It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Little Lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
whats stopping the third guy from saying 'screw this noise' ?

not a bad theory with the whole duality going on but why is it we can't create the universe around us but two of the first could?

I'm not saying other people couldn't, but if they didn't realise they could, because they just accepted they were powerless compared to god, would they even try?

yes I suppose it would make a pretty good book or movie.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
I don't believe that God, whatever it may be, has ever lied to humanity. However the people who claim to represent God have always had no problem with telling lies and have made a nice financial profit doing it.

Actually, the twisted thing that thinks it is god in this realm, started right out with a lie. According to your wacky bible, "God" told his first two creations,"Do not eat the fruit of this tree, for if you do, YOU SHALL SURELY DIE,"

Then the "bad guy" told them, "Go ahead, eat it," and what do you know, they didn't die.

You are starting to figure it out. Look into the gnostic teachings. www.youtube.com...

THIS IS HELL. You are in Hell right now. The thing that thinks it is god here, is insane, and has lost its perception of its place in things. Until you figure it out, your punishment is to be reincarnated HERE IN HELL.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

THis is hell, that explains so much..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

If you think this is bad your going to be totally overwhelmed if you die in your sins and don't have Jesus as your personal savior. Hell fire is a very real and serious thing.
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think its a great idea.the god of the bible taught us to be judgemental.what if we werent?then anything is possible.the imagination could be boundless.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
i think its a great idea.the god of the bible taught us to be judgemental.what if we werent?then anything is possible.the imagination could be boundless.

What if the bible was acutally just a 2000 year old fiction story?

Oh wait.. yeah.. nvm.
edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Even better. What if mankind did evolve as Dawkins describes. We progressed to the future beyond today and then realized that we could have done it better. We develop time travel and become the God that we didn't have the first time around. We periodically return to make adjustments, then travel back to the future to see how the change affected the new future. UFO's are really us from the future coming back to check on ourselves in the past. Prophecy is the foreknowledge of our travels into our own timeline.

Now there is a movie script.

I could come up with 1000 different ways to describe history, but Genesis 1 does the best job of all.

Consult my article on the physics of God: LINK

We are finite, therefore we came from the infinite. This is the only conclusion that is possible. There cannot be an infinite number of finite things. There cannot be a finite number of infinite things. Watch this video.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Good theory, but let's say you went in to the past and changed something. Regardless of how small the change the consequences would be massive, its like a chain reaction. You may find that the people born in the future, "you" for instance have not been born because the timeline you were born of would be disrupted. In that case you wouldn't be able to go and see how the future has changed, you will simply fail to exist. Well that's what I believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Good theory, but let's say you went in to the past and changed something. Regardless of how small the change the consequences would be massive, its like a chain reaction. You may find that the people born in the future, "you" for instance have not been born because the timeline you were born of would be disrupted. In that case you wouldn't be able to go and see how the future has changed, you will simply fail to exist. Well that's what I believe.

Exactly. I was hoping you might consider the obvious. God is infinite. Infinity is what the finite collapse to make a choice. As observers of the image God created, we collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity at rest. When we make a choice from the dimension above, we collapse the wave of infinity to draw the choice into motion in the fourth dimension of time. I wrote a book recently. Before the book was sent to the publisher, it was not substantial in the material world. It was locked in my mind. Once I collapsed the wave of infinite choices for wording and ideas, the book took shape from nothing to something. There are now 3000+ copies of this something in existence. It multiplies each month.

As we consider the story of the Bible, it is impossible to separate the truth of the narrative from the truth of reality. They are a mirror reflecting each other. This is our evidence.

Read my article on The Physics of God. Watch the videos that are associated. Consider the story from a broader perspective of the designer of reality. It all fits together.

Also consider some of my other articles here. LINK
edit on 28-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

How do you KNOW there is a hell? Have you been there? You can believe anything you want, but knowledge is where belief and truth intersect. So how can you know it's true for certain if you've never been there?

I'm not trolling, I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hmm, yes the physics of god. Interesting but I see some flaws. In my own opinion of course. Might discuss tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Hmm, yes the physics of god. Interesting but I see some flaws. In my own opinion of course. Might discuss tomorrow.

I would be interested. I tried to leave it open to interpretation. There are many ways of looking at reality, but seeing it from the most advanced eyes possible allows us to get a glimmer of what God might have been thinking when He was revealing his method to us. The Bible is a thick book, but not nearly as thick as it would need to be apart form the symbolism and stories that say more than mere words can.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

No one is worthy of worship accept Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
God promised us saying; unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God. To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna & will give him a white stone & in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it...By missing Christ’s return you miss big time cause He comes to take His people home & burn the rest to ashes. Gods mysteries & parables are revealed through this office whether you believe it or not. Time will tell Christ or hell

<< 1   >>

join