It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think TPTB are tipping their hand... finally.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think that all the doom and gloomers predicting the economic collapse, followed by martial law/police prison state/one world order, crowd... is onto something. I can't disagree with the basic ideas, because, they are actually happening. So it's like arguing I'm not broke, when I am. It's silly, but yet... people want to pretend so hard it's just "life" and "everything will work out" that they've been asleep.

But that's actually and really changed now, and, well, hopefully forever.

Millions of people have at least some idea what is wrong, even if only in parts, enough to make them want to keep digging. Enough that we can see what it happening, and scream and rail against the coming darkness like fools. This has risen to a thunder of angry beasts who just need one more thing, just one more thing, and it's coming, oh yes it is.

I think the planning is over, the table is rigged, the dealer is too good, and the carpet it ready to fly out from under my feet. I'm in America, and I'm coming to grips with the impossible. That not only could it happen in my lifetime, by actually... soon? I mean even for someone who realized how screwed we were never did I imagine I'd actually have to see this. It's, going to be traumatic. For everyone. That's what gets me. Oh, hindsight will be 20/20, and the lying will begin even among the survivors. Oh happy days ahead.

I think all the talk, and all the millions getting a direction to channel that anger, is making them actually stop stalling, and start playing. We're down to what? Days? Weeks?

They're ready for EMP, are you? How are you with no electricity.. ever? Or how about check points everywhere and random home inspections? Ahhh the future is so bright, I have to

I think that since we're now getting through, now is the time to drop the hammer. It just make sense from a sick point of view. Give them some hope, and then dash it away, while posing as the savior. It's evil perfection.

So I think the Occupies and all the people finally getting a clue are making them maybe, not afraid, but more like "Willing to act now, instead of waiting."

I hope to be wrong on this. I really do. The Pope calling for a one world bank? LOL!!! Oh the stage just gets set so sweetly, and we know the players, and we know the story, oh why oh why, do we dance their dance, and wait for the curtain to fall?
edit on 27-10-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I don't think it will happen until you see many foreign soldiers in the country for some reason..
I say that because I firmly believe the majority of US troops would simply refuse to fire on US citizens..

Well that's my hope anyways and I'm not even in the US..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
But wasn't their main objective to make sure the people are unaware of them at all times?
All their work putting fluoride in the water, pharmaceuticals, and TV propaganda.
Wasn't the main thing for all that to make us not consciously be aware of them.
It's to late for THEM not us, the seeds have been planted, we know whats doing it and what they are.
The forces of good have already prevailed.
We win.
They have failed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

interesting you say that. A few months ago while working on Ft. Leonerdwood we saw foreign troops training. I wonder how many other bases also have this happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

You said...."The Pope calling for a one world bank?" I am thinking (the Illuminati) is alive and kicking.....here is an article about establishing a one world bank.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

I think we all need to "fasten our seat-belts; it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 27-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh, I agree with you folks. We're screwed. Sad but true. I think when it finally happens even the people who have been "predicting it" for years... will be taken by surprise. It's just too jarring to think something so horrible could really happen. It's like a nuke, that's something you never forget you saw. Especially when the cancer sets in.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

US Troops will fire on American citizens.

Especially if we fire at them first.
Here’s one scenario…

Citizens are evacuating for, what ever reason, Military has set up roadblocks / check points to stop the evacuation and corral the Citizens. Citizens refuse and resist with force. Military returns force.

This scenario is already part of our history except for the citizen using force.

Katrina, citizens were stopped from leaving the area, citizens were corralled, the Military did use force.

So the Military will “fire” on the citizen, especially if they “feel” threaten.

It does not matter if the Military is the one who has placed themselves in the path of danger, it will become “my way or a bullet”.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
brokedown is right, and imagine if the troops were told that "other" troops were already killed by civilians, and that some organized resistance was possible!!!! You don't seem to understand how closed off communication can be in the military.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Up until recently I always thought EMP would be what would happen, but after reading this book One Second After I am no so sure.

I cannot imagine things would be so controlled afterwords, TPTB would rapidly loose whatever control they would have. Yes they have battle hardened systems but at some point these systems need to use civilian grade equipment and this is where things would breakdown.

Can you control x numbers that easily without modern forms of communcations, how would we know to assemble for our work duties without a radio or TV (or cellphone or the 'net etc)?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityschild

Yep, imagine all that chaos, all the people turning on other people, then the big friendly government says come with us, we have food and water and safety. It's a no lose scenario for them, since the masses will fall for it every time. They can shoot other people.

Insanity is the idea.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed

interesting you say that. A few months ago while working on Ft. Leonerdwood we saw foreign troops training. I wonder how many other bases also have this happening.

I am pretty sure it happens on a regular basis, at least on every army post I have ever lived on....I know areas where there are large training areas like fort Irwin and fort Polk, foreign soldiers do joint training and anywhere you got anything NATO there will be foreign soldiers, but those guys are supposed to be allies.....

Notice I say "supposed to be".......

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityschild
Up until recently I always thought EMP would be what would happen, but after reading this book One Second After I am no so sure.

