It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising 2 Nostradamus, The Cloud and YU55

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by MamaJ

Good find!
It looks as though he just skanked Cayce;s ideas for the most part though.
Have you heard of Baba Vanga?

I have heard of her..... and it Seems this guy and Cayce are saying pretty much the same thing (they all do really lol). It is hard for a psychic (imo) to narrow down a time frame as with each cause there is an effect so data can most definitely change as change is indeed constant.

While watching the first video, again nothing so far (still watching it) can be disputed. You are presenting facts, my friend. I had to stop and throw in this link because it not only relates but I recalled it because it is recent.
Last part of September there were millions of honey bees found dead. Guess what they blamed it on....poison.

tampa.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's the same with all the die-offs. Every one was blamed on something else.
This has to be done to show people that those in the know are saying they're unrelated.
TBH, I don't think i'm quite on target with the theory but I'm getting close to the mark (my spidey sense kicked in for a number of reasons).
In some ways, i can understand that they don't want us to know because it means they really don't have any power beyond what we allow them and people are basically sheep. We will panic and cause havoc. we need to look up to someone, wether it is religion, science or government so that we can live out our few years in relative quiet and let someone else make the decisions for us.
One song has stuck in my head since about October last year, as it sums up what I feel is about to go down. I predicted (as generalisations) much of what has happened this year and 'Bad Moon Rising' hits the nail on the head. except it's not a moon...
one phrase I have been repeating and repeating publicly is "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"
TPTB knew this year would be big and would be the start -

William Hague: 2011 to be key one in human history

When I saw this news (the story has been removed from most MSM who covered it at the time), I knew it was going to get bad. Weather Central provides most of the weather reports to global MSM -

Rothschilds Now Own Control of Weather Central!

There were other warnings signs in 2010 that something was about to go down, and keep going down. Look at the buy-outs of FB, YT, Google, etc.... There is virtually no apsect of our information network that is without bias now.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

We need to be looking into health related news as well. If the magnetic field plays such a huge role as we think it does....there will be many I MEAN MANY accounts of people having health issues such as thyroid issues and even cancer. Leukemia has been linked, but from research I can say Leukemia is linked to a lot of things.

web.gps.caltech.edu... This is also a good read. Magnetite is found in the honey bee....and also humans. That may be linked as well to all the phenomena that is related our weak magnetic field and possibly the cloud we are going throw as well....especially if it is highly charged.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excellent video. Lucid, and as reasonable as one can be dealing with the subject matter at hand.

As for dark matter: we can only observe its effects (light bending where it oughtn't, electromagnetic strings of force with no apparent source, massive heat signatures with nothing to generate them, etc.), not the (maybe) particles themselves. Dark matter, so the theory goes, is comprised of large, sparsely dispersed particles which behave like a plasma.

Theories go on to surmise that our matter is linked to these other particles like beads on a string.

Fun stuff, but since our instruments are configured to be super-powered versions of our own sensory apparatus, we have no way to actually detect it. Or the life-forms that could possibly be made from it.

Which isn't to say that entering a thick-ass cloud of super-charged dark matter wouldn't have some stunning, and very observable effects here. Largely to do with EM fields.

Anyways, I dig the video.

edit on 27-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by StealthyKat

Excellent!
This is what I'm finding so funny - many of the skeptics here who claim to be supporting 'science' are somehow confusing Victorian materialism with modern scientific thought.
An superb film you might like is "What the bleep do we know?"

The most up-to-date scientifc philosophies are BASED on or around parallel dimensions and realities.

What the Bleep Do We Know truly is a great documentary.

It doesn't in any way mention that these hypothetical realities are merging so that we see "reality overlays" or anything of the sort.

I DO have an open mind. This is why when I hear reports of two suns, or reports that the sun is in the wrong place in the sky, I VERIFY that they are not before attempting to refute the claim.

I will admit, I have not been able to watch your video because I'm working today. But I plan on watching when I am able to later this evening.

Someone else commented, to paraphrase, that enough people are seeing a second sun that they would accept it as a possibility.

This can easily be explained using the same ideas the OP has used to explain the inevitable discovery of the Higgs-Boson Particle.. If you believe something you will find evidence of it. It doesn't mean the evidence is real, or that it proves anything. The difference between those of you looking for a second sun and the scientists seeking the Higgs-Boson, is that the scientists might fight indications of the Higgs-Boson, but will not claim it exists until they can demonstrate absolutely that it does.

You get enough people looking at a blank piece of paper and soon enough someone is going to tell you they found Jesus on it.

Go outside tomorrow morning before sunrise.

WATCH the sun rise.

Please report back with what you find.

edit on 27-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Go outside tomorrow morning before sunrise. WATCH the sun rise. Please report back with what you find.

Do the same, except look up in the sky for a Huey Blackhawk, which we all know exist. Keep looking. Repeat every day until you see one. Eventually you will but for 99.9% of us we will NOT see a Huey Black Hawk tomorrow....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Really?

We both know this is not a legitimate comparison. Not everyone lives where Blackhawks fly. Everyone does, however, live within viewing distance of the sun.

