It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffering And Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi Guys! I was going through my mail and I got this one posting I sent to one of the yahoo groups am in and so I decided to share it here on ATS.

2. Suffering and destiny The universe is a grand design in which free will is constantly at work. You yourself, in your higher or more conscious self, program certain lessons that you feel that you need. You then incarnate and forget. However, these lessons are programmed. It is not a rigid program. It is a program that is flexible so that if you at first do not succeed in learning a lesson, you will be given more and more chances to learn the same lesson. Knowing this is a great aid to the seeker, for thus he or she becomes conscious of the process of learning and is able to take charge of it and use the experience as a teacher.

The experiences are unequal because various persons have chosen for themselves various lessons to learn. Some of them have, shall we say, bitten off quite a chunk. That is the free will of those who have obtained the right to choose their own incarnations. Most, to be serious, are indeed attempting to learn lessons as quickly as they feel their higher self can absorb them. The lessons of this cycle have to deal with love and its manifestations in a social sphere.

The third density is the last density with truly adverse conditions for the positive or service-to-others oriented person. This only occurs in the third density. So the challenges you go through are not impossible, you would never program your experience to undertake an impossible mission. But you are stretching yourself, because you wish to change, you wish to become even more polarized in love and service to the infinite Creator and others than you are now.

I strongly believe that the goal of a suffering seeker is not to end suffering but to become accepting of and transparent to it. In time/space, each entity programs itself ahead of an incarnation and chooses the degree to which it shall suffer, so in a way you are a creator of your destiny. A struggle against suffering is essential to the learning process but not necessary because after lessons are learnt no more are sent, creation does not waste energy. So the strife should be to learn these lessons fast and be done with them because failure to learn only leads to more being sent your way however long it takes.

Unlike popular perceptions, you cannot stray metaphysically speaking because wherever you go these lessons of love and allowing to be loved are fluid and shall move with you. So do not fear making tragic errors, if you can trust destiny enough to release the attempts to control it, the natural waves of energy moving out each seeker’s will gradually take that seeker on the path and in the direction which is deeply desired. Or as I usually say ‘stop struggling to swim upstream for there is more fish where the river is headed than its source’.

Once you are done with these lessons then you no longer need your biological body of suffering and so you are freed from it.

edit on 10/29/2011 by semperfortis because: All Caps

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ha ha ha. The dude doesn't know his destiny from his density.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Awesome work traveller, I hear you

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

I don't understand what u are saying

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

The OP's post uses Density and Destiny correctly for the message they are communicating.

Density specific: www.lawofone.info...
Subject in general: www.lawofone.info...

Wonderful post OP, and I too have loved the experience of being conscious of this process as well. It's challenging/hard in a good way.
Thank you!

Namaste!
edit on 28-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I see me and you are seeking the knowledge of singularity. I wish you all the best in your seeking and hoping you persevere these times of fast experience.

namaste

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4
Hi Guys! I was going through my mail and I got this one posting I sent to one of the yahoo groups am in and so I decided to share it here on ATS.

2. Suffering and destiny The universe is a grand design in which free will is constantly at work. You yourself, in your higher or more conscious self, program certain lessons that you feel that you need. You then incarnate and forget. However, these lessons are programmed. It is not a rigid program. It is a program that is flexible so that if you at first do not succeed in learning a lesson, you will be given more and more chances to learn the same lesson. Knowing this is a great aid to the seeker, for thus he or she becomes conscious of the process of learning and is able to take charge of it and use the experience as a teacher.

Though I don't necessarily agree with the surrounding terminology, I do agree in essence with the part I have bolded. However, the nurture experience can make any recognition of 'choice' very difficult. And environment can limit expression to the point where the need for conformity or belonging ensures a cessation of progress. Therefore, while we are given many opportunities to learn the same lesson, it takes increasing bravery to make that change and move onto the next one.

But many do.

The primary lesson though, as I understood it, and I'm likely wrong, is not to teach, or preach, but to aim to be the master of oneself and set an example that others may follow. Words are empty if they are devoid of action.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You know I am really beginning to not like this program, who created it anyways? I't probably was that thing that always thinks everything is funny, it's so right! everything is one big joke, the world is a laughing matter.
And why is this door always in my way? We need to destroy this whole program. It sucks, I mean it really sucks, muchos suckyness, and a waste of time. But I have time to waste, all the time in the world. More time then I could ever need, or want.

I know who's fault it is, it's mine alas! And I know how to get past this door, I have always known, but have always lingered anyways. It's written on it after all, in fact I wrote it down to begin with in reminder, yet I never listened to myself. So once again, I still have hope, were none is welcome or needed. So hard to abandon so little a thing, but sooner it will abandon me.

The message you were sent is right op, we chose our own overcoming's, and our end.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chilliest land
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

...Emily Dickinson

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Someone breaks the heart..and we spend a lifetime ...trying to find the one to blame.
We then find it was us alone who broke ourselves in two, then we find truth, which takes us home, stepping over the charred and burned corpses of our hate.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I see you are seeking the knowledge of singularity. Can i ask where you are looking?

You are the singularity so you don't have far to go, no distance at all.
The singularity is in the placeless place of now and here, nowhere.
From this place, the placeless place, duality can be imagined.
You are the non dual awareness. Where you are seeing from is the single point.

Forget for the moment where you are seeing to and see where you are seeing from.
The 'things' that are seen are secondary. The seeing and knowing of, is primary.
You are the all seeing, all knowing, ever present I.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Be undisturbed.
youtu.be...

Peace is what you are!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You know me sir. But have missed by miles in other ways. Either way I appreciate your kind words.

However you shall not pass, you yet have hope.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

awesome, am with you

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sorry, but were I go you can not come, nor are you welcome.....And were I walk, I walk alone.

Uhhh spooky... Is that scary enough for you? Always wanted to say that.

But on a more serious note! Trust me mr traveller4 in this dimension you do not want to walk, or even exist, its a place you would never ever want to travel to.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Sorry, but were I go you can not come, nor are you welcome.....And were I walk, I walk alone.

Uhhh spooky... Is that scary enough for you? Always wanted to say that.

But on a more serious note! Trust me mr traveller4 in this dimension you do not want to walk, or even exist, its a place you would never ever want to travel to.

If you are there, then we are too.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Always nice to know I am not alone. Ergo my confusion is lessened.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
ha ha ha. The dude doesn't know his destiny from his density.

Actually, unbeknownst to the others, you are correct!

In the beginning, the author says if you don't learn a lesson you are here to learn, you will be given more chances to learn that lesson, but that's kNot DESTINY, it's a Pop Quiz in Life. Destiny dictates you will or will kNot learn that lesson, to then further dictate that if you don't learn it in one lesson and you are supposed to, you will learn it when the time is right.
So Destiny dictates that you will fail or you will succeed and when you will fail and when you will succeed, kNot if you don't, it will give you more chances. That's a Pop Quiz, thus, kNot Destiny.

The author clearly hasn't a clue what Destiny iz!

Ribbit

top topics

join