It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome of the Rock - Temple Mount - Jerusalem - Epicenter - Joel Rosenberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Excellent new video on the end of days events that are fast approaching our generation. Produced by Joel Rosenberg, this video outlines a biblical view to answer the question: Why is Israel at the center of all eyes on earth?

I realize that many of those viewing this thread will be staunchly prejudiced against Israel. I will simply ask you to please keep your comments focused on the subject of the video and away from hatred for others. As a human beings, we all have the right to our opinions. What we do not have the right to is a prejudiced hatred of others. There are many perspectives on these issues and there are always two sides to every story. This video presents one side as seen through a Hebrew perspective. If you are not willing to keep your hatred in check, please consider hitting the back button. As a believer, I will pray for the peace of all nations and peoples. We all have the right to live and think in this world if we choose to honor others with justice and equity.

The main aim of all people should be to love others and embrace justice and equity for all people who do the same. I stand with the people of any nation who honor justice and equity. Those who choose to stand against justice and equity stand on their own. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate.

edit on 27-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have the book.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good video and thread. Don't let any religious or non-religious pre-suppositions hold you back from seeking Truth. Right now the only reasonable option is to love.

I'm curious about a correlation between the elevation of this supposed "higher consciousness" with a peak in the longest lasting conflict in our history, that being Israel vs the world. Everyone seems to be on edge lately about something - and that's what I think is so energetic and nerve-wrecking about it, that no one can exactly describe it in any human manner of speaking. Whether this energy seems to be perfect or imperfect is relative... for now. I am of the opinion that God's blessings and miracles shine here on Earth amidst darkness. What I know is that the He is loving and righteous. It is not a problem of accepting that the natural laws are good or divine, but a manner of laying down one's pride.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months. As the video puts it bluntly, the pieces have just come in place for Gog-Magog to happen. Bible prophesy will drive you crazy sometimes but then again, seeing these things take place in our lifetime is unreal.
edit on 27-10-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You wrote:

["Excellent new video on the end of days events that are fast approaching our generation."]

A subjective statement, presented as a universal truth, which rhymes badly with the following quote:

["As a human beings, we all have the right to our opinions. What we do not have the right to is a prejudiced hatred of others."]

And what are the criteria differentiating 'hatred' from determined critcism and opposition. We don't all share the self-proclaimed values of cosmetic and conditional christian 'love', in its often 'for-your-own-good' justification.

So where's the common ground, where self-appointed referees can't pop up from nowehere?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The Temple has been destroyed by the will of God, The Temple is God's to do what He wills with it and He will give it to whom He wills.

Jesus foretold its destruction..

As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, if the Book of Moses with the book of our father David had not been corrupted by the human traditions of false Pharisees and doctors, God would not have given his word to me. And why speak I of the Book of Moses and the book of David? Every prophecy have they corrupted, in so much that today a thing is not sought because God has commanded it, but men look whether the doctors say it, and the Pharisees observe it, as though God were in error, and men could not err.

Woe, therefore, to this faithless generation, for upon them shall come the blood of every prophet and righteous man, with the blood of Zechariah son of Berachiah, whom they slew between the Temple and the altar! What prophet have they not persecuted? What righteous man have they suffered to die a natural death? Scarcely one! And they seek now to slay me. They boast themselves to be children of Abraham, and to possess the beautiful Temple. As God lives, they are children of Satan, and therefore they do his will: therefore the Temple, with the holy city, shall go to ruin, in so much that there shall not remain of the Temple one stone upon another.'

The Temple, the temple... within is mercy but outside is wailing and gnashing of teeth... Whoever has ears to hear let them hear.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You wrote:

["The Temple, the temple... within is mercy but outside is wailing and gnashing of teeth... Whoever has ears to hear let them hear."]

and

Quote: ["Peace!"]

