It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rock Granny Sting! Is this part of the ongoing conspiracy to hide fake moon landings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Greeting folks,

Before you lay into me with the general "This thread has already been posted" burns. I have to say that I don't think this angle has been thought of, or at least posted yet. I did my search, and couldn't find this angle presented in its own thread. I know that there are plenty of threads about the little old lady getting busted for a moon rock, but I don’t think that any lay out my theory/tie-in.

OK,

In researching moon rock history, and reading other post/theories, I believe, that the recent Moon Rock Granny Sting is part of the ongoing mission to prevent the disclosure that we never actually visited the moon.

Here is my theory, and I'm gonna keep it simple.

Nasa doesn't want folks to own moon rocks.

They passed a federal law stating that moon rocks are federal property and cannot be owned by individuals.

Operation Lunar eclipse was established to round up any possible moon rocks that are not in federal hands.

No actual specimen, that I could find, has ever been analyzed by a non-government entity, and proven real. Anybody got proof otherwise? If so please show me.

If you look into the history of stolen, missing, and fake moon rocks, you will discover that the majority of moon rocks given by our government to other countries, or on loan to museums/organizations, have disappeared, been stolen, lost in a fire, or generally gone through some kind of ridiculous inventory screw up. Is NASA going out of their way to destroy the evidence?

If you want a quick look a some examples you can look at wiki "stolen and missing moon rocks" (I know, its wiki, don’t burn me here with your typical “oooh wiki, everybody who believes wiki is an idiot”, I'm just citing it for a quick read, relax, there are plenty of materials out there about this)

Could it be that all this is part of the proof that we never went to the moon?

Is it possible, that NASA wants all rock associated with moon landings, to be confiscated because they are afraid that a simple analysis would prove that the rocks in question were found in Antarctica, and passed off as moon rocks obtained by US mission to the moon.

Why would the US government waste such time and money to obtain a small rice sized grain of rock from the moon from an old lady, and go about busting her with such overzealous tactics for something this small, and not even proven legitimate. There was not authenticity to her claim, no letter from an astronaut. No photo of her late husband receiving it.

In recap,
I think that NASA doesn’t want moon rocks running free out there to prove that we never went to the moon. What do you think?

To keep rock from being obtained by those who could analyze them, would NASA go to extremes, including burning, theft, intentional misleading, and busting little old ladies?

What do you think?

Go ahead and be mean and burn me if you like ATS, I think it’s a good theory. Of course I have to, it’s mine.

edit on 27-10-2011 by remyrange because: my title was too long and got cut off, adjusted it. it would be helpful is preview included title

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with your theory at all.

There is something that NASA wants to hide, that much is obvious. Perhaps they are making a fuss about it now because the technology is now more readily available to analyze such rocks.

I guess it all boils down to, either they never went to the moon and are trying to keep it a secret, or they went and there is something in those moon rocks which they don't want anybody to discover.

Interesting post, OP. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There are wide ranging estimates on the web on how much moon rocks are worth per pound, per ounce, etc...It basically works out to almost priceless...

Maybe it's just about the money.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

It could still be from the moon. It could be a meteorite. ----------------

In about 30 more years people will realize they were duped by NASA. By then they won't care.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I agree about meteorite, hence why I mentioned Antarctica above

"they are afraid that a simple analysis would prove that the rocks in question were found in Antarctica, and passed off as moon rocks obtained by US mission to the moon. "

Maybe I should have mentioned the whole Warner Von Braun gathering meteorites at antarctica theory.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I don't have a problem with your theory at all.

There is something that NASA wants to hide, that much is obvious. Perhaps they are making a fuss about it now because the technology is now more readily available to analyze such rocks.

I guess it all boils down to, either they never went to the moon and are trying to keep it a secret, or they went and there is something in those moon rocks which they don't want anybody to discover.

Interesting post, OP. Thanks!

I don't have any problem either, and think the whole seizure of the rock is a farce. And further, I think (Never A Straight Answer) NASA has a great deal to hide from us.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Dear remyrange,

you are absolutely correct because if you could prove it was given to this man by neil or was in some way proven to be a true nasa rock then by doing chemistry on it you could show it fake in some way this is all very obvious to me beacause i am good with a real sextant and have won many awards in contests and even teach people sometimes in other countries when they invite me and so when i read apollo books like especially carrying the fire by michael collins you can tell that he does not know what he is talking about sighting stars without a constellation and when you read the other astronauts like alan shepard they contradict michael collins and this is the best way to prove someone like collins is lying all of the contradictions do you ever look at jarrahs videos and do you think they are good

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Dear autowrench,

they never went to the moon that has to be the case because they cannot navigate the spaceship and i read where a doctor wrote that borman had diarrhea in outer space and that had to be fake because that usually means the person has an infection but in space the other guys would get infected and he said they might even get influenza which is deadly sometimes and so this way the doctor discovered that charles berry was one of the people that knew it was fake and also i think it is true that the rocks and pictures distract people from seeing the simple truth because the story is not believeable basically like the navigating but i guess nasa gets very worried about rocks because they could publish the chemistry results in a magazine and then put neil in jail which would be a little sad he should just tell the truth especially now that we all have figured it out

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
They passed a federal law stating that moon rocks are federal property and cannot be owned by individuals.

lemme guess...

they won't honor existing granny moonrocks, even having been made into ornate lockets and such, being...

grandfathered?

will be interesting to see how many privately held moonrocks are seized over the next few years,

and how many people were/werent market-value compensated. (i see on eBay they fetch a hefty penny!)

and yeah if museums or who-and-who are excluded thru any grandfather clauses.

new topics

top topics

join