I cannot imagine things would be so controlled afterwords, TPTB would rapidly loose whatever control they would have. Yes they have battle hardened systems but at some point these systems need to use civilian grade equipment and this is where things would breakdown.

Can you control x numbers that easily without modern forms of communcations, how would we know to assemble for our work duties without a radio or TV (or cellphone or the 'net etc)?

I read that too.... very thought provoking. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but the military that was still active in that book were mostly troops and equipment that had been outside of the US at the time of the attack, and were able to get their parts and equipment from other countries that manufacture them. They weren't able to come in and do much until after the SHTF inside the country and much of the population had died anyway. I think..... if I'm remembering right.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Pretty much right Blues, but it was slow process as they were not able to tell the general populace they were there.

It was treated very much as an invasion as all these small communities had armed themselves against refugees from the big cities.

There would have been some bases etc that would have had some equipment that could be used but the sheer scale would have made them stay local. I am not sure if it is some sort of urban myth but reading civil defense booklets in the 80's I vaguely remember that a Microwave could act as a small scale Faraday cage, put your radio in there and hey presto a working radio (could be wrong about this as the wavelengths would be different).

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This SHTF scenario that everyone is so afraid of these days, has been happening to OTHER people in OTHER countries for years. Why is it suddenly becoming so frightening? Because now we are beginning to realize that this can also happen to.....US!
For my entire 50 years of life, I've been told that millions of people are starving to death in Africa. They still are. I have heard about countries where people are living under dictatorship, in poverty, with no rights.
We read the newspaper, watch CNN and see people trying to cope with Hell-ish conditions, yet somehow it's acceptable as long as it's not happening in our own "civilized" country.
During my own personal 'awakening' I have realized that in this world.....anything can happen. That means that anything horrible that is happening to other people can also happen to us. We are not different or special....but we have been lucky.
Whatever needs to happen (in order to change this way of thinking), needs to happen in a BIG way. It needs to affect enough people, so that we can finally come together to say that this is not acceptable for anybody.
Nobody on this earth should be starving to death....raped, tortured, etc. Our biggest problem is mans inhumanity to man.....it's not okay.
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I think that if citizens began firing on troops then of course they would return fire, but I think that once these sort of incidents happened, you'd see many, many soldiers go AWOL because they would not support things like martial law.

soldiers I know have already said, if govt tries to enforce martial law, the USA as a nation is over....at that point I do not think they will be worrying about being AWOL when they see their kids rounded up......

The military is compromised of people from all walks of life and some would continue to support the govt until the bitter end, but my guess is most would put their families over their govt.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Playing devils advocate here, what if TBTP have the soldiers family, children, lover or partner back at base; the choice is shoot at the crowd or a bullet is used on them.

Or food, shelter or water is used. TPTB controls this, you have a family to feed. Your pay is the food/shelter/water, do you shoot at the crowd, or shoot at the people controlling these basic needs ?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
brokedown is right, and imagine if the troops were told that "other" troops were already killed by civilians, and that some organized resistance was possible!!!! You don't seem to understand how closed off communication can be in the military.

That is a very good point, but I just do not see many military people being on board for that. I think if soldiers were told that civilians were armed they would walk away from them before they'd go into a firefight with civilians on purpose!

If SHTF like that I think many military would be trying to get to their families, not bully civilians and yes, COM blackouts are part of standard OPS in those situations, so that would be even more of a reason for soldiers to go to their families.

I'm not saying you are wrong by any stretch of the word, you absolutely could be very right, but I grew up military and married military and I think all the super hardcore military conditioning or as others say "brainwashing" would not keep a dad from his son.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The OP seems to suggest we have the lost the war before it has even started.

No inaction will lead to a police state, look at Germany 1930's so it's time to fight back if you don't want one and if they USA brings in foriegn troops to start killing people then the people have guns and will not only fight back and will kick a$$.

Bankers are at the root of all this but bits of paper and a promise to the police that they will all retire early and live like kings are fake and it won't take too long for the police to know what side their bread is buttered on, well those with any brains and if they don't then don't blame me.

Nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree with what I have read here so far, but I do not think there are enough people "in the know" at this moment in time. OWSers are semi-awake, sleepwalking if you will, they are concerned about finance, but it's definetly a start in the right direction. I think 1 of 2 things will happen: 1. the OWS movement dies down and TPTB continue to put the US further into debt with another war in the Middle East or 2. the OWS moves to DC, right in their front yard, and TPTB will have their little pre-war, right in their front yard, where TPTB can test US soldiers to see where the military's loyalty will stand. Either way, TPTB win, for now, but only because OUR numbers are still thin, talking about us, the ones who are fully Awake. BTW, I do not think you are actually Awake until you are ready to die, not suicidal-bomber-like, but to look TPTB in the eye and say No, I shall not be moved. ATSers who are quick to pick up a gun or shovel and take on the military are not Awake, they are daydreaming. Violence wont work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I couldn't agree more. I hope enough people make it to rise up to make it a fight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join