It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the single BIGGEST thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
atleast for me, but people seem to have forgotten,

that for two weeks AFTER 9/11 Osama Bin Laden denied any connection with the attacks;

however in the days after 9/11 there was a coordinated effort to evacuate Bin Ladens extended family out of the country.

WHY WONT ANYONE ASK OBAMA, BUSH, CHENEY, RUMPSFIELD, ETC. these questions?

two weeks is a long time to deny.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
atleast for me, but people seem to have forgotten,

that for two weeks AFTER 9/11 Osama Bin Laden denied any connection with the attacks;

however in the days after 9/11 there was a coordinated effort to evacuate Bin Ladens extended family out of the country.

WHY WONT ANYONE ASK OBAMA, BUSH, CHENEY, RUMPSFIELD, ETC. these questions?

two weeks is a long time to deny.

Because there is no distinction between the media doing the asking and the people behind 911. They're all different heads of the same hydra. It's like expecting Hitler to thoroughly investigate the Reichstag fire. The media were and are still complicit in 911.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

The truth is, a list of questions was submitted to the Taliban government, to be given to Osama Bin Laden asking him if he was responsible for the attacks. The list, was given back to the Daily Ummat, with the questions answered, Osama never saw the list. Nor did anyone from the Ummat talk to him. With all the talk coming from the White House, a Taliban flunky answered the questions in hopes of NOT getting their country invaded.

Osama, never ONCE in a statement verified to be coming from him, disavowed the attacks.

And it wasn't a coordinated effort to evacuate the Bin Laden family. It was the FBI gathering the family so they could question members of the family. And after the FBI had the opportunity to do so, the Bin Laden family was allowed to leave the US.....over a week after 9/11.
edit on 29-10-2011 by vipertech0596 because: forgot something

edit on 29-10-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Richard Kolko Has some thing to say about that. Since this source is CNN, I go like this:

If memory serves me they were all in Texas, no? Home of the Bushes?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Obama? Where does he come into the picture?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ghadaffi wasnt the monster he was made out to be either........when the US want something it seems they will go to any length to achieve it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

The US, was not the lead in getting rid of Daffy Duck. It started with European countries first.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I think you will find the US pushed for the invasion, despite what you read in the news.

They were the ones who were going to lose out if Ghadaffi brought in the African Gold Dinar....no more petro dollar...exactly the same thing happened to Sadaam.

History does repeat itself
edit on 29-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I won't comment on the war in Afghanistan, but I will say many things about the official involvement in Iraq don't add up. I believe we had to pick from Iran and Iraq. Imagine if we hadn't, how dangerous those two powers together could be. Oh.. that would be bad. bad for US.

they could easily have teamed up together(Both Sheite muslims), and messed with all of the middle east. very dangerous countries, Iraq and Iran, they are not our friends, and never will be. but what a super power, because Iraq-Iran would have controlled the entire western world.. through OIL, especially if they started picking on Saudi Arabia. see why we got involved now?

When we invent an efficient electric car... i can't wait. Ill be first in line to buy one! (BETTER BE FROM DETROIT)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Ghadaffi wasnt the monster he was made out to be either........when the US want something it seems they will go to any length to achieve it.

You can say that again

These questions about 9/11 won't go away even after ten years because they were never answered and the investigation was one white wash and just as soon as we cut the connection between banks and out politicans back pocket we will start to get the truth in floods.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Iraq, under Hussein, was run by Sunni Muslims, not Shiite. Do you remember a little fracas in the 80s called then Iran/Iraq war? You really think they would have teamed up?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991

He's there for continuity and to ensure no one is prosecuted.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic

Originally posted by joeym1991

He's there for continuity and to ensure no one is prosecuted.
Bingo! And all the candidates lined up are cut from the same cloth. There is no difference 'tween repub's and dems anymore. We could actually be ready for an independent candidate for

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Do you have sources? I've never heard the suggestion that the Daily Ummat interview was forged, or that the US had sent Bin Laden (via the Taliban) a list of questions asking if he was responsible for the attacks, plus I thought I remembered statements coming from Bin Laden through other outlets as well (didn't Al Jazeera have audio or video? I'll look for that). Also, I don't think there's ever been a verified statement from him taking credit for the attacks, so maybe we'll just end up going round and round on this, but I'd be very curious to read whatever has convinced you of your opinion.

I also haven't ever heard the suggestion that the FBI gathered the family so they could question them. If you can point me to some reading on that as well, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

www.911myths.com...

You can start there.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thanks - I'll do some digging through the links there. At a glance it looks like some confusing and contradictory accounts, some of which are familiar to me. It's mostly the way you described it as the FBI "gathering" people that was new to me - did you mean to suggest that FBI agents rounded up these Saudi nationals, held them for questioning and then put them on a plane? I don't see anything to back that up - it looks like someone requested permission to fly, and Richard Clarke and/or the FBI approved it after possibly questioning the passengers, or maybe after deciding the passengers did not need to be questioned... I'll do some more research on it.

What about Bin Laden's disavowal of the attack being fake? I'm interested to read more about that too.

new topics

top topics

join