It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"Give me control of a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"It is no coincidence that the century of total war coincided with the century of central banking."
- Ron Paul

This Cartoon was drawn by Alfred Owen Crozier in 1912, 1 year before the federal reserve system was created and 5 years after the engineered money panic of 1907.

The Mother of Conspiracies IS the Federal Reserve Banking Corporation.

Why?

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned Corporation. It creates its own 'Corporate Currency' out of thin air. They are in direct violation of Article I, Section 8 Paragraph 5 of the Constitution which guarantees the people of the United States Lawful Money.

Almost every modern conspiracy is reliant on the Federal Reserve Corporation to perpetuate the various schemes.

Wall street schemers, wars, rebuilding nations, corrupt politicians & greedy corporations are all symptoms of the federal reserve.

Occupiers must understand this reality asap before it is too late.

Every 99%er should start with this short clip before occupying anything.

Thanks for reading.

My signature for this thread:

If I could have it my way. Every high school senior would be required to read every book this man wrote before graduation especially 'secrets of the federal reserve'
Eustace Mullins

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think I've seen every video and read just all there is on this subject... Nothing new to me but always good to bring these tards names up every now and then. I think what we need now is a update on where all the members sit and which companies they are backing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"Knowledge is only ever power if you have the wisdom to apply it"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Absolutely. Occupiers need to get to the source of the problem. There would have been no bailout if the Fed wasn't there to facilitate it. S&F

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
simple ,logical and to the point.learn the financial system why its there how it got there and the laws involved in the finances of your country.basics. start from the beginning upwards and then the faults will be found,simple basics of troubleshooting any problem. it seems alot ignore this or hide it ,and adress issues that are just symptoms of the problem. even accountants cant grasp this simple error in the system,mind boggling. a simple fact overlooked, a country should make its own currency and not borrow it from a bank like individuals do and certainly not at a interest rate charge. thats like playing with the life of the chiken that lays the eggs,as simple as that.
edit on 28-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
when ben bernankie gets on stage and starts talking about the interest ,what do people think hes talking about?and what do people think he is representing?
edit on 28-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yep.... I've been trying to say this in every OWS thread...

The enemy is the central banking system and fake money. Someone takes a loan out for 50k. Ends up paying 10k in interest. Person buys a car. Car dealership gets 25k in fake money. Dealership then pays employees with fake money. Employees buy food with fake money. The store then pays employees with fake money. Employee ends up using that money to pay off another fake money loan. Its never ending.

Don't change the fed, end the fed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve...The Greatest Evil Ever Perpetrated Upon the American People!

The Federal Reserve; it is not a U.S. government bank; it is not controlled by Congress; it is a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest. The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States. The Federal Reserve System is accountable to no one; it has no budget; it is subject to no audit; and no Congressional committee knows of, or can truly supervise, its operations. The Federal Reserve, virtually in total control of the nation's vital monetary system, is accountable to nobody – and this strange situation, if acknowledged at all, is invariably trumpeted as a virtue. Check out what we as a nation are circulating as money..

thoughts-and-stuff-zwright.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED

Thanks for the insight, truly valuable info! I have a question, is the Fed Reserve private or gov? I keep getting different answers. I told my step father it was private and he grilled me as if I were a conspiracy nut! Is there a site with a definitive explanation?

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I thought "No mate, that's an AK47 and that's clearly not a toddler" - then the subtitle popped up and I admit I giggled at how the video seemed to read my thoughts

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

It is a private banking cartel. The only thing they have to do with the Federal Government is a brotherhood of criminal activity perpetuated upon the American citizen since 1913! 100 years too many for the Federal Reserve! END THE FED!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My sole observation is that why the hey dont all you smart mo fos go down a show those movies at OWS 24/7?
Those people need to get this part badly!
Currently only addressing part of the problem, and with nobody to steer them right but other americans.....They are at least trying to preserve their rights.....
Remember the whole world is in debt some how to these vampires and you can do a lot by educating the protesters in the front lines to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

That is actually one of the biggest conspiracy out there but not the mother conspiracy. The mother conspiracy is the government cover-up of ETs. Once the ETs are acknowledge, even the illuminati will be helpless in the change of consciousness that will happen to the people. Even the religious organizations will lose their followers. It's not only in money matters that the truth is being hidden from us. Our real history was also hidden from us. The elites are trying hard to dumb down the people and hope that they will not awaken. But it is changing now though.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
double post...

edit on 29-10-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Mother of All Conspiracies?

How about we add to that....

The Terra Papers
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
"We are not alone.
The astronomers are wrong. The scientists are wrong.
They are here, but we cannot see them because they hide. They hide...in plain sight.
We are their servants, we are their slaves, we are their property....we are theirs.
ROBERT MORNING SKY"

After Rome: Holy War and Conquest
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
"In this programme Boris Johnson also looks at the Sack of Constantinople, when Latin Christians fought eastern Christians, leading eventually to the fall of the city to the Ottoman Turks in 1453. He looks too at the Reconquista in Spain, which culminated in the wholesale expulsion of Jews and Muslims. At every turn of his journey, Boris Johnson finds that the real history is a good deal more subtle and interesting than the fictions that have grown up around it."

And then one that comes from... ATS
All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Political events are being manipulated to mimic the Roman Bible’s Prophecy, and technology now exists to mimic acts of God as the prophecies foretold."

I'm not going to go and say that everything in All Roads Lead To Rome are 100%, but I will say this...
I will go as far to say that the quote that I chose to use is.... well, the truth of the matter, and if you were to really break it down, I mean really break it down from creator of the text to how when where and why, you would see that this is sooooo self evident that it becomes laughable just to escape the truth of the matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I would have to agree with you that the FED is the biggest conspiracy the American people have ever witnessed. By eliminating it, and instituting a new monetary policy, many of our nation's problems would be eliminated. This would be the right thing to do, and another reason I want Ron Paul to become president. He will be a true watchdog, and is someone who knows where the problems lie.

Eliminating the FED would be the best gift we could give to future generations of Americans in my humble opinion. It may be rough at first, who really knows, but I am confident that after a generation things will smooth out and Americans can prosper for the first time in a very long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The solution is simple in a crazy but interesting way: outlaw the vig (i.e. interest). Granted many (myself included) would have to contend with trade-offs concomitant to such a direction, but it would be the game changer par excellence in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kovenov
The solution is simple in a crazy but interesting way: outlaw the vig (i.e. interest). Granted many (myself included) would have to contend with trade-offs concomitant to such a direction, but it would be the game changer par excellence in my opinion.

It would be a simple matter to install a system of fees to take the place of interest, but obviously the banks are going to have to transform from being wealth taking institutions to being a service industry.
edit on 29-10-2011 by seamus because: sp

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
this is where the OWS people should be - at each and every FED

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You are correct as far as the control of Central Banking goes, but the grand conspiracy so to speak is and has been throughout the years, small groups of the Elite going back a very long time, who have kept certain knowledge to themselves, truths of what we are capable of, to manipulate consciousness of the masses, The knowledge has been preserved in the Secret Schools (not all of them "evil")

If every human being was told the truth, that we are spiritual beings capable of what can only be described as miracles then there is competition, the Elite feel they are the Royal Blood that they alone are chosen to rule, if the truth comes out then there is no control over others...

This is the Grand Conspiracy, convincing the masses that life as we know it is IT, that life is a struggle, all else is a product of this, including all control models in place via religion, finance, government

in a nutshell anyways

Blessings

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

why are you reposting a thread from earlier? Different title, same content.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm all for this hate the fed thing, but I am seriously starting to view you as nothing but an advertisement for these select books.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join