It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising 2 Nostradamus, The Cloud and YU55

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Why?

That's my question.

Say you are right on the money and your suggestions are reality. So then what.... What is the purpose? Does it change us? if so, how?

If I got up today and saw two suns, I would still have to go to work and pay my bills. I'd still have to go about my day as if everything were "normal". I'd still have to pay my mortgage, my phone bill, my electric bill. I'd still have to feed my dogs, take care of personal matters, etc...

Where does it end? We see two suns, we're moving through a cloud, there are other dimensions... and then what?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by MamaJ

It can't be Betelgeuse or we'd see it all the time
I think Betelgeuse was just a blind....

TBH, my biggest fear is that what I saw, and others are seeing, is a prelude to a magnetic flip. I'm hoping it's dimensional overlay (my invented theory before anyone complains about it not being referenced in the commercial film).
The only thing that leads me to believe it's not a flip is that other planetary bodies area also experiencing chaotic phenomena, which implies that it's something powerful enough to effect an entire solar system - it's even affecting the sun. And that's the cloud.
The other possibility is that we are under attack by a civilization far more advanced than us (a Level 2 or 3), which is after our system as a whole rather than our planet specifically. There is (obviously questionable) evidence to support that theory. Quite a lot of evidence, in fact. That also suggests we are not alone but I believe the Vector symbol conspiracy sort of proves that one.
Theories are fun. Anyone can play....
And it's easy to tell when you start getting too close to the mark and are indirectly told to back off.

Yeah it's definitely not Betelgeuse and a magnetic flip is what I am leaning toward. It seems to fit with everything that is going on presently and the ice caps melting has got the Planet off balance not to mention the big EQ's recently.

If a level 2 or 3 wanted to reek havoc I think they would have done it by now. I have no experience with alien life so I have no idea. I do not doubt we have learned from them and even have weaponry that could create weather and cause harm geologically. If they can seed clouds, there is no telling what tptb are truly capable of doing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I came across this website because i saw the exact phenomena that is being described here yesterday morning in the UK and decided to look into it. I thought it was the moon close to the sun until i turned around, the moon was in a completely different part of the sky. Strange

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yatter
I came across this website because i saw the exact phenomena that is being described here yesterday morning in the UK and decided to look into it. I thought it was the moon close to the sun until i turned around, the moon was in a completely different part of the sky. Strange

Oh really? Describe what you saw please. Was it close to the Sun and too bad you weren't able to take a picture of it.

BTW~ Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

As the sun was rising it was just breaking through the clouds and just to the side of it was another, although it was not giving off much light (why i thought it was the moon), sorry not a very good explanation i know. I have taken a picture with my mobile phone but unfortunately it is obscured by the suns rays, maybe someone can do something with it as it is a HD photo. I am at work at the moment so i will upload it over the weekend (assuming we are all still here lol!!). and thanks for the welcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
thanks for the video link...
in the credits i discovered the www.ektoplazm.com site which airs free music...
stuff different than even the techno & space music i can get from 'Pandora'

thanks again, even as i listen to the current featured album 'Sunrise From The Treetops', Hinkstep

as for the threads belief-system and way out theory...
well- i just chalk it up as the price of admission

edit on 28-10-2011 by St Udio because: add 'more'

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

As the sun was rising it was just breaking through the clouds and just to the side of it was another, although it was not giving off much light (why i thought it was the moon), sorry not a very good explanation i know. I have taken a picture with my mobile phone but unfortunately it is obscured by the suns rays, maybe someone can do something with it as it is a HD photo. I am at work at the moment so i will upload it over the weekend (assuming we are all still here lol!!). and thanks for the welcome.

Oh you are welcome. You will love this site ...I know I do.

