It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you sensed SOMETHING wrong how would you share it? Keeping in mind you may be 80% accurate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
[COLOR=CYAN]
A simple question for ATSrs. If you had some type of sense or feeling that something was going to happen that involved the displacement or relocation of parts of the species man. How would you share it knowing your 80% sure what you sense -feel -visualize even imagine.

See there have been many prediction threads, watch this date ect. But from what 1 has observed there somewhat based on strong feelings in one perspective or on wanting to be seen as a special* for presenting data early in another perspective. The thing is if you REALLY knew there was something to occur and that many may be in danger OR SEPARATED TAKEN ECT, would you be so quick to predict or even share it KNOWING you will be attacked by some in denial that you know something they don't. If you knew that it may be intentional and can involve what some consider Earth Elite and may put you in their 3dimensional crosshairs. Even if they are in the Bulls EYE. WOULD YOU SHARE OR BE QUIET AND IN FEAR?
I just wonder how or what is the best approach. Do you get the world population all upset with your prediction or do you provide little steps of PROOF for the populace slowly walking them up to the point of SHARING.

Or do you just shhhhhhh* until you know its the right time/close time and begin to overload the populace with data that some will pin the doom and gloom label on. It just seems hard for me to see a easy way to share with out causing a panic.

Do any OF you know the best or better method TO SHARE AND NOT CAUSE PANIC OR INFIGHTING ABOUT THE DATA and if so please share. Thanks

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]
edit on 10/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ATS THIS IS NOT A DOOM AND GLOOM THREAD SO DONT MAKE IT THAT WAY I AM ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION.

modulators please locate where it belongs, thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another member tried this tactic to fool us with Bs about a comet slamming into the ocean ! Not falling for this one thanks !

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would be very selective of who I told at first..and hopefully the ones I have chosen would be wise enough to guide me on how to reveal it..and where.

You need calm intelligent people on your side, who others respect, and slowly they can gain confidence of others, as well as the ability to guide them in how to best respond..

Thank you for caring about those of us not "in the know"... I admire your concern, and appreciate any advice or info you care to share..when and if you ever choose to do so.

Best wishes to you.

edit on 27-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have to say that this is a difficult yet intriguing question. I have thought about this as well, and how I would react to it. I suppose I would tell people that I am close to, and show them some of the "evidence" pertaining to the event in question. I would most certainly be leery of sounding like a "chicken little" or something, but in the end I believe I would feel better by telling someone what I thought would happen than to have it on my conscious knowing that I could have warned someone but didn't. In the event the something did happen, then people would at least know about it, and would take the necessary steps to react, or choose not to react. If nothing happens, so be it. It is much better to prepared and unprepared. Its like the old saying goes, "its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it".

On the other hand, however, I suppose there is the question of causing widespread panic. In my opinion, people as a whole, are like cattle. When they get spooked, they have a tendency to run and stampede, thereby making the situation much worse. Individually however, there are those who tend to keep an eye on certain situations and will know when to react. I also suppose there is a question of letting others stay in "blissful ignorance" and let them enjoy life until the last moment, or turn their whole life upside down by giving a revelation of impending danger. More than likely, there will be many who turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the warnings given.

Once again, I use the tornado in Joplin, Missouri as an example. The people heard the sirens and warnings, but many still died because they didn't heed the warnings because they were conditioned to hearing them constantly. Anyway, this is just my two cents. Thank you for your thread, and I look forward to seeing others' responses as well. Peace to you, and be safe out there.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Sorry my friend I am not predicting anything I am just asking how or what is the best method. This is not a prediction thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I would say tell it! There are people on here that would ridicule you and insult you, but at least you would know you did the right thing by warning people. Many of us that are on this site already know something huge is coming. We just don't know what. If someone knows what it is they should tell others. Try not to worry about the mean spirited comments people make. It is just a reflection of their character.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well I sensed something was wrong and am more than 80% right for many years now and nobody really wants to hear it, unfortunately. I could answer more to your post however it was pretty vauge. Seems to me like you want people to beg you of any knowledge you may have on some kinda fabricated story or belief.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe I'm just in a mood today, but this thread title really irritates me. Half the time on ATS anymore, I can't even determine what the hell the threads are about by looking at their titles. JEEEZZZUUUUSSSSS!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
ATS THIS IS NOT A DOOM AND GLOOM THREAD SO DONT MAKE IT THAT WAY I AM ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION.

modulators please locate where it belongs, thanks.

