It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know what we humans are doing here on earth? Me too, and i think i know now...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just read this book: The Power of Kabbalah: Technology for the Soul

Here is a summary for your reading delight:

The meaning of life is to be happy without depending on the world outside yourself, without being dependent of the sources outside ourselves that are temporary and always cease to provide...
Our born nature is of receptors of positive energy and we start by being it: we seek and receive positive energy on the temporary things outside ourselves: money, possessions, job, sex, you name it, there are millions of things that give happiness. We start by exercising our nature of receivers of positive energy (light).
But the rules of the game is that we must learn to create our own light, not be dependent of the light we find on the outside, so we first get it, then loose it (it is always taken away after some time). We became addicts and we suffer a lot for the loss of light (positive energy, good feelings, good vibes, pleasure, power, love, joy, peace, whatever, there are a lot of good feelings that we like).
So we loose it, we suffer, then the light it is given again, then we loose it again. We go trough many sources: sex, money, acceptability, food, cars, be admired, be popular, power, beauty, they are endless... And its like a wheel always running.
Until...
Until we finally learn that we can be happy no matter what, until unconditional love of existence is achieved, we put no more conditions, we are happy because we want, we no more need the temporary sources of happiness, because it is in us, the power to be happy, to create light, we are finally creators of light, we are now creators of positive energy no longer dependent of the temporary sources outside of us.
And the game is over but we can choose to continue here to help others learn...

And this starts like this: in the beginning there was a creator of light, he was alone and he wanted to give light, so he created a receiver. They were happy for some time but then the receiver woke up: i don't deserve this light, i must learn to create it too deserve it. I want to be a creator, then bang, the universe was created full of darkness.
The game is to go from darkness to light, to a light that is created by ourselves. We are the initial receiver, that is our born nature but we are transforming ourselves into creators of light.
That is our mission. To create light (positive energy). So we must stop being like an addict, we must start by living the darkness, wanting light and not having (because it is given, then is taken away) until we learn how to create it. When we learn to be happy no matter what, that's when we end this game.
But we must first live the darkness, live without having the power to create it, we go get to sources outside, that are temporary. But in time we learn... It takes some time, it takes reincarnation, it takes many lives, and the more darkness we live/face the more light we create, easy lives have little progress, the hard ones are of fast progress.

Astrologically speaking, the Scorpio/Pluto has a fatal attraction for darkness because it knows that the more darkness you face, the more light you create, Pluto is the planet of transformation.
Then Pisces is the end of the game, unconditional love for live, when you learn that you can be happy no matter what, that the power to love and to be happy is with you, the force is with you

Alchemy: turn lead into gold

Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You haven't answered the main question.
"Why?"
Why are we here doing all this?
Why bother having a game of going from dark to light etc?

There are thousands of ways to tell us "how" to live our lives, not one can tell us the real reason "why" we have to live a life.

edit on 27-10-2011 by BrianDamage because: to do editing type stuff

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

Why? I dont know lol, but this makes sense...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

How can you possibly know how without first knowing why?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Your thoughts?

I appreciate your post, OP. You have cited a book on Kabbalah. I was wondering if you have ever read The Allegory of the Cave from Socrates through Plato? It can be found in The Republic of Plato. If you have never read it I think you would be surprised to find how Platonic and neo-Platonic thought reflect what you have expressed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Do you resonate with this, it makes sense, do you feel it to be true?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

(double post)
edit on 27-10-2011 by Manula because: double post

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Look, the knowledge of it all will come in its right time, i am happy to know some stuff that is useful right now to live my life, i don't have to know it all, one day we will know, when its useful.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Well said, & i liked the zodiac information at the end. I agree that we are here to "create the light within".
Afterall..

"he who looks outside; dreams. he who looks inside; awakes" -carl jung

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I read Plato in high school but i was not prepared to understand it, maybe i should read it again now.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
You haven't answered the main question.
"Why?"
Why are we here doing all this?
Why bother having a game of going from dark to light etc?

There are thousands of ways to tell us "how" to live our lives, not one can tell us the real reason "why" we have to live a life.

edit on 27-10-2011 by BrianDamage because: to do editing type stuff

I answer why like this:
The creator is alone and wants to know itself. With all it's power to create, it cannot know itself for it is infinite, but it's desire to know is still great. We come in as an image of this creator. We learn about each other, communicating emotionally and physically and we spend time here experiencing life amongst others like ourselves. That knowledge when we die goes back to the creator, to give it enlightment not just about a race it created but also learn about itself in the process.

Just creating us without a purpose seems ridiculous and not logical, the only thing logical about our existance that a creator would value, is not how subservient we become to the creator, but how we handle our freedoms and experiences all the while learning our true nature. All the while the creator learning its true nature.

