It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream! or not a dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

Greetings to you, eroutt. I don't think it was a dream, I think an ET being showed himself to you, no doubt for very good reason. It was not a demon, those are things religions make up. I too have seen the Blue Guys, and to my mind, they collect sperm for DNA experiments. The Grays on the other hand are part biological and part machine, and the ones who created them long ago have long died off. The Grays would really like to prolong their lives, to procreate, like us humans do, and have been altering their genetic makeup for many years. This was the true purpose for abductions. They will never be able to do it, and will eventually all die off. About 15 years ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. My son had fallen asleep on the sofa, and there looking at him were three Gray Aliens. I stopped and stared at this, and noticed my son had a light blue shield covering him, like a bubble. They could not take him, but I could tell they really wanted to. I also saw on in a Walmart parking lot, dressed like one of these teens with real baggy clothes and a cap pulled down over his eyes.. He walked right by me as I sat in my van, and there was a black Oldsmobile that drove all around the lot, slowly, obviously looking for it. Believe that or not, I know what I saw. Next time, try to talk to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eroutt
this has only happened in that too days in 04! i am not a drug user nor am i a alcoholic! i am sure others have stranger stuff happen to them. but i fell as if i am trying to make my self think its a dream i wish this never happened to me! i have weird dreams of being in a underground bunker of some type and being trained to levitate objects! that another post all its own! i also have aspergers autism if that even matters not sure why that would have to do with anything?

Did you know that no born again Christians have ever been abducted by aliens? Why do you think that is?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by kwell

You are talking "new age"...all of what you are saying is a lie. Truth is truth and the Bible is truth, everything will come to pass because God says it will. God sees into the future and knows how this rebellion against Him is going to turn out. It is going to turn out bad for the ones that haven't accepted the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ. God loves you, don't believe the lies of the new age.

So now you are spokesman for God? Can you please explain for us secular people how you know what God said at any particular time and place? Which God would this be? And sorry to burst your bubble of faith, but every Spirit already has what you can everlasting life, we are all immortal. How do I know this? A Spirit is fully composed of Energy. Energy cannot be destroyed. Can you destroy a bolt of lightening? Wake up!

The only way to have everlasting life is through God's son Jesus Christ, there is no other way, if you think there is you are being deceived. I will pray for everyone on this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Did you know that no born again Christians have ever been abducted by aliens? Why do you think that is?

I was born Christian in this incarnation. By direct empirical experience, I can assure you my off-worldly "visitors" didn't mind what religious belief system I had throughout my life.

I do not mean to challenge your claims, but just as you've spoken according to your awareness, so have I.

There is no need for further argument though. It is not my intention to prove who's "right" or "wrong" here.

A telepathic hug to you, my friend!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by eroutt
t

They've probably been abducted a bunch of times but they think they are demons.

To believe Christianity is the only way to save yourself or whatever is close minded. What about the budists, jews, muslims are they all bad people and going to hell?

I was brought up catholic and stopped believing in organized religion 15 years ago. I have too much respect for the other people in this world to think I'm going to heaven while all non believers are going to hell. That is just a cruel set of beliefs meant for people in an age far gone.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by eroutt

Hi eroutt

a few questions:

1.Did you notice any change in the enviroment?Temperature rising or dropping for example.
2.Do you have any scars or wounds anywhere(arms,legs,face) that weren't there before the "dream"?
3.When you woke up did you feel tired?
4.Apart from the part with the alien,do you remember dreaming anything else?
5.Did you feel fear when you saw the creature?

There are many strange things going on and this could be more than a dream.If this is a case of an encounter and not a dream,you could try hypnosis.I believe you saw something,you just have to figure out what it was.BTW your neighbor's death is propably a coincidence.
Thank you for sharing.

1 i felt like i was being watched still do!
2 i had an object removed from my head that the doctors acted weird about it was white with a black core he had to scrap the fibers of my skull. it showed up at 14 and i was 27 at the time it was removed. now i have one on the base of my neck! it was the size of a penny by the way!
3 no i felt like i never sleep.
4 nothing else!
5 no there was no fear it was as if it happened before.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eroutt

So you feel like this has happened before,but you only now have a memory of the creature?
The object that was removed from your head and the new one you have on your neck is an indication of abduction,but you knew that already,didn't you?

I believe there is more to the story and when you feel ready to share,i'm gonna be here to listen.Again,try hypnosis,it might give you answers.

A little info on your blue aliens
www.exopaedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
this was as close as i can draw to what i seen! the eyes are not perfect but it gets the job done!

CLICK HERE blue alien

edit on 30-10-2011 by eroutt because: my image did not show?

edit on 30-10-2011 by eroutt because: added a link

edit on 30-10-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by eroutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OK. let me just clear the air and say that. i believe in alien creatures. but i do knot know that thy are real!
did this really happen? i don't think i will ever know!
but i do believe that aliens are here walking among us! then again i " believe" and do not know!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Being that 'we' are not essentially physical beings...it is no surprise that, an advanced 'culture' (which has 'dispensed' with the 'vehicle') would 'communicate' with us, in the realm of the non-physical.

As I have posted in a recent thread...it would, though, be dangerous to assume that all 'contact' is benevolent.

I say...'real'...
Akushla

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join