I often have problems following the christian way of reasoning, but isn't the above self-contradictory?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'll check this out, I like looking at things from other perspectives. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Regardless of one's viewpoint--religious or political--it's a fascinating vid that gives voice to some interesting people.

For the last year or so I've noticed that many non-Christian folk have started to see that the world stage is being set as the Bible prophesied.

They are intellectually honest enough to admit it's happening but have to resort to the explanation that it's self-fulfilling prophecy.

But why would the non-Christian world be busy 'self-fulfilling' Christian prophecy too?

For those that do see it, but aren't yet ready to accept it: Keep watching and open your heart--just a little--to the possibility that it was all called, with incredible accuracy, 2,000+ years ago.

And consider this those who have doubts: Do you believe an NWO is in the making? Guess what Holy book called it first...
edit on 27-10-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

They are intellectually honest enough to admit it's happening but have to resort to the explanation that it's self-fulfilling prophecy.

But why would the non-Christian world be busy 'self-fulfilling' Christian prophecy too?

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Regardless of one's viewpoint--religious or political--it's a fascinating vid that gives voice to some interesting people.

For the last year or so I've noticed that many non-Christian folk have started to see that the world stage is being set as the Bible prophesied.

For those that do see it, but aren't yet ready to accept it: Keep watching and open your heart--just a little--to the possibility that it was all called, with incredible accuracy, 2,000+ years ago.

And consider this those who have doubts: Do you believe an NWO is in the making? Guess what Holy book called it first...
edit on 27-10-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Great post. All those who believe in the NWO should be able to see the connection, but somehow it keeps passing a few of them by.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Thanks, I was impressed by your open mind as well & left a star.

And that's a major part of what brought on my belief: The evidence kept stacking up and reinforcing the Bible's assertions.

Just about everyone on Earth is now aware that something major and not totally explicable in human terms is afoot. We can ALL feel it and the evidence--for me--finally settled and pointed to a supernatural component.

I didn't wanna accept it at first--that God had spoken to us through the Bible--but the trail, throughout history, seems to affirm that there is a War above being reflected in our lives below.

Even for those who totally don't believe it, I challenge you to find and present a hypothesis that not only explains in such detail our world and state of mind today but also has some spookily accurate prophecy to go with it.

From NWO to UFOs to Climate Catastrophe to Wars (especially the Mid-East) to Man's Inhumanity to Man: It's all in there and fits like nothing else. Peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What is "loving" about theft, murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing, brutality, torture, dehumanization, all for ego and self aggrandizement?
Answer, nothing.
This propaganda is nothing but lies and self fulfilling prophecies.
Sycophants like the OP like to portray those against the criminality of the illegal regime calling itself Israel and occupying the country of Palestine, as hatred. Right, hatred of evil, no hatred of a people. That is just another lie, to make people be quiet and acquiesce to crime, crimes those who remain silent about will pay for in hell for being knowing accomplices to murder. The blood of the murdered innocent men, women, and children of Palestine, and now, also of people of Iraq and Afghanistan, and in the future, Iran, is upon your heads. Your support and/or acceptance of this state affairs will be fully vindicated through your own eternal suffering in the torments of hell.
edit on 27-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I have the book.

Did you enjoy it? I was thinking of getting it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Good video and thread. Don't let any religious or non-religious pre-suppositions hold you back from seeking Truth. Right now the only reasonable option is to love.

I'm curious about a correlation between the elevation of this supposed "higher consciousness" with a peak in the longest lasting conflict in our history, that being Israel vs the world. Everyone seems to be on edge lately about something - and that's what I think is so energetic and nerve-wrecking about it, that no one can exactly describe it in any human manner of speaking. Whether this energy seems to be perfect or imperfect is relative... for now. I am of the opinion that God's blessings and miracles shine here on Earth amidst darkness. What I know is that the He is loving and righteous. It is not a problem of accepting that the natural laws are good or divine, but a manner of laying down one's pride.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months. As the video puts it bluntly, the pieces have just come in place for Gog-Magog to happen. Bible prophesy will drive you crazy sometimes but then again, seeing these things take place in our lifetime is unreal.