To me the answer is not difficult to find and makes sense, to others it might be just utter crapola.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Honestly, for some strange reason, I actually believe that if we all became fully in service to each other from a ground of unity, then the earth would light up from the transference of our energy and be like a star. Call me crazy and delusional if you want.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Yup, i think we are living and learning, but we are millions of particles of one being...
He is learning trough us, we are all him, masked in millions of faces, millions of forms.
That is what i believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You invent Buddhism. I should name you probably Buddha

I have other theory which didn't answers why of course but could approach this answer a little bit more. I agree with your theory, I could even say you summarize not only Buddhism but all great religions. But the answer is a bit more complex. Not only creating light, love etcetera is what moves us but also curiosity. Curiosity is powerful force to exceed out present time, we are always hungry for knowledge. It drives us not always to light even if we feel happy.

In fact I came to the conclusion there are for main aspects of your life which make your happy or just make you a human being. Love, Curiosity, Control and Creation. You need to love, to learn. Other tow are to control. It mean you want to control, to make decision, to control yourself or other people only because you have free will. And at last to create. You were created and you have need to create. To create life, to create art, knowledge, all kind of structures...

As humans we are programed by this four main needs. Why? This is good question.
edit on 27-10-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok, so I just came up with this now...

We're the product of consciousness and environment. Consciousness learns and explores, always. It's shaped both by its own desires and by the environment it inhabits. It becomes ever more powerful with time. The whole universe is likely an expression of consciousness that is of a greater power than our own. Consciousness is everywhere from the microscopic to the quantum to the galactic to the dimensional.

In effect, the only difference between me and you is environment. Aside from that, our consciousness is the same. It's a pattern that learns and explores, and is embedded in all lifeforms. If you were in my body in my environment, you would be me. If I was in your body in your environment, I would be you.

We're textures and colors and shapes and densities. But underneath it all, we're the same. When you see a person, you do not see a soul. You see material things and a conscious force.

This conscious force is in all beings. It acts similarly whether it's a bug or a human.

When we die, some elements of what we were are lost.

But, fundamentally, without the conscious force, material things would be inanimate.

Perhaps we need to reconsider what and how the physical influences the consciousness.
edit on 27-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Thanks. It seemed to resonate quite well with me.

I still think it's about love, and the learning and the awareness of love, which has it's own intelligence.

I think we need to first learn how to love and forget how to hate and then we'll be ready to understand why we're here, and what life is for.

It is said that God is a God of light, spirit, truth and life, but most of all, love.

Sadly, we are hardly yet even in a position to thoroughly enjoy life as it is, but we'll get there I think. Everyone or most are definitely seeking now, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Lol a budha
what i have done for some time now is to search for answers and try to connect the dots, try to relate things into a Grand Unified Theory of Life lolol

I've been into astrology, budhism, espiritism, books about the afterlife of hypnotherapists (Michael Newton and Brian Weiss) and i try to see all things in a simple way.

Then it came the cabala, the book i mentioned is really good and relates really well with the knowledge i have been touching in all the esoteric areas, so i decided to share.

For me, the main thing is that all life forces want to feel good and avoid feeling bad.

This is universal.

So freedom comes when we control our feelings, when we gain the power to feel good just because we want to.

Its that simple. And you have to have unconditional love for life and all beings to accomplish this.

Then you are a true creator of light/love/happiness.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You are right its about love, joy, peace, but love is the Great feeling, its the maximum energy, we all want it, we had it when we were just a receiver of light... But we wanted to learn how to create it from ourselves.
Love is the answer but the task is to first be at the mercy of fear and hate and transform yourself into a radiating love being.
First we want love, we want to receive, but we go get it outside of ourselves, that's our born nature, the nature of the receiver, we must transform into a being that creates love, we want to be independent in the creating love business

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

The meaning of life is to be happy without depending on the world outside yourself, without being dependent of the sources outside ourselves that are temporary and always cease to provide...
The problem that I have with the above quote, is that we come here (born on earth) DEPENDENT! We arrive in our most fragile state.....that of a newborn baby, requiring others to keep us alive. Sadly, we also have no guarantee that those whom we depend upon (parents/caregivers) will indeed give us the food, shelter, love etc. that we NEED to remain alive.
That said, the point that I thought of when I read the title of this thread (WHY we are) was this.....WHY are we (humans) seemingly the only species on earth without a natural habitat? This question makes me wonder why we are here!
Great thread though.....lots to ponder!
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think we are here to appreciate the magesty of God's creation as self realized beings, and in so doing make everything whole with ourselves included, kind of like God wanting to have a medium through which to experience himself as everything, while sharing everything with us, for the sake of love and mutual enjoyment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join