It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think TPTB are tipping their hand... finally.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

I wouldn't read much into that - all military forces share training at some level. NATO forces often train together in host nations and i am sure this the same for other alliances / groups, etc

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityschild
reply to post by Mijamija

Playing devils advocate here, what if TBTP have the soldiers family, children, lover or partner back at base; the choice is shoot at the crowd or a bullet is used on them.

Or food, shelter or water is used. TPTB controls this, you have a family to feed. Your pay is the food/shelter/water, do you shoot at the crowd, or shoot at the people controlling these basic needs ?

I love devils advocates ; )

In both of those situations, i think some would turn on the commander who gave the order, some would go ahead and shoot and some would get the heck out of there....in short, mass chaos, disintegration of the military.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When analyzing SHTF scenarios, the question becomes Is it a “False Flag” or is it real.

Lets just start with “False Flag” with TPTB maintaining control over the establishment.

These SHTF scenarios would be Viral Pandemic, which would give you a fast reduction in population, but the infrastructure remains intact. Antidote would be required for TPTB and their minions, but withheld from the general population. This scenario is the easiest and most effective to the desired results.

On the other hand, TPTB would not use EMP, because it is slower and more destructive to the infrastructure. However, a rouge state or group my use this for those exact reasons. A container ship in any port has the platform to launch a missile armed with a low yield nuke, high in the atmosphere, and “line of sight” at this point becomes the determining factor to the destruction radius.

Natural disasters are “hit and miss”, normally only effecting a relatively small area. There is no way of controlling the effects, only the response.

So, the question remains, “false flag” or real ?

TPTB must use false flag, it is the only way to control the situation created.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am just curious, since NATO was brought up, who thinks it is possible that this kind of scenario will play out in Europe? I mean, what if the Europeans are protesting, and then NATO forces are brought in, the Europeans do not have as many weapons as the US Americans, what on earth would happen in Europe?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

The point you made about viral pandemic, infrastructure remaining, vast population reduction is absolutely frightening and it makes perfect sense.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by thejlxc

You said...."The Pope calling for a one world bank?" I am thinking (the Illuminati) is alive and kicking.....here is an article about establishing a one world bank.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

I think we all need to "fasten our seat-belts; it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

Yep,

they're alive and kicking.

they have it all figured out.

nobody's gonna fool 'em.

everything we see is for a reason.

and it ain't religion either.

it's a set up like we've never seen before !!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It really wouldn't matter what our troops did - they have enough foreign contractors to do the job. Xe is ready and waiting to save the government from the wrath of the people for a price. The powers that used to hide behind the curtain are being laid bare and if the people get mad enough they know they will have to pull off something drastic. It won't much matter what it is they do or how many of us it kills, I can guarantee you they will do anything to save their own pathetic hides.
If only the people could hide their motives and plans as well as the controllers do

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes, if any scenario were accurate it would be the contractor one in my opinion.

I say this because my dad is a contractor, and he told me several years ago that he might have to start working in Mexico if his company won a contract there. as of right now, they do not have that contract.

But.....

Just this morning I saw a report on MSM that said Mexican drug runners are using Mexican children to behead people.....

With stuff like this in the news, we are inching ever further to a situation where the US/Mexican border will become so destabilized that my dad will have to go into that area....US/mexican sovereignty are slowly dissolving.

If this isn't NWO I have no other words to describe it......

in my mind the NWO is here, the big question is.....will the NWO be better for us or will it enslave us?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Goodness . . . here I am mostly agreeing with you. Clearly the world as we know it is coming to an end! LOL.

Actually, haven't there been numerous stories of thousands of foreign soldiers at various out of the way old military bases around the country?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by Asktheanimals

With stuff like this in the news, we are inching ever further to a situation where the US/Mexican border will become so destabilized that my dad will have to go into that area....US/mexican sovereignty are slowly dissolving.

If this isn't NWO I have no other words to describe it......

in my mind the NWO is here, the big question is.....will the NWO be better for us or will it enslave us?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . .

That last question flabbergasts me.

I've studied globalism since 1965.

Even if one 'merely' takes the Biblical prophecy outline of the END TIMES era satanic globalism, that question becomes rather naive or absurd to the max.

Satan's only business is enslavement/death.

Globalism's only business is enslavement/death.

They have been persuaded that they MUST FORCE the global population down to 200 million . . .

partially SO THAT 200 million slaves will be easier to manage and stay on top of than 7 billion.

