and transmit the readings back to ET's home or sister planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

First of all if Aliens were monitoring us i think they would have come when WW2 started or when those atom bombs went off...why would they just sit and watch and not take action?

either they think we are entertainment or they are people from the future or they are just waiting for something big

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
good points,

edit: bit lengthy, i usually cant stop typing. i feel better now though

i believe they have been around for a very long time and personally i find it hard to accept that we'd ever be in danger from neigboring ET civilizations. They were around long before the earth was formed and they are always looking after us, around the clock in fact playing a game of chess these days with the shadow elite for the potential peaceful rejuvination for all life on the planet. if the only universal law is to respect free will, our evolutionary accomplishments as an organism then cannot be forfeited because we were assisted. it would be an insult to our intelligence and they have far too much love respect and understanding to be condescending. they are there to lend a hand but it is we that must rise to the occasion... hence the crop circle clues to help "inspire" our thinking towards certain chains of thought that will naturally lead to solutions. they are aware this is our experience, our obstacle so as long as they dont rob us of the achievement/pearl of wisdom from the experience, then they are there always. its always been up to us to want contact, i think this is why they havent overwhelmed us by coming to land so briskly on our porches when theres a chance youll freak out and blow a head off. all in due time as you expose yourself slowly to a new realm of belief.

there are many multidimensional civilizations acting together to diffuse certain measures taken by those that don't want to give up the established system of control. the man power would be lost because the veil of fear would fall overnight. slowly the corrupt or those just too afraid to lose their "careers in government" became like little kids with plasma rifles paid for by the tax payer and were too guttless to reveal any of the stiff details due to the repocussions of having to admit they sold us out by choice to a deceptive civilization and did nothing to stop it. bless you mr greer you're the cosmonaut of choice.

there are ways to apply powerful technology for constructive purposes... and there are ways to strategically place nuclear/antimatter detonators around the globe to keep the course of our evolution hostage if they dont get their way. its easy for them they can up and go anytime as theyve been doing.
colonizing/weaponizing space was always the agenda adjacent to keeping spiritual knowledge of the human brain a secret (the greatest of them all being the genetic bloodline link traceable back to ET origins (iraq being ancient sumeria) for its capability to induce magnetic flux / torsion fields for de/materialization all the way up past infra, ultra violet, gamma, x-ray to point zero energy (beyond time space) would rock the system to its core. go ask the vatican why they don't pay tax. its scientifically proven that the greatest piece of technology is already within you. and we've got to pay for it the hard way too via the illusion of monetary debt..

The spiritual technology is different in that the mind interfaces with matter itself as it is lord over all. the collective mind links all information to all living beings past and present at the speed of thought. the brain after all is a reciever/transmitter of every known frequency coming out of the sun so is our dna.. thnk of instrumentation systems in the form of psychometric radar, as a thought wave/vibration. its essentially tapping into information streams that are available to us all the time. in fact, one of the reasons why humanity must change is because the negative energy we transmit can be felt across solar systems. it literally affects everything/everyone else in existance within a holographic fractal. Its always good to know that even if we didnt have company watching over us already, that at least they'd be here in a flash to see whats up.

the basic concept of spiritual technology is that consciousness and energy creates the nature of reality itself. this translates to concentrated thought as an intent of your fantasized creation imprinted in the air you breathe via special breathing techniques to induce extra-sensory abilities from altered states of consciousness. upon exhaling you release charged thought as energy interfacing with quantum fields. Nature, the unsung hero, who would have thought that its very purpose is to provide infinite archeotypes of experience according to what the experiencer so desired. sound too good to be true? of course the greatest deception was convincing the world the truth was "out there" somewhere.

we ought to convince our soldiers, as brainwashed as they are, to put their weapons down and give their colleagues a good kick in the pants for not already seizing the opportunity to make it all right again since eisenhower. fair enough thats how the culture was moulded up until the last revolution but i feel that unless i schedule my own official date to reflect on the norms of yesterday, that nothing will really change on a critical level where conscious thought must be invested on the divine self. Right now is when we should be working through differences between ourselves and learning to forgive. it is the only way to efficiently change at a rate quick enough to minimize the lengths of major hurdles down the track. if the crap hits the fan and the paper note no longer buys food, whos in charge of doing the dishes while everyone's too busy loading shotguns and believing an alien invasion is about to take place? the game will change quickly and those that adapt the fastest will be the ones to first step foot on soverign ground.

