It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Blown Up by Works Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is from a few years ago, but it's a video of my friend having a bottle bomb blow up in his hand. Just thought you guys may want to see it. I also realize that it could have ended much worse than it did, but luckily it didn't, giving us something to laugh at.

www.youtube.com...

Don't know how to embed though...
edit on 29-10-2011 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How to embed...

View video URL on youtube

Copy end of code after v=. In this case ZmPZ8udvFeA

Select 'Vid:Youtube' in your post reply options

Paste into the box.

Click ok.

Submit

Profit

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've seen some other videos like this. I recall seeing a kid get his hand injured pretty bad while shaking the bottle and it blew up before throwing it. I've never learned the recipe for this but it seems to be common these days. Unfortunate, really, given that most of these kids have no idea what kind of unpredictable power they're really playing with.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
I've seen some other videos like this. I recall seeing a kid get his hand injured pretty bad while shaking the bottle and it blew up before throwing it. I've never learned the recipe for this but it seems to be common these days. Unfortunate, really, given that most of these kids have no idea what kind of unpredictable power they're really playing with.

I could tell you the recipe if you really wanted to know, but just not on a thread, and yes, this is very dangerous. I've seen one done with a 3 liter bottle and it sounded like a high powered rifle, at least a 308, going off.

new topics

top topics

join