Your questions smacks me of being GROSSLY UNinformed to the max.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
I do not think you are actually Awake until you are ready to die, not suicidal-bomber-like, but to look TPTB in the eye and say No, I shall not be moved. ATSers who are quick to pick up a gun or shovel and take on the military are not Awake, they are daydreaming. Violence wont work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I am ready for both scenarios.
Since my awakining I am no longer afraid to die. Thats not saying I will doing somthing foolish to hasten that happening ,its just that they no longer have that power over me.
I will not take up arms againist anyone that is not threatining my or families life.

So like I said, Im ready to stare the devil in his face and spit in his eye and if there is a military (ours or anyone elses) that is theatining my loved ones then I WILL take up arms againist them.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
This SHTF scenario that everyone is so afraid of these days, has been happening to OTHER people in OTHER countries for years. Why is it suddenly becoming so frightening? Because now we are beginning to realize that this can also happen to.....US!

Yes sir! Americans are the 'spoiled brat' of the world. They have yet to taste hardships; I mean, REAL hardships. They want everything handed to them, on a SILVER platter....and have the attitude that they 'deserve' it, just because they're "American". Pride comes before the fall....and they're PROUD to be American.

Newsflash: God does NOT favor THEE because THOU ART American. You can sing: "God Bless America", all you want; it's falling on DEAF ears. God blesses those that are OBEDIENT! God is the God of EVERY nation, and EVERY tongue; and HE is NO respector of persons. So please, dear Americans.....stop thinking you're so damn special. You're NOT!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As a lover of all things conspiracy theory related, I DO know the end times/satanic/global theory.

So I think you need to back up a sec, and not assume I am uninformed or naive......

However, your personal theory is not the ONLY NWO theory in the world. There are other conspiracy theorists who think the NWO is ushering in a era of alien/human harmony.....there are literally tons of theories out there!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Certainly you can continue to consider it a theory.

The scribes of God's Word in the Bible did not consider it a theory. I don't either.

The Biblical outline accounts for far more puzzle pieces than any other explanation I've ever come across in . . . 46 or so years of studying the topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are other conspiracy theorists who think the NWO is ushering in a era of alien/human harmony

I really don't understand how a plan to exterminate more than 6 billion people forcably, horribly . . . is an example of

"human harmony."

Nor are their plans to enslave the remaining 200 million with chip ID implants etc very harmonious . . . . turning their chips off whenever the slavemasters are displeased.

Unless . . . perhaps one is using Hitler's DAFFYNITIONARY

for the term "harmony."
edit on 27/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityschild
Up until recently I always thought EMP would be what would happen, but after reading this book One Second After I am no so sure.

I cannot imagine things would be so controlled afterwords, TPTB would rapidly loose whatever control they would have. Yes they have battle hardened systems but at some point these systems need to use civilian grade equipment and this is where things would breakdown.

Can you control x numbers that easily without modern forms of communcations, how would we know to assemble for our work duties without a radio or TV (or cellphone or the 'net etc)?

It would seem to crash the very thing they have use to brainwash us for years would be their downfall if they shut it off.
In the same sense I know of many (myself included) who simply turn off the TV these days. Don't read papers, don't watch the news, coz we all know it's just some skewed, one sided, BS version of whoever is controlling the airwaves wants us to know.
Albeit shutting down the internet will slow the spread of oneness among people for a while, human society has made do without the current technologies for more a time than it has had them, and it would seem in most cases life was just the same without them.
I think at the end to keep us all divided by whatever means they can is their greatest weapon, whether it be race, class, creed, whatever, and it's up to us as the people to rise above it all and show TPTB that we don't care for their little system anymore, that we can see it for what it really is. It's coming, that is for certain, faster than ever now, it only remains of what will happen when we finally reach tipping point and the last mad dash for power is fought over. They will lose, there are too many now who see it, it's just a question of when.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
CAN YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTAND , THEN ANSWER THE QUESTION ASKED HERE ?????;
www.thebigwobble.com...

BECAUSE THIS IS A GROWING CONCERN BEING SILENCED BY APPARENT HOMELAND PROBLEMS..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Next False Flag will be swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the same fools who currently believe all the lies re: 9/11. And, unfortunately the number of our fellow Americans who fall into that camp are legion. They'll be waving their American flags and so forth, and cheering our brave police, troops and TSA Gestapo on! They will be saying to each other, "Thank God we have such brave men protecting us from...Fill-In-The-Blank". Meanwhile the whole country goes into lock-down. You, my friends will be trapped.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Electrum

Too likely too true.

What has been shocking to me . . . are the numbers of mostly bright folks, mosly Bible prophecy aware, who are convinced we are in the END TIMES

and

STILL

they refuse to believe neon lettered handwriting on the walls on a list of issues.

It boggles my mind. Willful blindness seems to be epidemic.

<< 1   >>

join