It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else remember a time warp in June/July 2003?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was a very unruly teenager and during the summer of 2003 i was sent to a juvenile detention center. Well while i was gone my girlfriend and her friend made a video diary of some of the events they were doing while i was gone. Well, when I got back they began to show me the video of when they went to visit my dads house one evening but it turns out he wasn't home. While watching the video they both just kind of looked at each other and began to say that the events that were occurring were not what happened! It was very eery and gave us all goosebumps and not much was really said after that. Does anybody recall anything of this sort happening?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Could we perhaps see the video?
But no, I personally do not remember anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

what they were doing was of no significance it just changed, but your right maybe there could be some clue in the movie. However i have no idea where it would be, i guess i could call her up and ask her if she still has it lol, that would be weird

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Could you give us a for instance of events ocurring that they remember happening differently?

I mean people have a hard time remembering what they ate for breakfast yesterday, let alone events from 8 years ago!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

All i can remember from the video it was really late at night, once they knocked on my dads door and realized he wasn't there it all changed; their actions what they were saying to one another. I believe it was for a real split second and once they got back in the car it was all the same again.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I remember... doing the time warp... drinking... those moments when....

Yeah, 1975, Rocky Horror Picture Show! I would have put up a video, but since all the YooBoob censoring, all that is left is the Glee version and that is such garbage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Of course, its just a jump to the left, then a step to the right...

edit on 27-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I misplaced a couple years in the 70's, but no, I don't personally recall anything in 2003 or any other time.

I follow George Ure at Urban Survival, and he frequently discusses similar sounding events, although he sorta characterizes them as little mini-time-slips.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Totally creepy story. OH I got one friend that we have been friends for like 20 years maybe more 40-12 umm yeag that is 28 yrs ok. Well not only do we not always have matching memories of events but sometimes I talk to her she says she doesn't smoke for 8 yrs now (NOT WEED, CIGS) lol anyway and then a long time will go by and I talk to her again and she needs to step outside for a smoke (KIDS in home). One time it happened in the SAME DAY morning she said she wasn't smoking since eight years now and evening she was stepping out for a smoke break. I known her all my life practically she is absentminded but not THAT much and definately is NO LIAR!!!! It's crazy. One of the biggest issues with our memories not matching involved a mutual friend of ours who she says I was not originally friends with (actually told me I had a major issue with her over a guy when I met her) I not only don't remember this but I remember being friends with that mutual friend way before any of us drove and the event involved the friend of 28 yrs. vehicle, INPOSSIBLE! I don't know maybe we were friends then had the disagreement over this guy, but to me the event is totally not even there and she says she has memory issues from back then lol, but maybe she really does and that event never happened and she invented to fill in the gaps I really don't know what to make of it at all...wish I had cell phones with cameras and video then!!! I never got to have anything as cool as a video cam, had a couple of cameras and none of the pictures made it to the future, sadly (I am terrible at keeping things maybe I should have scrapbooked it, but I just don't hold onto stuff it all is clutter to me, lol). I still don't know what to think about these diverging memory recalls between us and someother long time friends even family I have different memories of events too.

Specifically in 2003 I really can't recall the entire time of 2003 to about 2005. Holy moses...I know nothing of importance happened which may account for my blankness. I can recall 2001, 1999, 2000, 2002, 1994,1995, and every year frrom 2005 to present but those are years where significant stuff happened.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 3-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
I was a very unruly teenager and during the summer of 2003 i was sent to a juvenile detention center. Well while i was gone my girlfriend and her friend made a video diary of some of the events they were doing while i was gone. Well, when I got back they began to show me the video of when they went to visit my dads house one evening but it turns out he wasn't home. While watching the video they both just kind of looked at each other and began to say that the events that were occurring were not what happened! It was very eery and gave us all goosebumps and not much was really said after that. Does anybody recall anything of this sort happening?

Yes...2003/4 was an X flare year and many people are noting it was the year ' odd things' and " weird sh*t " [tm] started to happen en mass.

Things started getting hectic for me when I noted the grass had turned yellow after a massive X flare..no one else seemed to take note and when I pointed it out to people they seemed oddly dissociated from it..things only got more nuts from that day.

Ive a thread in 'dreams and predictions' under " personal" of the things I saw during that time period..and experienced many odd things related to time.

More discussion about time related oddities is going on in time line shift thread atm if you want to join.

cheers

Ro

nb:
( I started writing and keeping a log in 2004 but these things started in 2003)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join