Why are you yelling? WTF?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I felt like that once while during research on a matter that had for a while scared me in the direction it was going, but I thought that it should be shared. The thing about ATS, is even if Im not best buds with all members here. I do have a trust with some mods.

I would privately approach them first, and ask their opinion, as I said there are about 5 mods that I would trust with info that would affect a large number of people, or if I felt I needed to remain anonymous. There are people out there that are truly willing to help. With a mod or even a site owner I may be compelled to share depending on the severity.

BTW, if you would like, I can share with you who I would trust on this type of scenario, and of course you can judge for yourself.

Make sure you remain with a copy past of anything sent back and forth... of course to watch your back, and good luck, whether this was hypothetical or not.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Seems to me like you want people to beg you of any knowledge you may have on some kinda fabricated story or belief.

Not my intentions AllUrChips. I am not looking to be begged for info. I am not a Fame seeker. I was asking a very important question to see what would the best method be for ANYBODY SENSING SOMETHING THATS ALL.

-----------------------
reply to post by gabby2011

reply to post by Veritas1

reply to post by NoRegretsEver

reply to post by britelite1971

[color=gold]Thanks all so far those of you who understand that I am just asking what is the best
approach.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Maybe I'm just in a mood today, but this thread title really irritates me. Half the time on ATS anymore, I can't even determine what the hell the threads are about by looking at their titles. JEEEZZZUUUUSSSSS!

I cannot agree more! I thought maybe I was being too hard on the op but your right, VERY irritated

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

reply to post by AllUrChips

Sorry to irritate you all with this.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If I were in the position of "80% in the know of something" that could impact humanity then I would most certainly tell and not be in fear of ridicule. I think I would care more for humanity than my ego and or pride. Wearing the feeling on your sleeves is something the person sharing the info would not be able to do.

With saying that I would definitely share what I knew...I would only share with people who wanted to know. Maybe ask, "I think I am 80% correct in knowing something really huge in regards to humanity and its BIG. Even though I am not 100% sure....I still want to confide this with you. Do you want to know as I do not want to shove this information down your throat without consent from you first. If you do not want to hear....that is ok too...no hard feelings."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Seems to me like you want people to beg you of any knowledge you may have on some kinda fabricated story or belief.

Not my intentions AllUrChips. I am not looking to be begged for info. I am not a Fame seeker. I was asking a very important question to see what would the best method be for ANYBODY SENSING SOMETHING THATS ALL.

[color=gold]Also thanks all so far those of you who understand that I am just asking what is the best approach.

Oh is that all you were doing? I see, well then your answer is DONT TELL A SOUL AND LET THEM FIND OUT THEMSELVES

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

@Maybe ask, "I think I am 80% correct in knowing something really huge in regards to humanity and its BIG. Even though I am not 100% sure....I still want to confide this with you. Do you want to know as I do not want to shove this information down your throat without consent from you first. If you do not want to hear....that is ok too...no hard feelings."

I like that approach as well. It allows the individual you are to share with the WILL to decide if they want to know or not. Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh is that all you were doing? I see, well then your answer is DONT TELL A SOUL AND LET THEM FIND OUT THEMSELVES

Is that really FAIR to YOU would YOU like this done to YOU personally?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

@Maybe ask, "I think I am 80% correct in knowing something really huge in regards to humanity and its BIG. Even though I am not 100% sure....I still want to confide this with you. Do you want to know as I do not want to shove this information down your throat without consent from you first. If you do not want to hear....that is ok too...no hard feelings."

I like that approach as well. It allows the individual you are to share with the WILL to decide if they want to know or not. Thanks for your input.

CASE IN POINT. That didnt take long
I have no further questions your honor.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Cool thread. Like the green. Like the strange forum pick - is it a hint? Like the title - beat about a bit before outing. I guess I'd check the waters first and do some background preparation. No point in startling anyone but no point in delaying past the time when the information would be useful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join