It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saif al-Islam wont get to trial....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ive just been looking at the news and saw on the BBC that Saif al-Islam (Ghadaffis son...RIP) is in communication with a Prosecutor at the The International Criminal Court (ICC)

He says hes not guilty of crimes against humanity as we are being spoon fed by our western media....he says he is innocent, and will prove it..but he's interested in the consequences after that.

Im pretty sure that he will never get a hearing...i suspect he will be killed in the near future. If he does somehow manage to survive and get to trial, do you really think it will be a fair trial...i dont.

Ghadaffi was murdered and not given a trial because of what he knows about the dodgy deals our governments have done with him and other eastern countries. His son will fare no better in my opinion.

"He was killed by rebels"....."He committed suicide"......im just waiting for the headline in the papers saying he died.

What do you think?? Do you think he will stand trial.....do you think it will be fair??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Right on the money.

It is no doubt. I think he may just disappear. It may be the safest option for him.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I see what you are suggesting and I agree in a sense. However, I think Gadaffi was shot due to the atrocities that occurred during the fighting and the past 40 odd years. It could also be put down to a mob mentality or war attitude.

Saying that though, it was NATO that had bombed the convoy he was travelling in so I suppose they were trying to kill him beforehand anyway.

It will be interesting to see whether Saif al-Islam will make it and give evidence. If not we should look a lot closer to why.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yeah, just like Serbia's whats his name....he was actually poisoned for opening his mouth at the Hague, he did'nt live long enough to see the end of his trial.

Best thing Saif al-Islam can do is perhaps contact Alex Jones ?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Either die or be paid for his silence..

Then again, maybe both..

new topics

top topics

join