I can identify with what you are saying. I watched a video recently that outlines this very idea. The commentator noted that we are at the end of the age when lawlessness would abound. Christ spoke of the separation of the sheep from the goats. The commentator in the video then drew a thread from this thought to our day and age. It is interesting to ponder. We may be seeing the choice being forced on us to take sides. Revelations says to overcome. Now we may be seeing what John was talking about.

As for the overall temperature of society, I strongly agree that everyone is on edge. I teach school and the kids are vastly different in the classroom for the last two years--especially this year--over the past 20 years. Driving to success is harder than ever. Kids are not getting along and are apathetic to seeking knowledge as never before.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Great find I have already added the video to my computer.
I will watch it later and let you know what I thought about
it.Star and flag

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

You wrote:

["Excellent new video on the end of days events that are fast approaching our generation."]

A subjective statement, presented as a universal truth, which rhymes badly with the following quote:

["As a human beings, we all have the right to our opinions. What we do not have the right to is a prejudiced hatred of others."]

And what are the criteria differentiating 'hatred' from determined critcism and opposition. We don't all share the self-proclaimed values of cosmetic and conditional christian 'love', in its often 'for-your-own-good' justification.

So where's the common ground, where self-appointed referees can't pop up from nowehere?

We do share the same Christian values. The Bible has been responsible for all the progress in civilization since the printing press was used to bring the Bible to the minds of men. There is no accident that this event brought the industrial revolution and the age of technology. Literacy spiked to a historical high with the advent of the printed Bible. I give credit to the Bible for bringing 70 million out of Europe for freedom in America. When evil tried to suppress the truth, using religion as a way to make money selling forgiveness, God rectified the situation and used this to mankind's advantage and good. Love and respect for others is the leading idea in the entire Bible. Apart from this, mankind sinks to tyranny and oppression. You will disagree, but history backs me on the facts. The history of Martin Luther is valuable to understand how this influenced modern society. LINK Luther represents mankind seeking God in the proper way, apart from using religion as a tool to control mankind. Freedom comes from truth. Truth comes from God.

The basis of ethics in society is founded on mutual respect for those who follow and honor law. The second basis for our society is founded on justice to protect rights given by God to man. It is well established that our concepts of rights and freedoms as inalienable originates with the Bible. LINK

1. The traditional American philosophy teaches that Man, The Individual, is endowed at birth with rights which are unalienable because given by his Creator.

The Only Moral Basis

2. This governmental philosophy is uniquely American. The concept of Man's rights being unalienable is based solely upon the belief in their Divine origin. Lacking this belief, there is no moral basis for any claim that they are unalienable or for any claim to the great benefits flowing from this concept. God-given rights are sometimes called Natural Rights--those possessed by Man under the Laws of Nature, meaning under the laws of God's creation and therefore by gift of God.

I have a request. In respect to those reading and myself, please provide the same level of context to your reply as I have afforded here for you. Speaking only about me is waxing old and accomplishes nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Temple has been destroyed by the will of God, The Temple is God's to do what He wills with it and He will give it to whom He wills.

Jesus foretold its destruction..

As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, if the Book of Moses with the book of our father David had not been corrupted by the human traditions of false Pharisees and doctors, God would not have given his word to me. And why speak I of the Book of Moses and the book of David? Every prophecy have they corrupted, in so much that today a thing is not sought because God has commanded it, but men look whether the doctors say it, and the Pharisees observe it, as though God were in error, and men could not err.

Woe, therefore, to this faithless generation, for upon them shall come the blood of every prophet and righteous man, with the blood of Zechariah son of Berachiah, whom they slew between the Temple and the altar! What prophet have they not persecuted? What righteous man have they suffered to die a natural death? Scarcely one! And they seek now to slay me. They boast themselves to be children of Abraham, and to possess the beautiful Temple. As God lives, they are children of Satan, and therefore they do his will: therefore the Temple, with the holy city, shall go to ruin, in so much that there shall not remain of the Temple one stone upon another.'