Please come back with a logical comparison.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This can easily be explained using the same ideas the OP has used to explain the inevitable discovery of the Higgs-Boson Particle.. If you believe something you will find evidence of it. It doesn't mean the evidence is real, or that it proves anything. You get enough people looking at a blank piece of paper and soon enough someone is going to tell you they found Jesus on it.

Well yeah, I agree to such...if one looks at something long enough they will see whatever they want to see (possibly) but what I am saying is I will not be so bold to say they are all lying. Just because someone has an experience that does not relate with me does not mean they are wrong or I am right. I am open to all possibilities until I can prove it wrong.

The LHC is great, however I am no fan and with that said I do question what they are really doing and really finding. Again, I can't prove or disprove anything because I am not there experiencing such but I will say I am on the fence because until I can prove one way or the other...I remain open.

As for something magnetically going on with the Earth and its inhabitants...I believe something is going on and there are a lot of factors involved because it leaves us open and vulnerable on so many levels. The proof is coming together and its allowing a lot of us to become aware of more possibilities in the future.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

OK....I finished reading it and....well...my GOOSEBUMPS have goosebumps. Am I correct that he did these predictions in 1995? I am not a believer in predictions, but this is WEIRD. He obviously got the years and timetables wrong of when these things would happen, but what he discribes is uncanny. The hum, water temps in the oceans rising (happening now).....severe droughts and water being more valuable than gold (happening now)....the mention of Japan... people seeing 2 suns (which is an optical illusion of the atmosphere called sundogs), which probably increase due to some changes in the atmosphere. Just ALL of it is very close to what is happening right now. Like I said, I really don't believe in predictions, but man....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You already know that the phenomena of the twin suns appearing is not a daily occurence so why don't you make a logical suggestion on how to see them?
Why don't you actually propose a workable and testable plan? That would be the scientific way, would it not?
For example, how many years do you think someone digs looking for a theoretical set of bones which would quantify their theory that such bones exist?
I suggested that the two suns are visible only when a certain set of phenomena also occur, eg during a magnetic storm, during a full moon, during a period when both compasses and GPS go haywire. Cicadas are an example of repeating the same observation daily for 7 years until they emerge.
Try to see this from an exploratory stand point. You KNOW that many people have witnessed this event, seperately, all around the world. It has been filmed and shown on MSM on several occasions. Accept that as a starting point. Now construct an experiment where you can either disprove it or prove it. Factor in the multitude of atmospheric, solar, lunar, interstellar and other phenomena and you may begin.
Merely stating that if you don't see something tomorrow morning it doesn't exist isn't science.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Is it possible that Nostradamus referred to the Sun appearing in the cloud to mean Betelgeuse going supernova? Of course, that would not explain why people are possibly already seeing two Suns. I mean...maybe the thinning of the atmosphere or layers within the dimensional field thins at times and it is during these times when the two are seen.

Just thinking..

edit on 27-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Perhpas you're too young to remember the TV series, Monkey.
He also used to fly on a cloud. It wasn't sarcasm, you merely inspired a memory.

Monkey (TV series)

Now your showing your age,
and i didnt think you were being sarcastic, it was just an observation as yes monkey did use to travel on a cloud, No ones making fun of Jesus, Jesus is not funny. And yes tipitaka's gender could remain one of the worlds greatest mysteies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Before I am able to do so I would have to be aware of the so called phenomena that are preventing us from seeing what must be a massive, incredibly bright object, most of the time.

I have not had a chance to watch your videos, but I will.. So if it's already been explained there please forgive me.

I am not aware of any known phenomena that would hide an object as massive and as close as the sun. From the video examples I've seen of this "second sun" it is sometimes a tiiiny little circle and other times almost the same size as Sol. If you have the time can you please briefly explain to me possible reasons that it would be invisible to us a majority of the time?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thank you. that was interesting too.

Good work.

Will give people something to think about... At least, those who are willing to "stop their world" and think...

Regards,
Ptolomeo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That's what I try to do in the videos.
Before I'd actually seen it with my own eyes, and had, like most people, just watched the various collection of lens flares and sun dogs misinterpreted on Youtube, I attempted to recretae the various photos and films. It's easy to recretae a small sundog-looking lens flare (the big give away is if you move the camera...)
But what I witnessed was no little dog or refraction. It was about 80 - 90% of the sun's size, to the right of it and just a drop beneath it's heaight. The sight was incredible.
The parallel dimension theory was raised by my son because we had been wracking our minds as to why it wouldn't be visible continuously. The presence, and both visible and unknow effects of the Cloud, suggested that electromagnetism was at play. If you know anything about ghost hunting, the ideal time is during a megnetic storm. The enrgy in the air somehow creates a conduit to wherever they are. In light of all the other synchronous phenomena, this seems the most likely explanation thus far.

