It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans with AR15s protecting Occupy Phoenix

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Hope your life insurance is paid up. If you need a beneficiary feel free to let me know.

What is the point in living in a country that isn't even free enough to protest legally?

Seriously. What is the point of being a slave forever, knowing your children and grand-children are just slaves?

I'd rather be dead honestly. I'd rather burn in hell for eternity than let this crap become acceptable during my lifetime.

Bullets...hah....I'm not lucky enough to get shot.

link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... lets see the police firing rubber bullets and gas canisters at the head of these guys shall we???

Nope.. didn't think so.

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I say the protesters load rubber bullets and fire back if fired apon. see how the cops like it

Violence begets violence. That is exactly what "They" want, violence to crack down and put on the evening news so they can go

"see, nothing but a bunch of young vandals, nothing to see here, move along"

When the government stops listening to the will of the people, it has by definition become tyrannical. It is the patriotic duty of every American to protect their country from tyranny, be it from within our without.

they will not let go of power easily, but we must not force their hand and play into their game.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The Iraqi insurgency has been out-numbered, out-gunned, out-strategized, out-smarted, out-everything. But did they ever give up? Only when they died...

Most of them gave up when we started pumping money into the Sunni Awakening.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I wonder what a police officer would do if he was confronted by them? Especially if they are only armed with rubber bullets and tear gas.

They would NEVER be armed with only rubber bullets and tear gas.
Even up here, even in the small towns, our cops are fully outfitted with guns, tazers, clubs, bullet proof vests, etc.
And that's just cops walking around or doing traffic stops.

I'm sure any cop in the states would be outfitted with at least as much.......

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by camaro68ss

I say the protesters load rubber bullets and fire back if fired apon. see how the cops like it

Violence begets violence. That is exactly what "They" want, violence to crack down and put on the evening news so they can go

"see, nothing but a bunch of young vandals, nothing to see here, move along"

When the government stops listening to the will of the people, it has by definition become tyrannical. It is the patriotic duty of every American to protect their country from tyranny, be it from within our without.

they will not let go of power easily, but we must not force their hand and play into their game.

Im sure this is what those americans were saying just before the battle of lexington and concord.

"Men, if they fire, stand your ground and take it like a man. we dont want the violence to get out of hand"

NOT
edit on 27-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
in my opinion theres only two ways out from tyrrants. one is by your own means,second is by some one else helping,but in any of the cases the tyrrant must be confronted. none violence? were we not talking about a tyrant? were do we come up with these none violent ideas?o yeah! social captivity,they will open the gate for you to be free,lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
wow, this is interesting. I just really hope that things don't escalate(I suppose though, it already has), because this has all the makings of a violent showdown. Regardless, good for them for standing up for what they believe in. However, I believe this is what the they want the protesters to do. Back them into a corner, and force them into some type of violence, and then that would give them the ultimate reason to declare martial law and other nefarious events. Hopefully, though something positive will come out of this. I agree with them about the whole border violence thing.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

At just about 1:30 dude states that thats why they are facing the police and not the protesters.
They know where the threat of violence will come from (if any). Too bad it has come to this. That situation is potentially very dangerous for every one there. MLK or Ghandi would not let these guys participate in their demonstration. I know what happened in Oakland and I know this is Arizona and all, but this kind of armed defense will not be taken lightly by the authorities. Being Megalomaniacs they HAVE to win AND set an example for fear of "losing control" there and everywhere. Be careful guys.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Full support from me lock and load boys just make sure the safeties are on until provoked good lord i love this country open carry laws are meant exactly for this purpose to make a statement and these good people have made their statement we can do this to some extent here in NYS and i would LOVE to see this happen to all occupy movements across the country we arm ourselves and the police will back the hell off maybe they wont want to deal with the danger of provoking an armed crowd just to break up a peaceful sit in!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

With that being said a cop's job is one of the hardest in the world very few people are happy to see you you see the worst society has to offer i respect our law enforcement 100% when they are protecting and serving the public and yes blocking traffic as a protest is a big nuisance and a public hazard (ie fire or medical emergencies) but from every video i have seen so far the protesters get out of the way when traffic comes so the use of force is not required or even necessary. And to the NY police spokesman kiss my a$$ threaten to sue us if you get out of line and we retaliate its a shame what you and your departments have done and how dare you threaten us if we defend ourselves Karma is a bytch and you will get yours someday we all will
be careful what you reap, for as you reap so shall you sow

To the marine who got hurt's family I am sorry for the pain this situation has caused and I hope everything works out this man is a hero and what happened to him is bulls#it He really stood up for his cause and i hope his injuries are not in vain and we accomplish everything he stands for. Please thank him for everything he has done for this cause and for standing up for America in the parts of the world he has been sent to, thanks for sacrificing time with his family and jeopardizing his own personal safety with his past military experience.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Wow if that was the UK they would be shot on the spot.

No, only if they were an unarmed Brazilian electrican trying to catch a subway train.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah I get that. But there's no 'insurgency' here to back them up. They're alone.

dense, dull, not the sharpest tool in the shed..

Obviously clueless..SO, what would happen of the cops did shoot those border dudes?

How many fed up armed vets do you think are in this country/
How many armed vets have been preparing to fight the corrupt govt and their lapdog jackboots?
How many armer family members of said vets are also fed up?

NO insurgency? HAH!!!!!

when the bullets start flying we will see, won't we.............

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Once it goes violent screw them. They will loose most of their support and people WILL be hurt and innocent peoples property WILL be destroyed.

I think lots of folk like me exist. We will support all peaceful protest, but once the sociopath thugs show up, like I said, screw them.

The real peaceful protestors need to either take their movement back or get away before they get drug into something they never wanted.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... lets see the police firing rubber bullets and gas canisters at the head of these guys shall we???

Nope.. didn't think so.

If you don't mind my asking. Is violence like a drug to you? You get some kind of high out this?

Anytime the violent creeps show up they destroy whatever protest they invade. They are not the good guys and their is nothing funny about a nut with a gun unless its pointed at their own head.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Nice to see armed personnel being on the protesters side of the line

2nd line

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Man that was pretty surreal seeing folks with AR-15s standing right across from a group of police officers. Things are poised for the next level. I keep expecting some infiltration by someone that is sent in to drum up some violence and aggression, you know those undercover clowns that are sent in to instigate, so that the police can justify cracking some skulls. I hope not, and considering the size and vastness of this movement, I say kudos to the protestors for not tearing s*#@ up.
2012 is going to be an interesting year in a multi-faceted way, for better or worse, but I will stay optimistic for now, and call these events birth pains for a new (and better) paradigm.

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What's the point living in a country taken over by violent thugs who want to force their ideologies on everyone else?

These protests are clearly being taken over by people who have no business being there. All the trouble will come after the thugs show up. I've been down this road before. Once the thugs show all you can do is walk away.

I cannot support anything other than peaceful protest. To see the truth just look at how the Tea Party was able to have huge protests with no violence at all and even cleaned up after themselves. Because they did it the right way, they have power now and people in office. If OWS wants the same results, they need to stop proving their opponents right by joining with violent thugs.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a massacre waiting to happen, this is bad news

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Yeah I get that. But there's no 'insurgency' here to back them up. They're alone.

Are you sure about that?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They need some of this in Oakland with that vet that got the head injury.

Oh wait I forgot about California anti-gun laws that enable state abuse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join