We have a lot of tech savvy people on here who may can do something with that photo...maybe even the OP (one that created the videos and thread) can do some manipulating to the photo....have no idea. But yeah, come back and lets see what we can figure out. I bet the sight was fascinating wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

as for the threads belief-system and way out theory... well- i just chalk it up as the price of admission
reply to post by St Udio

Oh ....ok. Hmmmmm....so you must have a better theory and better belief-system?
I can't wait to hear it and when hearing it I will try and keep an open mind to such perfection.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

at least you enjoyed the music

people normally complain about that...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yatter

I saw pretty much the same thing as you are describing.
You will be toild by the debunkers who HAVEN'T seen this phenomenon that it was just a sundog, parhelia or other atmospheric anomaly.
In your own opinion, what do you think you saw?
And how did it make you feel?
After all the hype I'd read, heard, and seen on various youtube videos, news reports, etc this year I was very skeptical. Until I saw it and then it was just plain staggering.
THERE WERE 2 SUNS IN THE SKY!
No one can change that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

and then what?
it opens doors and possibilities.
it changes accepted doctrine.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

and then what?
it opens doors and possibilities.
it changes accepted doctrine.

Okay... but the way I see it, doors and possibilities are already wide open. If they weren't, sites and discussions like this wouldn't exist. Organizations like NASA wouldn't exist.

What type of accepted doctrine?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

At present, the general consenus on 'reality' is based on the medieval notion that there is this life and then, when that finishes, either an etenity in a good place or an eternity in a bad place.
Now, imagine expanding that concept laterally....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I would ask how you know that's the general consensus. But I don't really care about the answer

Reality is an illusion. We just make it up as we go and don't even know it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Not strictly true. Our reality is made up FOR us.
We are given our reality via school, church, televiosn, media, politics, etc.
I'm a great lover of folklore and you'd be stunned what the old people used to see before WW2 here in the Carpathian region, before communism, capitalism, etc. Now, they'd be classed as delusional, but to them, then, there were various creatures and beings which played an important part in their daily lives.
These creatures no longer exist because we don't BELIEVE in them. Because we've been told they aren't real.
Our current reality is a very different place to just a few decades ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not strictly true. Our reality is made up FOR us.
We are given our reality via school, church, televiosn, media, politics, etc.
I'm a great lover of folklore and you'd be stunned what the old people used to see before WW2 here in the Carpathian region, before communism, capitalism, etc. Now, they'd be classed as delusional, but to them, then, there were various creatures and beings which played an important part in their daily lives.
These creatures no longer exist because we don't BELIEVE in them. Because we've been told they aren't real.
Our current reality is a very different place to just a few decades ago.

I'll have to disagree with that.
If that's how you feel about it that's cool, but it means that your reality is very different from my reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Well that's wierd because there was a new moon yesterday - in other words the Moon was in exactly the same part of the sky as the sun, but it wasn't visible to the naked eye (there may be a very thin waxing crescent visible at sunset tonight)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
that is strange because their were definitley three bodies in the sky, the one i assumed was the moon was about 40 degrees east of what i took to be two suns. (i can be this exact because i am a site engineer and was using a theodolite at the time)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I have had this conversation with many people over the years. They always try to explain how they have an individuality and an individual concept of reality which they themslevs have created.
The only person truly capable of stating such a thing would be a wolf-child and as they can't speak or do much other than crawl and growl, their concept of reality is pretty much reduced to the three F's.
Our reality was given us and is constantly changed. As an individual you can choose to accept bits of it from here and there and make a composite reality but at its base it is still a compound of pre-existing engineered concepts.
Even the language you use to describe your reality (for without language your reality concept would purely be abstract) is engineered and conforms to social norms.
When we can have this conversation via telepathy in another plane purely of your construction then I will BEGIN to accept that your reality is of your own choosing or making.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yatter

I don't know what you saw that you thought was the Moon, it's not though you can really mistake anything else for it! Especially in daylight.

But I'm guessing you saw the sun shining through a couple of gaps in the cloud giving the impression it was in two places at once.

Either way, there was definitely only one Sun and no Moon visible in the sky yesterday. Except here where it was raining all day so there was no Sun either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join