What I really try to get across in the second video is that there is no historical precedent for this and there would have to be. Mayans and Egyptians wouldn't know about ice crystals or whatever other reason is being touted - to them there would be two suns in the sky and such an event would be enormous. They'd write about it, carve it in stone, etc. And if this effect was so normal then every people on Earth throughout history would have done the same (only our wise all-knowing modern science knows otherwise).
But there is NO precedent. Apart from two references throughout history.
Something major really is going on and it hasn't happened before.
It's easy enough to verify for yourself.
People haven't seen two suns in the sky before. And now, on the odd occasion, they do.
And the MSM and NASA even told us we would! But they've told us in so many variations that we have nothing concrete to go on.
Experiment, don't reject blindly. That is not how the human race progresses.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It can't be Betelgeuse or we'd see it all the time
I think Betelgeuse was just a blind....

TBH, my biggest fear is that what I saw, and others are seeing, is a prelude to a magnetic flip. I'm hoping it's dimensional overlay (my invented theory before anyone complains about it not being referenced in the commercial film).
The only thing that leads me to believe it's not a flip is that other planetary bodies area also experiencing chaotic phenomena, which implies that it's something powerful enough to effect an entire solar system - it's even affecting the sun. And that's the cloud.
The other possibility is that we are under attack by a civilization far more advanced than us (a Level 2 or 3), which is after our system as a whole rather than our planet specifically. There is (obviously questionable) evidence to support that theory. Quite a lot of evidence, in fact. That also suggests we are not alone but I believe the Vector symbol conspiracy sort of proves that one.
Theories are fun. Anyone can play....
And it's easy to tell when you start getting too close to the mark and are indirectly told to back off.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Interesting bit of entertainment. According to my faith Jesus said there would be signs in the heavens and signs in the earth, of natural disasters, wars and rumors of wars (war associated with the anger and social upheavals in your video). The house my wife and i just bought and move dinto i can see the stars because we moved outside of town and the interference of it's lights and for the past week i have been seeing an object hanging up in the sky at night that doesn't move, but is close enough to see with the naked eye. It isn't a satellite or an air plane, but i can see lights coming off it but the lights do not blink or anything. It doesn't appear to be in space, but it doesn't move it just hangs there in the same position every night and it isn't visible during the day. I thought it was the ISS but i can't really figure it out. It used to not be there but from where i live it isn't all the far from the position of Orion's belt.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

It's the same with all the die-offs. Every one was blamed on something else.
This has to be done to show people that those in the know are saying they're unrelated.
TBH, I don't think i'm quite on target with the theory but I'm getting close to the mark (my spidey sense kicked in for a number of reasons).
In some ways, i can understand that they don't want us to know because it means they really don't have any power beyond what we allow them and people are basically sheep. We will panic and cause havoc. we need to look up to someone, wether it is religion, science or government so that we can live out our few years in relative quiet and let someone else make the decisions for us.
One song has stuck in my head since about October last year, as it sums up what I feel is about to go down. I predicted (as generalisations) much of what has happened this year and 'Bad Moon Rising' hits the nail on the head. except it's not a moon...
one phrase I have been repeating and repeating publicly is "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"
TPTB knew this year would be big and would be the start -

William Hague: 2011 to be key one in human history

When I saw this news (the story has been removed from most MSM who covered it at the time), I knew it was going to get bad. Weather Central provides most of the weather reports to global MSM -

Rothschilds Now Own Control of Weather Central!

There were other warnings signs in 2010 that something was about to go down, and keep going down. Look at the buy-outs of FB, YT, Google, etc.... There is virtually no apsect of our information network that is without bias now.

Well i live about 40 miles from Beebe, Arkansas where those 5000+ black birds dropped out of the sky on new years eve the same day that 200k+ ffish turned up dead on the arkansas river which is close to where i live, right around the same time that 2 million fish washed up dead in the chesapeak bay. These "officials" say this kind of stuff happens all the time, but until that event happened in Beebe you never even heard about them and now you hear about them all the time. It's painfully obvious that something is going on, mass die off's do not just happen for no apparent reason. The wild life and gaming commision said it was the fire works that scared the birds and caused them to fly into buildings and die but there was no blunt force trauma of building impacts found in the bird carcasses. Not to mention what are birds that are supposed to be roosting doing flying around at night?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The first thing that came to my mind when I started reading about the bird die offs was 'hidden object', e.g. something large and cloaked and airborne.
The second thing was magnetism.
There appears to be two types of death - the first has symptoms which described pulped internal organs and brain tissue but no external injury, which suggests massive concussion and haemorraghing. The second shows no obvious cause of death aside from impact damage, possibly post-mortem. Many of the birds which survived were described as staggering around, dazed and confused before succumbing.
There is a possibility that some sort of EMP has been used but I do recall one large flock which was tracked on radar and which literally 'hit a brick wall' (of the invisible kind) and dropped dead.
If the planet was presently going through a usual year of occasional storms and earthquakes, as opposed to the complete and utter bedlam we are experiencing, then I would lean more to experimental weaponry. As the planet as a whole has gone 'all wobbly' and the sheer number of die offs, all among magneto-dependent species, is obviously not a common occurence, then we must look at that phenomenon as being synchronous to the other strange things happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I do remember the night flying comments in the media.
Apparently birds don't roost in your area but go out clubbing during the night

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join