It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logical explanation ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
my only question to those claiming it is moisture on the lens:
is it possible for it to be as clearly "in focus" as it is? Normally an object on the lens becomes a blur as the focus is determined by the larger physical object(s) in the field of vision in my limited experience with a variety of cameras. I realize it is entirely within the realm of possibility, just looking for a more educated explanation from one of our more experienced members.

My first thought is that it IS water however.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

I thought about that possibility, but if it was a drop of water on a glass then we should notice that the shape of the drop would be different, because it would have a flat side (the one in contact with the glass) and it would change the way the light passes through it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'd say 100% a water drop falling off a tree branch or something above for sure. The snow is melting, It's quite obvious surely ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
my only question to those claiming it is moisture on the lens:
is it possible for it to be as clearly "in focus" as it is? Normally an object on the lens becomes a blur as the focus is determined by the larger physical object(s) in the field of vision in my limited experience with a variety of cameras. I realize it is entirely within the realm of possibility, just looking for a more educated explanation from one of our more experienced members.

My first thought is that it IS water however.

whatever

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join