It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit of knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Goes a long way. So i was thinking today with it being the 28th and all, something interesting would come to me.

And indeed it has!

Using the stellarium program, i guess i became arbitrarily interested in what the Great Pyramid points at throughout the day, specifically, today.

So i flipped on the azimuth greed, found the 90 degree point as specified as a circular meeting of points, and fast forwarded through the day. The point met several stars, almost all of which were Arabic named (not suprising). The most interesting however, was this one:

Mothallah.

This star, at 2:20 Egypt time, aligned with the tip of the great pyramid, or more appropriately, the pyramid points at it. This alignment was as precise as it is going to be this year..

This star is also the top, or capstone, of the three star pyramid constellation Triangulum.

Getting trippy yet?
edit on 28-10-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

hmmm.. that makes sense because "Mothallah" is in Arabic called Caput Trianguli, رأس المثلث
Latin translation: "the head of the triangle"

s&f for you

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
SnF.

That is a cool bit of knowledge.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Umm...Whoopdee-doo?

No offense, my friend, but using such programs you can eventually find many features and structures on Earth eventually "pointing at" some point in the sky. The Earth rotates, it has an orbit about the ecliptic, and also wobbles' on it's axis over time. Wait long enough, and you can just wait until your terrestrial object of interest sweeps through a plethora of celestial waypoints until you line one up with something you find intriguing.

So what is the significance? Your post may yet have merit but you need to tell us WHY this particular alignment at "2:20 Egypt time" is any more important than any other alignment or than, say, the same alignment with some ruin in Peru, well in India, mountaintop in Indonesia, etc. Is the TIME significant? The date? The location? What of the same alignment countless times in years gone by? Did anything happen? Why or why not? Why is today's alignment any different or, *cough*, "knowledgeable"?

Pound a stick into the ground and pull up a chair. Make yourself comfortable. Now note through the eons every time your stick points at "something" on the celestial sphere. (with or without an Arab name). Well, so what?

I'm really not trying to burst your balloon - I'm just trying to understand why a Pyramid pointing at a star at 2:20 on 28 October is meaningful to you... I mean, other than it being coincidental and a natural occurrence of alignment that it is quite ordinary, predictable, and expected. What is the "bit of knowledge" we are supposed to be gaining from this observation (other than it 'happens", that is)?

Thank you - and keep posting! I have great respect for anyone who takes the time and interest to observe the heavens and contemplates our place in it...

-just trying to figure out if I'm missing something here..

edit on 10/28/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe the skull & bones "322" is in regards to the cap stone star of the triagulum (3) constellation being inline at 2:20.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Umm...Whoopdee-doo?

No offense, my friend, but using such programs you can eventually find many features and structures on Earth eventually "pointing at" some point in the sky. The Earth rotates, it has an orbit about the ecliptic, and also wobbles' on it's axis over time. Wait long enough, and you can just wait until your terrestrial object of interest sweeps through a plethora of celestial waypoints until you line one up with something you find intriguing.

So what is the significance? Your post may yet have merit but you need to tell us WHY this particular alignment at "2:20 Egypt time" is any more important than any other alignment or than, say, the same alignment with some ruin in Peru, well in India, mountaintop in Indonesia, etc. Is the TIME significant? The date?

Pound a stick into the ground and pull up a chair. Make yourself comfortable. Now note through the eons every time your stick points at "something" on the celestial sphere. (with or without an Arab name). Well, so what?

I'm really not trying to burst your balloon - I'm just trying to understand why a Pyramid pointing at a star at 2:20 on 28 October is meaningful to you... I mean, other than it being coincidental and a natural occurrence of alignment that it is quite ordinary, predictable, and expected. What is the "bit of knowledge" we are supposed to be gaining from this observation (other than it 'happens", that is)?

Thank you - and keep posting! I have great respect for anyone who take the time and interest to observe the heavens and contemplates our place in it...

-just trying to figure out if I'm missing something here..

I never claimed anything extraordinary, I was merely shedding light on the interesting connection between the two "things". After all, isn't that what constellations are, connections between random points?

Isn't that what anything and everything is in this reality?

Of course, one can choose to break or ignore the connection..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Maybe the skull & bones "322" is in regards to the cap stone star of the triagulum (3) constellation being inline at 2:20.

Hey whoa maybe! I mean, doubtful, but ya never know!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Tehe! Sometimes when I throw spaghetti at a clean wall, some of it sticks.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The infamous flying spaghetti monsters are from YOUR kitchen?

