It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this video!!!! UFOs, MULTIPLE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
BRAND NEW VIDEO. UFO FLEET VISIBLE FROM GROUND. you guys will love this. Watch before youtube is forced to remove it.

I joined this website just so I could show you guys this, and I wanted to post in the proper forum but most post it here.

www.youtube.com...

also check out an even better sighting in peru
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-10-2011 by truthinfact because: Anotherclip!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Nice video you got there. It seems South America get these kind of UFO sightings because I've seen similar footage in the past.

But, YT won't shut this video down I suspect, although an ATS mod will prolly shut this thread down because it's only meant for into's, so you gotta get 20 posts under your belt before you can make a new thread. Get the postin'

Btw, anyone wanna translate?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am a big big lover of Extra-Terrestrials. However, I believe this looks like balloons.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can a mod just move this thread? I really just joined to show everyone an EXCELLENT video, with multiple ground witnesses... witnessing REAL UFOs

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

A normal balloon(birthday balloon) would pop before 28,000 ft. but very possible , a translation would be really nice, but still one of the most convincing videos I've seen

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The video says "Filmed October 28th". It's daytime in the video. It just turned the 28th and it's still dark out. What the deuce?

ETA:
Nevermind. I see the upload date below the video says the 27th.
edit on 10/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
that's an interesting video! makes me wonder if they are holographically generated like in d4rk kn1ght's prophesy

they remind me of the crafts seen in mexico a while back and the video mentions this. they also look like some that appeared in merced, california, that i posted about in this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I looked over some of the "mexican ufo fleet" videos - and you will hate me, i am saying it's GEESE.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

These mass daytime sightings are a little unusual, but have also been seen recently in Mexico and in California.

Similar sightings have been videoed in Central and South America since the 1990's.

If they are "balloons" why doesn't some government agency go up there and collect a few and bring them down to show people?

They seem benign enough, but they sure are weird. To me, the weirdest thing about them is how many there are and the fact that they show up clearly in the daytime.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Honestly, I truly hope they do turn out to be space craft. I am just as excited as the next guy (or gal) to meet our galactic friends.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I looked over some of the "mexican ufo fleet" videos - and you will hate me, i am saying it's GEESE.

Eh, I guess you could say they're geese but I have a hard time believing these people are all amazed by geese, so much so it made their news. I'm ruling out geese on that assumption. I would go with balloons as one possible answer or aliens
Either balloons or aliens

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The new video I just added proves, the things can move THOUSANDS of miles per hour

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
dont worry ppl this is just a video from another day so dont go starting the oct. 28th theory yet! not unless we got a solid video of THIS EXACT DAY...especially since currently it is only 1:26 AM in peru

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone noticed but in 1:02 min on the video is a shot of the tv and it said June 21 2004... :S

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
it's the attack of the killer balloons. duck.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Its just a lot of Bal-l-o-o-ney!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sorry, just me and my mates out on a galactic beer run, ran out of Venesian Stout right in the middle of our Halloween kick-off bash. That dimwit Mylak forgot to turn on the cloaking computers...again. Didn't mean to spook anyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pontoon

the images that u see from to 2004 are from another case back in those days also in peru and the guy who explained it is the chief in command of the peruvian air forse. his explaining that the fact is not new and they dont know what they are. (more or less)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This "UFO Fleet " video over Peru appears to be very similar, if not identical, to a similar event in 2007. Perhaps someone with a faster connection can verify this.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Sorry folks, this is not a "brand new video". Real date : Sunday, May 20, 2007. And it was discussed here already, as I recall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join