It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and Hate ARE More Than Emotional Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Emotions are more than feelings. Here is why.

Love is more than an emotion. The emotion of love is the inner quality of love. But, love also has an outer quality and that is service to others. Love has a binding influence that supports a balance between you and your external reality in such a way as to unify the external with the internal providing a harmonic resonance between the two.

Hate is more than an emotion. The emotion of hate is the inner quality of hate. But, hate also has an outer quality and that is service to self. Hate is a separative influence that supports a self-bias in your affairs in such a way as to reject your external environment thereby supporting egotistical thinking.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a collective mind. I have provided evidence of it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The collective unity of our existence merges outward action with inward action. Therefore, love is an emotion, but it is also an outward action. The emotion and the action go hand in hand, and you will not have the emotion without the action.

All is energy so all has the ability to do work. You can work for yourself or work for others. Working for yourself will breed hatred, but working for others will breed love. Love IS service to others. In unity, service to others also means acceptance of service from others. Everything is a service. Therfore, accept everything.

I say "in unity" because in unity, I am you. Therefore, if you are serving others, I am serving others. When we are interacting and you are serving me, if I do not accept your service, your service has done no good and therefore, you are not serving others at all. Only by me accepting your service does your service have any real value. In other words, the acceptance of service from others as service to others (in unity) allows for the transference of energy to flow smoothly.

You can see that acceptance (love) is service to others and NOT just an emotion, although, it will provide the emotional feeling. Love is an inward feeling and outward action and both must be part of the equation for unity to take place. Love breeds unity because the inward action is the same as the outward action and there is balance. The outward and inward become balanced and that alignment allows you to observe the unity between you and your environment.

In summary, if you want to experience love, joy, harmony, etc., you will have to consider that love is more than an inward emotion. It is a universal binding agent caused by the resonance of inward and outward action.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

"Love is the will to give of one's self for the sake of another's spiritual growth and well being."

~ M. Scott Peck, MD, Author of "The Road Less Travelled, a New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

When you love you are sending good energy, that energy has a target, its the object of love, maybe your object of love will have a better day because you love her.
When you hate, that energy has a target too, maybe your object of hate will have a bad day because of you.
Energy can be a blessing, or a weapon, so be aware, the energy we send has consequences.
We must stop this negativity and star being positive poles, creators of light.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i also believe in a collective consciousness. look up random number generators.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've become convinced that Love, once fully "grokked" (to borrow a term from Heinlein's "A Stranger in a Strang Land"), and shared with others, is a spiritual/psychological fulcrum (alchemy) for the optimization of the human being in reality as it really is, and that hate is incongruent with reality as it is, and thus results in the separation of the individual from his/her true self, from others, and from the world without, and, being fundamentally unreal, in delusion and ignorance. Both are self reinforcing dynamics, one leading to life as it is, and the other, a deathful life as it is not.

The "Great Work" (alchemy) involves the transmutation of all hate (including self hatred) into love, and when love circles the globe a sufficient number of times, we will stand together hand in hand at the cusp of a new age of grace, and reason, or a new enlightenment, which is already fast approaching by our work in this area, both individually and collectively.

Then at last, a new day will dawn, as love envelopes the earth, striking like lightening from east to west in the form of light as the very real substance of love.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

When you love you are sending good energy, that energy has a target, its the object of love, maybe your object of love will have a better day because you love her.

You do not need a specific object of love. You can love it all equally.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Very true.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes, in love, hope lives eternal, and, since nothing else is reasonable, love will win the day.

This is good news!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Yes, in love, hope lives eternal, and, since nothing else is reasonable, love will win the day.

This is good news!

Love will win the day. Also very true.

By accepting (loving) our fears, we take away their power over us. When all is accepted, there is nothing to fear. Darkness fades.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They are vibrations and so are thoughts.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No im pretty sure love is just a feeling. The chemicals that create feelings of love and hate can be identified within the brain. So it really has to be just a feeling.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
No im pretty sure love is just a feeling. The chemicals that create feelings of love and hate can be identified within the brain. So it really has to be just a feeling.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Just because it is a feeling doesn't mean it has to be JUST a feeling. Service to others is love and is an outward action. The outward action is necessary for the inward feeling. You should have read the thread and considered the truth within.

top topics

join