Kudos...
edit on 28-10-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

I was merely shedding light on the interesting connection between the two "things"... between random points.

Ahh... Ok, I see now. How interesting! A connection between two random "things" or "points". Very enlightening indeed!!
:

Keep up the good work!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Indeed a connection! Maybe some time check out my other, random connections from the past.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This would suggest a stargate. The 10 11 11 date also seemed to be an astological allignment. The entire month has been like that.

Its up to us to not let the fear campaigns that are put out by the darkside here, to take hold because its a bit like a mirror.

Infinity isn't a circle its a spiral.

And that means the ones in the past are not the same beings they were. Everyone who doesnt upgrade their consciousness, will be left off into shadow realms in a school that already is a shadow mirrored school, this cosmos, but at the same time, its not the same group. However we really need to collectively stop this fear, and doom and start to focus what positive visions we have and positive help.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This would suggest a stargate. The 10 11 11 date also seemed to be an astological allignment. The entire month has been like that.

Its up to us to not let the fear campaigns that are put out by the darkside here, to take hold because its a bit like a mirror.

Infinity isn't a circle its a spiral.

And that means the ones in the past are not the same beings they were. Everyone who doesnt upgrade their consciousness, will be left off into shadow realms in a school that already is a shadow mirrored school, this cosmos, but at the same time, its not the same group. However we really need to collectively stop this fear, and doom and start to focus what positive visions we have and positive help.

Right there with ya my friend! Anyone that tells you that the conceptual (electromagnetic thought forms) are 100% isolated from the "real" or physical are lying to themselves, or more rather, are using that very concept to dissuade others away from the idea!

It's a paradox.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Oh and one more thing. I double checked the alignment and it looks like the Great pyramid was pointing most centered on Caput Trianguli closer to 2:22, not 2:20.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We need to be careful on what we're magnetizing. For example the asteroid 2005 YU55 on the 8th, they've gone ahead and arragned a FEMA hijacking of the entire broadcast system, FEAR!

I went ahead and linked this thread to the one on Richard Hoagland's:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Meaning of Elenin- Richard Hoagland Awake and Aware

It brings up a lot on Elenin and the times ahead and the next asteroid. I had a dream/vision, ufology thing occur with regards to Elenin on Oct 6th I believe, in any case that date is sticking, I either had it then or posted it then in my thread.

In it, it was an odd mixture of Christ and UFO's and was a totally hijacked meditation. As an experiencer I have to say, when UFO's fill you dreams, or things become intense visions you cant get out of, and feel like contact but with a strange altered cover story, an altered dream, its usually contact.

At the end of the dream, just before I woke up, there was a pink cloud flanked by UFO's and loud speakers announcing the second coming of Christ, and I was hiding in some alleyway in a city, hanging low, as if I sensed an anenda, and then contacted a man onboard the craft, who In the dream was Father, and asked him to please hurry up and come in as they were harming the humans now.

It was so odd. And then a friend wrote to me out of the blue hours later, asking me about my experience and and he knew something had happened.

Something very significant is occurring and we need to guard our consciosness, compassion/kindness and frequency.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe they, the black ops and bloodlines here are afraid, that they've been misled, and are working very hard to create as much fear as possible to bring in the lower realms, attempting to halt the evolution and spiral, and that we need to see only the most positive world we should be in, the upgrade in consciousness, and act as if.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ive done some more research on this star and the pyramid pointing at it.

Apparently there's some very odd stuff going on with this.

First of all, my friend who was born on 11/11, in his birth year, this same alignment occurs at 12:22 PM.

For me, the alignment occurs at 1:15, which is also significant, to me at least.

Another fun fact is that the alignment of all of our birthdays, regarding the exact time of the day that the alignment occurred, is the same as the alignment of our birthday in 2012!

I also noticed that this alignment hasn't always been happening in Egypt, obviously. 1000 years ago, the pyramid was pointing at the bottom corner of the triangle.

Also, the most precise alignments regarding this specific alignment have been happening in the more recent years, specifically in the last century, culminating in the most accurate alignments occurring within these last couple decades.

Also, when holding month and day constant, the pyramid point traces forward every year, then on the fourth year, it reverts back to the alignment. This is referring to the more recent years where the alignments are closest. Also, the alignment seems to occur multiple times throughout the year. In fact, in 2001, every day that goes by, add 3.5 minutes and you get the alignment again (if you're familiar with astronomy this isn't special news to you.

Random facts abounds.
edit on 29-10-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

new topics

top topics

join