It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am respectively an American that is just fed up with the "wonderful" government we have. I have noticed in this month alone the deceit and the horrors that i have shut my eyes to. I have seen other Americans stand up and show we will not take it anymore. I for one have three children and i am literally afraid of what their future holds. I sometimes wish i didn't start looking at all this because it now keeps me up at night. I guess what i am saying is what do you all think about it.. should we be better off NOT knowing about this, about the looming "something" that is out there. That we all know is coming. Or should we be out in the world shouting "Wake up" to everyone we know? Thanks for your input.. now i am off to work for less then what im worth.. to keep my children warm and safe.. or are they??????

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

I always try to recommend this site to my friends, but there is a part of me that feels shy/nervous/don't want to look a fool etc by saying some of the things i have found out.

So more often it is told in the pub after a few beers, can have a really good discussion at that point (TVs should be banned in pubs and music should not be loud).

Anyway shout for the hill tops about this place if you feel you should.

And welcome

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you're unsure about summat, don't be afraid to ask somebody - Just not me ( only kiddin'
)

Happy Huntin'

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Best to help wake up people than sit back and say or do nothing. Hello and welcome! We all share your concerns.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcome to the show.

I'd rather know than not know anything, in fact, I want to know EVERYTHING. Which is probably impossible.
A person who knows can have an opinion, remember that.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

However, don't let what you learn here keep you up at night. We are all in this together. Step back now and then, enjoy life, and above all else, "don't panic".

Hope to see you around!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome
.. and im glad i am not the only one out there freaking out

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Welcome to ATS

Remember, you are not alone out there, and others are waking up every second. Now you are aware, and thats all it takes
Things WILL chance

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Hi Natame, and welcome to ATS.
If you are looking for any topics try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 28/10/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join