It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teslasecret.com Scam or Not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
Hey All, Just wondering if anyone out there bought this Ebook. I really dont have 47 bucks to waste if it is just another scam.

If it was possible to build a device for 100 bucks in parts that would eliminate your need for electricity, then it would already be available retail, you wouldn't need to buy a book to see how to build it yourself. It reminds me of the "miracle" devices you could buy for your car back in the 70's that were reported to double or triple your gas mileage. They sold quite well and they made absolutely no difference in mileage at all. I say scam.

On a side note there is an actual device nowadays that will increase your fuel mileage, it's even used in government vehicles. It's not cheap though, and I have forgotten what it is called. I saw it on MSM and looked into it and it was legit, it's going to bother me until I can remember what it is called.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
Yes, this does work, and yes, it is a scam. Contradictory? Nope. If you read the patent, Tesla keeps using phrases like, "extremely low current".
That's a valid explanation. Extremely low current has a few applications, but it won't do what most people want it to do!

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

yeah, right.

You probably shouldn't make that post if you can't name the device; that field is as rife with scams as the Tesla energy device field. Popular Mechanics tests those things and they never work, at least not that I've seen.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yeah, it's called a bigger gas tank.

<< 1   >>

join