It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising 2 Nostradamus, The Cloud and YU55

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Thanks

Seriously though, it has always astounded me, even since the days of newsgroups, how people act so differently on the net to real life. One would have to have a real set of cojones to insult someone outright to their face. Plus good medical insurance.
I enjoy good debate, so longs as it remians civil. I truly believe that everyone has the right to believe in whatever they want so long as it is THEIR thought and not merely a regurgitation of the establishment's doctrine.
This is a conspiracy forum. Imagine what it would be like if merely press releases were posted and all remained in agreement? It would be similar to the old days of Communism.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Quit making assumptions, I watched the video in full length. The old one and the new one. I still stand by my statements.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

A couple of things.

Thanks for making the sequel. Like the other one, it was interesting, thought provoking and nearly convincing.
Nice work.

If I were you... this time around, I would just ignore those who oppose your idea.
The more defensive you get, the less likely people will be to consider the possibilities you are suggesting.

I don't know about you but when I believe in something I don't feel the need to defend my position or prove my knowledge to to anyone.

I hope you weren't directing that at me, I was not opposing to his views, on the contrary I was jokingly offering my theory, something that perhaps has been overlooked.

I have seen a few threads where people have taken images of two suns (but most figure it is a lens flare), others have video taped it (and again, lens flare is assumed). Maybe I am partially right, maybe that second sun isn't following our Sun trajectory or orbit to a 100% and those lucky ones have managed to get a glimps of it (second sun) before it goes back into the same rotation as the sun thereby hiding behind it?

Again, I'm just speculating! (if I knew about the universe I wouldn't be here on ATS lol)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

On the contrary!
I was saying that more people should do as you are doing. The more theories we have the more likely we are to find a more plausible truth.
it is when people refuse to theorize and just obey that we end up in dogma.
Keep theorizing!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You just reminded me of an episode of "The Universe" dealing with parallel universes....that is REALLY interesting. It's only a theory, but there were some well respected scientists discussing it. I started a thread long ago asking if maybe what we say are "ghosts" are actually these parallel universes crossing each other for just a second or two. Sort of bleeding over into each other.....now once again, before anyone says anything...I'm NOT saying this is true....just thoughts I've had.

edit on 10/27/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I hope you weren't directing that at me, I was not opposing to his views, on the contrary I was jokingly offering my theory, something that perhaps has been overlooked.

Nope. If I was, I would have quoted "you" and used your name

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

No, there are not 2 suns....but the beginning of that video had some good info. The part about the electromagnetic disturbances etc....I think this is true....and I also think that "maybe" it could be the source of the noises people have been hearing. Check these sounds out...they are very close to the roaring/rumbling people have recorded (including myself) www.astrosurf.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Excellent!
This is what I'm finding so funny - many of the skeptics here who claim to be supporting 'science' are somehow confusing Victorian materialism with modern scientific thought.
An superb film you might like is "What the bleep do we know?"

The most up-to-date scientifc philosophies are BASED on or around parallel dimensions and realities.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

On the contrary!
I was saying that more people should do as you are doing. The more theories we have the more likely we are to find a more plausible truth.
it is when people refuse to theorize and just obey that we end up in dogma.
Keep theorizing!

I just said earlier today that I wish people would wake the F up and take a look around. Things are truly not as they seem, or as we are told they are. I was trying to express my feeling that since last May or June, everything in world has been slightly off. I mean very slightly... little things here and there.. it's hard to explain and many people have argued with me and have thrown science and numbers back at me.

Now I love science and numbers but... I also know how I feel and what I see.

