It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Consciousness 2 - "The Illuminati" in 8 Minutes (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Afternoon, ATS.

I just recently stumbled upon this here video, and figured it'd be appropriate to share with perhaps a few of you. I know that many here have not taken the interest in researching secret societies due to skepticism or pure denial, and so I felt this video may be just what one needs in order to inspire themselves to take a further look into this subject.

This is the second part to Jordan's new series. His channel, specifically Spirit Science, is very fascinating work. He has broken down many aspects folks here on ATS generally love to focus on, such as Atlantis and the Flower of Life.

This segment, is Jordan interviewing a guy by the name of Joe Dolezal, who is the founder of an organization known as The Pyramid Center. This I have not checked out, yet perhaps someone examining this thread will enjoy looking into his work.

With my 6660 letters left, I bid you all a good day, and hope you enjoy this short video.
edit on 28-10-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Huh. Guess not!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Curious, I was just checking up on Jordan's channel to see if he had uploaded anything new earlier today. I saw this video and decided I'd watch it later. I guess it's later now.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Thanks.

Hope it sparks your interest.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I liked the interviewee's take on the Bavarian Illuminati and secret societies in general, but disagreed with much of his thoughts on bloodlines. If he's as knowledgeable about astrology as he claims, why does he omit Ophiuchus? I also thought the video editor throwing in random graphics that had nothing to do with what was being discussed was in poor taste.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Huh. Guess not!
If you post a 9 minute video, don't be surprised when nobody's commented after only 15 minutes…
edit on 2011.10.28 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I too thought it was a good interview, however if the 13 bloodlines are real they aren't so much anymore due to the unpreserved nature of the bloodlines and i think he did a good job of answering a difficult question and probably gave the most logical conclusion one could draw from that scenario.

edit on 28-10-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join