suddenly i see all the money in trumps account not nearly as valuable as a single piece of knowledge such as its ok man, they're here to help. poor fellohs within hollow earth, having to hear earth in agony like a congested fart struggling to find its way to sweet relief lol

edit on 29-10-2011 by hazchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I think it is simply because of the basic laws of non-interference. That is to say that no other species is to directly influence the destiny of another species, much the same way that we let nature take it's course in our many varied environments. In so far as not saving a calf from the lions and so on. We are the ultimate masters of our destiny and ETs understand and respect this enough to let us on our own. Not without leaving a good amount of hints though, lord knows we'll never listen. What's that? Space colonization? # that we need more guns god dammit.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that the first nuclear explosion was the reason ETs came back to our planet. They had to research "fire in the sky" and prevent further harm to the earth and our population. We have reached a point in our existence like no other. We can now harmful and able to extinct ourselves as a species. The way we handle future wars will determine our future as a species

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The reason they are pissed at us is due indeed to those early and subsequent nuclear blasts and responsible for stirring up recent (last 60 years of) UFO activity. Not sure of the physics involved, not sure any other human is either, apparently the detonation rips a hole into someone else's dimension causing untold chaos there. Someone is a victim of our military playing with something that is not fully understood.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes there are many races watching us with interest. They see our technology as sticks and stones thoe compared to there's. The nuclear weapons are showing them we have a desire for destruction. We are a destructive race and those kind of races normally don't survive. Our people in power are corrupt and are spreading like wild fires. There are alot of races that want us to over come our problems and make it. They have disabled nuclear war heads to stop a war and destruction of earth. A race before us humans once lived on earth. They were on the same path as us, they had great wars with nuclear bombs.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a great number of UFO's have appeared after the first atomic bombs were detonated.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think compared to the technological advancement that is needed to maintain the kind of universe wide observation needed to detect that we use nuclear technology, this technology itself would be quite low end.
So even if there were a kind of galactic super-civilisation that monitors all planet, the discovery that we "went nuclear" wouldnt be bothering them more than we would bothered with ants that throw pebbles at each other. So i can see no reason why this hypothetical super civilization should intervene, even if it did exists.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
--double post--
edit on 29-10-2011 by roswell1987 because: dp

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
This has been debated many times before and from what i've read(i could be wrong)the blasts from nuclear bombs would not of reached too far in outer space even by now.

I know both the U.S. and U.S.S.R. detonated nuclear weapons in space. The U.S. detonated 3.8 megatons per missile. So we've tested them underground, above ground, underwater, above water, and in outer space.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Nuclear detonations drew ET attention?

If that is indeed the case we have certainly given them quite a show.

Here is what it looked like from their view in time lapse, by date:

edit on 29-10-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

That's a wild website! Just crazy. Planet earth is pissed!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I know both the U.S. and U.S.S.R. detonated nuclear weapons in space. The U.S. detonated 3.8 megatons per missile. So we've tested them underground, above ground, underwater, above water, and in outer space.

Yeah but when you say "outer space"......you are still only referring to Low Earth orbit......which is not really "outer" space.......it's just beyond Earth's atmosphere.........and that's pretty insignificant in distance....even when "just" measured against our own solar system.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by d00d557

Last year's 'UFOs and Nukes' press conference at the National Press Club made it very clear that we have been monitored by ETs.

The fact that they've reported UFOs around the same time that Nuclear bases have been powered down makes it pretty clear...

In that case it must be true then!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Yes, "outer" would be a misnomer

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Incidents such as the 1942 "Battle of L.A." happened prior to any publicly known atomic weapon detonations. So I do not think extraterrestrials started coming to this planet solely due to such weapons being tested and used.

Its more likely they've been observing us for quite some time and the technology influenced warfare humanity was engaging in caused them to scrutinize us a lot closer. The nuclear weapons just heightened their presence.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Incidents such as the 1942 "Battle of L.A." happened prior to any publicly known atomic weapon detonations.

What makes you think the "Battle of LA" involved ET?

You seriously think Second World War projectiles .........managed to scare off the Interstellar Space travelling aliens.......so much so that they never engaged in any other battles?

edit on 29-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Remember the first time you were bitten by fire ants? Bet you decided to stay away from their nests from now on.
edit on 29-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join