Two suns... eh, I've never seen it so I can't say if I'm convinced or not. But what I think about it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Obviously, they had a slightly higher budget than me...
If people watched that film, and read up on quantum physics, M Theory and the philosophies behind such, and then watched my little amateur documentaries, I think they would be a tad less reluctant to scream hoax or ludicrous.
Unless, that is, they intend to do the same at every university's theoretical physics department....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks....the subject of the possibility that there are parallel universes is fascinating to me. I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but something I have often wondered....as I said before, maybe what people call "ghosts" are "time slips" or a parallel universe from the PAST, and what people call "UFOS", are actually "time slips" or parallel universes from the FUTURE ( a mode of transportation we built in the future, but in the here and now, we don't understand yet) OK....I better stop now before everyone thinks I'm nuts
But really....these are things I wonder about. But do you get what I mean? Going to watch the video asap.

edit on 10/27/2011 by StealthyKat because: UGGGH

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Have you ever seen a quark?
I haven't yet it's quite an important thing everything's made up of.
Appraently

In 100 years it might be nonsense and we might all be light beams, or whatever is decided upon as Gestalt reality in that age...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Not that my opinion matters.... I enjoyed the video and thought it was spot on. Again, in my opinion nothing can be disputed. There are enough people experiencing a second sun sighting so who am I to be so bold and say they are all lying. I won't.

One thing you could incorporate into the video is the study done in regards to the Schumann Resonance. Without the magnetic field or a really weak one it is proven that humans experience emotional distress and the feeling of being ill.

There is a lot of speculation as to what is going on and why people are on edge so to speak....I am on the fence as an observer. Observing all the details and theories flying all over the place.

With all the "talk" about the interstellar cloud and all the junk within in, weakened magnetic field, possibly atmospheric and or ionospheric changes taking place..... not to mention Sea warming trends, animal die offs, Schumann Resonance and everything in between....something seems as if it is looming over the horizon.

Time will tell all!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

There's a Poe story which I can't remember the name of. A man builds a machine which enables him to see the things which we can't ordinarily see. But they're bad and once they see you you become their prey. I suppose it's what King based The Mist on.
Sometimes, it's better NOT to know what else we share our world with.... They have their frequency, and we have ours.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In the first video, the radio frequency picture is the Schumann Frequency (it looks like a pencil drawing on a white background).
Several of the skeptics commenting on the first video were adamant that there is no such thing as the cloud. There is and the fact that when first discovered it frightened a lot of scientists due to its improbability, and its subsequent blanking from the media, leads me to believe that it really is something to find infromation on.
Just today, someone posted (an extremely funny) article on Uranus developing a really bright area. Every planet and interstellar body appears to be going through some sort of drastic change - the cloud (for the moment at least) appears to be the only common denominator.
However, I am a firm believe in Pacal's theory that our nature lies in movement. No theory is concrete and we must adapt as new information becomes available.
I do have another theory but that is even more far out than the first (which my son initially proposed). That theory has been supported by the actions of the MSM heavily this year....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

True....very true!
But I'm the type who can't resist looking anyway

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

May I suggest that if you do go looking that you declare your home a no-go area?
Don't even raise the topic or the thought there. Go elsewhere to do your research. Or, reserve one room at home for just such a purpose and make a boundary.
It is very important that you have a switch-off zone where you can relax and enjoy normal life. Once you start opening doors you will find that some can't be shut and should never have been opened in the first place. Whether this is psychology or dimensions (depends on your own interpretation), always remember the hypnotist bringing you 'back up' with the count of 10.
In fact, that's a good way to start. Try self-hypnotism but make sure you learn the saftey rules and how to construct your own safe place in your mind....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh..ok I will look into the first video then.

I was looking into Eureka and the Southern California fault line and stumbled upon this a few minutes ago. It relates... www.world-mysteries.com...

By the turn of the century a new sun will appear in the skies. During the day it will appear as a small white light, similar to the way the moon looks when it is visible during daylight hours. In the evening, this new star, which will be blue in color, will appear as a bright light in the Milky Way. It will be approximately 10 times brighter than the brightest star or planet presently visible.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good find!
It looks as though he just skanked Cayce;s ideas for the most part though.
Have you heard of Baba Vanga?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I know what you mean....and that's good advice! A movie I saw a few nights ago called "Insideous" is a good reminder of that.It's not that great of a movie, but it shows what could happen if you take things too far!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join