The Temple, the temple... within is mercy but outside is wailing and gnashing of teeth... Whoever has ears to hear let them hear.

Peace!

I often quote the epistle of Barnabas, which originates with the earliest manuscript at 4th century (written in Greek). What you are quoting is from the 16th Century and was written in Italian and Spanish. Do you have other references from the Bible that might support the claim?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The truth is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. By Him in whose hand is my soul, in time the hidden truth will be revealed.

Jeremiah speaks about the temple.

1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 2 “Stand at the gate of the LORD’s house and there proclaim this message:
“‘Hear the word of the LORD, all you people of Judah who come through these gates to worship the LORD. 3 This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Reform your ways and your actions, and I will let you live in this place. 4 Do not trust in deceptive words and say, “This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD!” 5 If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, 6 if you do not oppress the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, 7 then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your ancestors for ever and ever. 8 But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.

9 “‘Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury,[a] burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known, 10 and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, “We are safe”—safe to do all these detestable things? 11 Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares the LORD.

12 “‘Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel. 13 While you were doing all these things, declares the LORD, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer. 14 Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your ancestors. 15 I will thrust you from my presence, just as I did all your fellow Israelites, the people of Ephraim.’

16 “So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with me, for I will not listen to you. 17 Do you not see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18 The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. 19 But am I the one they are provoking? declares the LORD. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame?

20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: My anger and my wrath will be poured out on this place—on man and beast, on the trees of the field and on the crops of your land—and it will burn and not be quenched.

21 “‘This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Go ahead, add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices and eat the meat yourselves! 22 For when I brought your ancestors out of Egypt and spoke to them, I did not just give them commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices, 23 but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you. 24 But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. 25 From the time your ancestors left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets. 26 But they did not listen to me or pay attention. They were stiff-necked and did more evil than their ancestors.’

27 “When you tell them all this, they will not listen to you; when you call to them, they will not answer. 28 Therefore say to them, ‘This is the nation that has not obeyed the LORD its God or responded to correction. Truth has perished; it has vanished from their lips.

29 “‘Cut off your hair and throw it away; take up a lament on the barren heights, for the LORD has rejected and abandoned this generation that is under his wrath.

~~ Why did God call this nation rebellious? And why has the Kingdom of God been taken from them and given to the Nation bringing forth the fruits of repentance?
~~
Then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples.
1 Kings 9:7

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I have the book.

Did you enjoy it? I was thinking of getting it.

Honestly, it's been years since I first read it and don't recall a whole lot of it, might be time to re-read it. You can probably get it extremely cheap on Amazon, and if not I'll mail you my copy.

It's not a new book.
edit on 31-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

cont...

--- Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed." Matthew 21: 42-44

--- This verses are contained in the true Gospel of Jesus including the interpretation of who is the stone referred to, which is Ismael, the first-born son of Abraham, who is the father of Muhammad (pbuh) the Messenger of God, in the Last Day. The kingdom will be taken from Israel and given to Ismael, who will produce the fruit. Repentance and submission to the Will of God (Islam) instead of rebellion and disobedience.

He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed. The stone in King Nebuchadnezzar dream interpreted by Daniel.

The king asked Daniel (also called Belteshazzar), “Are you able to tell me what I saw in my dream and interpret it?”

27Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, 28but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed are these:

31“You looked, O king, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

36“This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37You, O king, are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38in your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

39“After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

~~
When the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was asked what his place is in comparison to the previous prophets, he said,

“My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: ‘Would that this brick be put in its place!’ So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets.”

He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed." Matthew 21: 44

God's word is the Truth and it is certain Destiny!

1 When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh
2 And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
3 Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.
Holy Qur'an 110 An-Nasr (The Help)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join