It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My apology to ATS (for Defenders of Earth)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Well would you have a look at that? You were getting ready to get bashed and most everyone came out in support of your apology. Good for you for owning up and good for everyone else, too, for their support.

Wasn't it Edgar Cayce that said, "A good prophecy is one that never comes to pass"? Probably meaning that most prophecies are not foretelling something good that's going to happen

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I mean no disrespect and wish you no ill will but.......

When I see someone start off like that, I know for sure they are about to clobber me with an ill willed, disrespectful insult. Keep on evolving! You are learning more every day!
I don't recommend psychiatric drugs which is what psychiatrists usually push. There is actually evidence that they unbalance the brain and create mental illness!

How about some meditation and self-education?!
A little bit of introspection?
A willingness to think in new directions?

Be Well!
Ignore the Haters!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Tell the truthe ZARXX!! JohnySeagull put a whooping on you and your minions and thats why it didnt go down.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Tell the truthe ZARXX!! JohnySeagull put a whooping on you and your minions and thats why it didnt go down.

More like I wanted to apologize instead of listening to you stroke your e-peen.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thank you for comeing forward and saying you were wrong..I have to say it was an entertaining thread gave me a few chuckles..peace,sugarcookie

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
if my e-peen represents my cynical nature, of which i stroke to get off sexually. well first i dont know what an e-peen is but perhaps, maybe i stroke my so called e-peen, Maybe you should listen to my previous adivce and realize its in your head? This so called higher being told you 28th act 240 gmt. AND it didnt happen you need help bro seriously. your taking the easy way out both time's just accept your different, but not wierd. Your a good person but your brain is malfunctioning, you my friend i love. Please dont do anything stupid be real, im sorry for making fun, im just hoping you can caught on.

edit on 30-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Much respect for your willingness to come back and admit a mistake here!

I feel badly for telling my family at the dinner table about that hilarious thread

I apologize to you for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Congratulations on facing up to your mistakes and admitting you were wrong. It takes character to do something like that and most of us appreciate your sincerity.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Unless you go completely overboard [ no pun intended ] fishing is a very cheap hobby. You don't need all those $100 reels and other expensive gadgets. You don't even need a boat. A $25 rod & reel combo and some night crawlers, you're set to go. On topic, Thank You for coming back to admit you were wrong. That's gotta be a first for the doom & gloom posts. This has earned you some respect, at least from me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
takes a big person to own up, good job.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen this. I try to go to ATS on Facebook and it says it's unavailiable.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Mosfet51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
dude but for real you totally have the name and some of a script for a bad ass anime movie

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
if my e-peen represents my cynical nature, of which i stroke to get off sexually. well first i dont know what an e-peen is but perhaps, maybe i stroke my so called e-peen, Maybe you should listen to my previous adivce and realize its in your head? This so called higher being told you 28th act 240 gmt. AND it didnt happen you need help bro seriously. your taking the easy way out both time's just accept your different, but not wierd. Your a good person but your brain is malfunctioning, you my friend i love. Please dont do anything stupid be real, im sorry for making fun, im just hoping you can caught on.

I love people like you, that have to prove their point no matter the cost. The type of person who puts labels on everyone and every "thing". I get it, okay? Your the bigger man. You proved me wrong and I feel degraded for my actions. Allow me to lick the heel of your shoe master. Now that has been said and done, go the hell away.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Zarxx because: update

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Much respect for your willingness to come back and admit a mistake here!

I feel badly for telling my family at the dinner table about that hilarious thread

I apologize to you for that.

Actually I am glad that you shared it. If it brought humor, that in the very least makes me happy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
As many of you are already aware, the events of my thread titled Defenders of Earth did not in fact take place. Will it ever? No idea. But I wanted to come out and say that I was a fool for trusting this individual. He HAS answered many questions correctly to verify his existence; such as friends asking questions that I would not know.

But I guess I was the sucker for believing him and posting here. At the very least, it was entertaining. I am ready for the cannon-fodder.

Having the ability to change your mind proves you have one.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by Zarxx
As many of you are already aware, the events of my thread titled Defenders of Earth did not in fact take place. Will it ever? No idea. But I wanted to come out and say that I was a fool for trusting this individual. He HAS answered many questions correctly to verify his existence; such as friends asking questions that I would not know.

But I guess I was the sucker for believing him and posting here. At the very least, it was entertaining. I am ready for the cannon-fodder.

Having the ability to change your mind proves you have one.

Sorry I didnt quite catch the point you are trying to make in this statement.

Edit - unless you are trying to say I have a brain.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hehe,now uv been proved wrong may I ask how was you channeling to him? haha

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

First of all, I wasn't even addressing you- secondly, I never mentioned anything about drugs, but thanks for attributing things to me I never even said!! Good job!

Sleep well
Be well
See well
Ink well

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Can we also get an apology for not following the guidelines to posting a thread on ATS ?

Two paragraphs of your own text cowboy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Zarxx

Can we also get an apology for not following the guidelines to posting a thread on ATS ?

Two paragraphs of your own text cowboy.

Wow you seriously didn't just post that nonsense. What are you the ATS police?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join