It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts About The 1,000 Year Reign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I thought I addressed # 1. Thre will be humans alive on Earth when Christ returns to deal with the antichrist and his armies.

Yeah, I got that. There would be humans. But who would these humans be in your opinion?
I thought christians believed that everything that is "unchristian" would be eliminated upon Jesus' return.
So who are these people being reigned over?

3. After the 1,000 year reign will be the Great White Throne judgment. Then the new heavens and new Earth will be created.

Fine.
So.. the thief next to Jesus on that torture instrument (in your avatar) will be transferred from the paradise (that he was promised by Jesus) to this "new heaven"??? Or does he get to stay in the paradise that was promised to him? What happens to him?
Dont get me wrong, Im only curious to know what happens to those who were promised "paradise"..especially that one thief next to Jesus.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jhill76

*You are not allowed to have children during this time. No new people will be entered into life during this time.

That's not true. There will be children birthed during this time.

According to Father, no there won't. I just asked him before I wrote this.

Can you ask Him why His Son speaks of children playing with poisonous snakes without being harmed during this 1,000 year time?

I'm struggling with the idea that we could have children without childbirth.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

reply to post by jhill76

*You are not allowed to have children during this time. No new people will be entered into life during this time.

No offense, but are you backing this by scripture or a voice you just heard

edit on 27-10-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

This is not written in scripture. A lot of details are left out about this time period. Only above knows exactly what will take place. I am getting this from above. No voice I'm hearing. Father doesn't work like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How do you know these answers with such certainty? Am I getting my facts from the right place? If you know for sure tell me how you know! Not a provocation, just an honest question.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah, I got that. There would be humans. But who would these humans be in your opinion? I thought christians believed that everything that is "unchristian" would be eliminated upon Jesus' return. So who are these people being reigned over?

These are the ones who accepted Christ during the tribulation. Post rapture, or the taking as they call it above.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary
reply to post by jhill76

How do you know these answers with such certainty? Am I getting my facts from the right place? If you know for sure tell me how you know! Not a provocation, just an honest question.

I have counsel with Father and above. You are getting your information the best way you will receive it. The mind interjects in some of the details.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Can you ask Him why His Son speaks of children playing with poisonous snakes without being harmed during this 1,000 year time?

Thanks.

There will be people of all ages, but no new people. No one will die, you have to live out the full 1k years. Example: If an entire family accepts Christ during the tribulation. That's how they will enter the 1k yr. reign. So, if a person has a child, that child will be a child during this time. But, there mind will be matured so they can learn and be held accountable for actions.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I wrote : There would be humans. But who would these humans be in your opinion? I thought christians believed that everything that is "unchristian" would be eliminated upon Jesus' return. So who are these people being reigned over?

jhil76 wrote : These are the ones who accepted Christ during the tribulation. Post rapture, or the taking as they call it above.'

So....are you saying they are second class christians because they accepted Jesus at the last minute, i.e : during the "tribulation"???
Second class in the sense that they are being "reigned over"...

edit on 27-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I got that. There would be humans. But who would these humans be in your opinion?
I thought christians believed that everything that is "unchristian" would be eliminated upon Jesus' return.
So who are these people being reigned over?

Who are these people? There will be millions of folks alive on Earth when Christ returns. People who have refused the mark of the beast and refused to give allegance to his empire. I don't know where you get the idea that anyone who isn't a Christian will be eliminated prior to the 1,000 year reign, that's not Biblical and I can't really comment on that other than to say the Bible doesn't teach that.

Fine.
So.. the thief next to Jesus on that torture instrument (in your avatar) will be transferred from the paradise (that he was promised by Jesus) to this "new heaven"??? Or does he get to stay in the paradise that was promised to him? What happens to him?
Dont get me wrong, Im only curious to know what happens to those who were promised "paradise"..especially that one thief next to Jesus.

It's always been my understanding that wherever the Lord is that is paradise. If the Lord comes here to Earth to rule and reign then paradise will be here with Him.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Thanks.

There will be people of all ages, but no new people. No one will die, you have to live out the full 1k years. Example: If an entire family accepts Christ during the tribulation. That's how they will enter the 1k yr. reign. So, if a person has a child, that child will be a child during this time. But, there mind will be matured so they can learn and be held accountable for actions.

Yeah, that's completely unBiblical. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Thanks.

Yeah, that's completely unBiblical. lol

How is that unBiblical?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So....are you saying they are second class christians because they accepted Jesus at the last minute, i.e : during the "tribulation"??? Second class in the sense that they are being "reigned over"...

Father doesn't classify his children by religion. Christians are not the only ones who are considered saints or true believers to above.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't know where you get the idea that anyone who isn't a Christian will be eliminated prior to the 1,000 year reign,

I get that idea from other christians.

Honest answer.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How is that unBiblical?

Okay then, can you show me where it is Biblical?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I don't know where you get the idea that anyone who isn't a Christian will be eliminated prior to the 1,000 year reign,

I get that idea from other christians.

Honest answer.

I've never heard that. Sounds like something that would come out of Westboro Baptist Church. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

How is that unBiblical?

Okay then, can you show me where it is Biblical?

He calls everyone children as well. I'm providing extended information that's not included in scripture. Each prophecy or lesson in the bible doesn't have extended information, but mainly high level overviews.

As always, you can always go to Father to confirm what I say.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No... not the WBC.
I have been hearing that everybody who are not christians are doomed....they get killed off during the tribulation/armageddon etc.

Not that I take it seriously, but I am interested in knowing the biblical source behind your approach towards this issue...so I can use it the next time I hear that.

Secondly, are you saying that the non-christians who are around when christ returns are subject to being ruled by christians for 1000 years? If so, why?
And why the "iron rod" method of ruling?
Does it mean the teachings of "love thy enemy" and "turn the other cheek" wont be relevant under this 1000 year iron-rod reign????

edit on 27-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Secondly, are you saying that the non-christians who are around when christ returns are subject to being ruled by christians for 1000 years? If so, why?

Only Jesus and the angels will reign over them, the saints will still be in heaven.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

I think it will be a time when righteousness will finally reign.

NOT!
If that's the case who are the "Nations" that are deceived in verse 8?

There will still be life on Earth though, marriage, childbirth, death. The entire world will need leadership and government just as it does today. What is great about this 1,000 time is that satan will be bound and his influence limited to almost nil, and people will finally have righteous and good leaders.

Again, continue reading the rest of the chapter especially:

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (NIV Revelations Chapter 20 Verses 7-9)

How can one deceive without influence?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

The 1000yr reign is specifically designed for man who didn't accept Christ during his life when giving the chances. This is his time to prove his worth. All of mankind's souls will have been sent to Earth. This is why at the Tower of Babel the people were split because they were becoming too far advanced for there time period. Father has set milestones for each time period man is to live here on Earth. When Jesus comes back, each man will have had his time to live on Earth. This is why no new babies will be born, because there will be no new men (mankind) to live in the physical.

You stated:

There will still be life on Earth though, marriage, childbirth, death.

But, the verse you later added contradicts this:

The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Isaiah 11:8

Man will be protected during this entire time. He has to live out the full 1k yrs. to prove his worth. All man will enter the 1k yr. reign as children, as why the verse uses the word child.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join