It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe You Forgot "We Can Die In Any Moment"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just want to inform you guys, we can die in any moment,

Everybody know this but how many of us are aware about this?

You don't need religion to die and religion can't help you skips your death too.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduserJust want to inform you guys, we can die in any moment,

Everybody know this but how many of us are aware about this?

You don't need religion to die and religion can't help you skips your death too.

Agreed - and regardless of all the quibbling and niggling details between birth and death, regardless of how rich, poor, powerful, weak, ineffectual, or influential we are, we all end up the exact same way, and nothing that happens in this world ultimately has any meaning unless there is some deeper and more lasting reality anyway, as it will all eventually be forgotten and consumed in the ending of this solar system and eventually this universe anyway.

So...what was your point?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So long....and thanks for all the fish.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think his point was that today is the dreaded 28th of October. The new "end" of the mayan calendar and that any minute now we can

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
no point worrying about death. it's gonna happen

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here's something funny from a Christian:

Because we all end up dead (except for the rare concept of someone God deliberately takes before death, or his coming and putting an end to death--some rare "ifs", that), I mean the whole inevitability of it, I have a hard time caring about the end of times doomsday mess. If it's coming, what in the world am I going to be able to do to stop it? If it's not coming, it's not going to prevent me from dying anyway?

Besides, if there is an afterlife, the preparation it takes to die--that's all things will make it easier to be grateful for whatever else comes next. Come on, how many of you would be excited to wake up in the next state?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Ah, inevitability.

The banhammer of meaningfulness!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
The new "end" of the mayan calendar

one of many, depending on the product you're selling
edit on 27-10-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We are all born to die.

Such is life.

It's the journey in between that counts.

top topics

join