It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know what we humans are doing here on earth? Me too, and i think i know now...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Good post. I agree with you.

The only thing is though, for some who are in dark places, it is very difficult to find a reason to be happy. People in dark places don't know how to escape. As easy as it is and as easy as it may sound to you and to me, for others, it can be very difficult to overcome. Perhaps it is because the path to happiness isn't a path that they want to walk.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I like your theory, God wants to live and experience a lot of different ways of being, a rock, a human, a dog, and every form is different, like the ocean waves, each wave is unique.
And to live this diversity to the fullest is the objective, so we just need to do what we want, we just have to be ourselves.
That´s appealing!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

But you know, that's why we have reincarnation, we start over, but karma and the unconscious will make you face your failures again so you finally learn how to create light out of that darkness situation.
Do you know the feeling of getting out of the dark spot and finally seeing light. Its the greatest feeling ever, that's when you are fulfilling your destiny!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

But you know, that's why we have reincarnation, we start over, but karma and the unconscious will make you face your failures again so you finally learn how to create light out of that darkness situation.
Do you know the feeling of getting out of the dark spot and finally seeing light. Its the greatest feeling ever, that's when you are fulfilling your destiny!

People in the dark have no idea of how the light feels.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The desperation people feel when living the darkside is part due to the memories of the light, they want the light badly, and they suffer for not having it. If they didn't know light they would not suffer.

If you are talking about the wrong doers, they want to feel good, so they want light too...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the post OP. I think earth isn't by far the only planet humans have been evolving in. We are here to grow consciously expanding our awareness and helping one another expand their own. We are here to shed light on the dark and ascend, each and everyday we are getting closer to our goal. It isn't just a goal...it's a journey, and each and every ones of us matters; like drops of water in the vast oceans...peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join